2pac was a fraud and he the most overrated rapper ever

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by H20_DirtyGlove, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

niggas have fought/killed for less
    test
  2. MR HIP HOP HEAD

MR HIP HOP HEAD New Member

Naw...not the East Coast. The East Coast loves Pac. Its the South that's hating on Pac.
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

pac was raw, period.
    test
  4. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

[youtube]m4ubu3kvErg[/youtube]
    test
  5. EdGe BlAdE

EdGe BlAdE Revolutionary

man everybody in here wildin'

some cats dont even know whut they talkin about, juss blindly defending pac and others hating juss to hate...

its true Pac wasn't no gangsta or thug before he got his record deal with death row... He did grow up taking acting classes and shit... Jada Pinkett Smith is his home-girl... and no he did not sell crack or have criminal charges till later in his life... but i wouldnt go as far as calling the man soft, he shot some off duty cops while they were harassing another black man... stomped some crip... beefed with BIG after assuming it was him and puff that popped him the first time... I juss think Pac was a confused individual caught up in his surrounding with Suge and the gang... I mean if you work for a man who makes niggas strip then pistol whips'em you're gonna have to do your share of dirt nah mean... shit this got long but, lemme put it like this Pac aint no coward imposter but he also aint no damn messiah either... he a rapper and thats that, a nigga who tell stories rappers aint shit but story tellin niggas even if they do really do dirt...
    test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

^^realest shit i done heard.
    test
  7. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

co-sign
    test
  8. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

what !!pac was wild as shit befo the row dog.....ya, gettin famous blew his head up...look at the work he put in tho, we luv him cuz he made mad music to teach people with...he knew he wuz gon die young even befo he got shot in 94.
    test
  9. EdGe BlAdE

EdGe BlAdE Revolutionary

but yo i never said he wasnt wild... he juss wasnt bout bein a banger, more of a revolutionary sayin shit like Fuck the AmeriKKKa and all the haters... check his catalogue he got heavy in direct bangin on track when he hooked up with the row... even Snoop said he saw that shit while he was on death row, and mentioned to Pac during all the beefs with the east that he didnt know if he wanted to continue and Pac was like fuck that I'mma go harder... its on a documentary i believe... and yeh he knew he was gon' die young cuz he was a young black man speaking his mind in AmeriKKKa, and willing to stand up for himself... he juss understood his odds really... he wasnt no pussyhole by no means, but he wasn't some O.G. puttin in work since 14 or some shit... he was juss a dude exeptional at puttin his emotions on wax for others to feel them... I didn't say he wasn't a legend of rap... but he is not a messiah, profit or any other word overly used to boost someone's importance in the grand scheme of life... trust me kid I know whut he meant to his fans and hiphop heads, I wasn't about Pac back in the day but I still remember almost dropping my food plate when I turned the news on and heard "Rapper Tupac Shakur shot dead"... and thats Canadian news back in the mid 90's and it was all over the TV for like whut seemed like forever... Tupac is an important "figure" but he was nothing more than a "man"... same thing with Obama he is a "figure" of change but he is still just a politician with no magic powers... nothing more than a man yo
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

definently aint no messiah, thats jesus, and if he was jesus we would be livin perfectly...jehova will bring him bacc to start this thang ova, but anyway, why cant he be a prophet??thatz possible...he saw the future, GOD showed him something fasho...pac is da man..and ima defend him till the end of time.
    test
  11. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

donn u still a bitch and don't EVER fucking compare tupac to barrack Obama the fuck is wrong with u?

And you're saying stomping out a crip....with 20 other ppl is hard nigga please....that's pussy cali shit strength in numbers....but if u the nigga talking about black unity instead of stomping him why wouldn't u pull the homies off him and tell them like if u gone beat him up beat me up.....that's why his dumbass is dead

Wasn't no odds to beat all he had to do was set his square ass down and make money....

lol@prophet who'd he save or help? Rap? Not even rap that shit went on like regular business.....the world didn't give a fuck it's natural when a dumbass nigga doing stupid shit...all he got was a few rip and bam fuck that nigga

Dumb black thinking like he was some important figure how he raised a bunch of misguided youth on trash music...

Obama is a important black figure if u guage the significance to a black president to a black rapper especially If it's not jayz cause even when 2pac and biggie was alive jay was the only signed to his fucking self he own something he had the marks of being smart and now he having meetings with the un about clean water in Africa if u gonna kid yourself to think 2pac or nas or any self asorbed rapper would take out time or energy to even attempt to do this your a idiot...

2pac died in debt he wasn't rich when jayz dies he's white man rich he has resources to help the world in extraordinary ways

In summary stfu 2pac wasn't shit
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

fucc u nigga i aint say shit about no barACK....cant believe u hatin on a nigga been dead for 12 yrs...get a life
    test
  13. lilc

lilc trolling motor

everyones a fraud you fucking numskull

you create your personality.... pac was the most influential rapper of all time... he's the michael jordan of rap.... you can compare kobe to jordan all you want, but without jordan, no one would give a fuck about basketball
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

mike jordan of rap outside J workin
    test
  15. H20_DirtyGlove

u said tupac was a prophet that's a slap in the face of ghandi u son of a bitch
    test
  16. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

i couldnt tell u what ghandi wuz no way...i know pac...
    test
  17. H20_DirtyGlove

test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

test
  19. D.U.I.

D.U.I. New Member

pac and wayne would have been cute together.:.:.who would wear the dress, i say wayne would be the catcher
    test
  20. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Your soft home boy .
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.