2pac was a fraud and he the most overrated rapper ever

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by H20_DirtyGlove, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

I'd rather be a real nigga then a fraud bitch nigga dead
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

u gotta die too man, u that stupid?
    test
  3. H20_DirtyGlove

like dude said on American gangster from b Moore when I die I want them to say they buried a man in that hole

I ain't comparmising myself for money like he did
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

how u gon judge him 4 dat?? we all want and need money
    test
  5. H20_DirtyGlove

you'd sell your soul to the devil for it
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

i dont fucc wit the devil...
    test
  7. Ancient Africa

Ancient Africa Member

Pac wasnt a fraud just an actor playing a part to get wealthy and help his mother and sisters. Ya i know pac wasnt no dope dealer or killed people and wasnt a banger but he had charisma. Charisma and a bigger then persona can make a retarded monk become stan status if he has the right beats, words, passion, stories, and actions when he's not rapping. No one can deny that pac was real in the aspects of the so called gangsta shit the facts are there but no can deny that incidents that he has made these people go crazy over him. I think when people in the media get caught in crazy shit people think their godly because someone at that status with that supposly amount of money shouldnt be out in the world doing shit to get them locked up or killed. Plus, with a lot of these surburban kids mentally they think thats the real hood shit and even hood niggas thinks that shit is coo. I think with why people love pac like everyone says he just got passion. People always say when he makes a song he sounds like its gonna be his last but i never seen a person give me one of pacs ill lines or verses to explain why he is the greatest they just say passion. Ya the guy is overrated but when u can market ya self and do publicty stunts that just seem like you just a crazy ass nigga hell this is what gonna happen people. Shit when lil wayne does sum crazy stunt this thread gonna happen again with his name instead.
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

im not a huge fan of pac and felt like he was a gimmick but he was also an idol.. jesus was a gimmick too but people felt that shit.
    test
  9. H20_DirtyGlove

I'm non religious I don't believe there ever was a person named jesus I think it was a very elaborate story and if he did exist then those stories of his powers were fake..and u gotta remember that was in a day ppl believed in anything he was just the first to do it....now if u say your sent from heaven they lock u up in insane asylums.....or shoot u up like wAco...

2pac wasn't an idol if u understand what a an idol is he maybe a idol to some ppl but it's wrong...the best thing he did was help that guy getting beat by the cops shooting them was stupid he couldve gotten killed now if he died right there then that would give me a cause to idolize the brother BUT he died after jumping on a dude like 50 to one and he got retailated against they don't even need to solve the murder go look at gangland when they talked about the week after the murder rate shot the fuck up fucking tree tops was out killing any crip gang member associated with that guy who shot him....I mean common sense suge seen him and he alot of money guess is he put a hit out on crips for revenge..

So why would u admire or idol a dude who died for being stupid which in turn made other ppl be stupid and at the end of the day nothing good happened?

That's my point I don't idolize rapper amyway

I idolize jay as a businessman barrack as a person mlk as a leader Malcolm x as the voicebox of the ppl that's really it
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

dog u a lil bitch ass nigga foreal...pac haS ACComplished more than your whole family..succ a dicc
    test
  11. H20_DirtyGlove

my cousin is erik Dickerson....ask any rb who in the league who they grew up idolizing u dumb piece of shit....he still like 4th all time in yardage for rbs...and also he's still alive unlike 2pac..

Try again u piece of shit
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

iight then ask any rapper who they grew up idolizin....u aint sayin shit brotha...all u doin is makin your self look stupid by dissin a legend who CANT DEFEND HIMSELF
    test
  13. H20_DirtyGlove

anybody who idolizes him is stupid

Like u

U not hip hop bitch
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

jehova told moses not to idolize...i thank GOD for pac.and u too.
    test
  15. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

lol @ dumb ass h2hoe crying in every thread. pathetic.
    test
  16. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

interesting stuff.

I still say pac > lil wayne
    test
  17. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

You know every rapper today has been robbed or beat up, Pac got shot trying not to get robbed that's more gangsta then getting your fucking chain snatched without fighting back.. Pac at least said fuck that shit, you ain't taking my shit regardless of a fucking GUN.
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i was rapping on the corner, someone tried to rob me but i reasoned and traded my watch for his gun.......then i shot myself in the shoulder ice grilled him, said watch me.......now i got a story and the right time.........baaaaallllliiiiinnnnn
    test
  19. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

quit making fun of Cam'ron
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i got too much time on my hands to make fun of computers puten
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.