2pac was a fraud and he the most overrated rapper ever

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by H20_DirtyGlove, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

this for the low percentage of real niggas on here

Ok rick Ross been getting it all year for lying about his past....I think he's a good rapper..but he a fraud too..just like I think pac was pretty good but he overrated....knowledge post up all pacs real songs I guarantee all of them are going to have some reference to him selling drugs which he didn't or being in trouble with the law at an early age which he wasn't...his first jail sentence was for rape how u hard when niggas made u take the fall....that's not a tuff charge that's homo...then u on hail Mary talking bout how much time bitch niggas wasting....who's the bitch nigga who went to pc?...

Ppl say plies fake for going to college and rapping hard..what did PAC do...let's get this clear PAC was never tuff NEVER

Dmx has as much "feeling" in his music and he not fucking lying every song...or being hypocritical...

To me 2pac is lil Wayne...u wait til u 20 plus to be hard...that's notvgangster

2pac wasn't a activist he was poising our ppl...then he'd do a interview saying on the contrary to his songs but he'd always say he's trying to sell records but If that's the case what type of man sell his soul to sell..he didn't act likectge son of panthers he acted like the son of a bitch
    Pac died trying to be something he wasn't and I say good riddnce so he couldn't poison young blk anymore..
    test
  2. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i agree

ive got into brawls over sayin pac was just aight

niggas in LA/cali on his dick hard stlll

like strickly for my niggaz just dropped

and he wasnt no real nigga period
    test
  3. H20_DirtyGlove

usually I be posting bullshit cause dude knowledge pissed me off in that other topic ....pac all on cd talking bout he sold crack like that's something cool or something to lie about....and what I don't understand is when I was in that situation...that was nothing I was proud of one rock get u ten come on now...that shit ain't cool to brag on that's why usually I don't even really get into it too hard on here I just be playing cause u can't gauge how real somebody is by what they rap look at the man he told u hiself I'm just trying to sell records..like if I blow up right now I'm not gone be like I was the kingpin of schoolcraft that's lynn rip showboat rip whiteboy rip...but look what imnsaying behind they names...they all fucking dead so for rappers to glorify that shit it ain't cool...when u livingvthat life u can die just for being u not cause u ripped somebody off...or u fucking a nigga bitch..just for being u....so like I said even with me I wouldn't say that I'd say I did slot of stupid shit I'm moreso into gamble and robbing shit though the fuck I'm a lie about selling crack for? That shit don't even move like that nomore...

And all u lameass rm members feeding into this shit thencalling this man a activist u just fucking sheep....he was a mediocre rapper with charisma and that was rapping somebody else life and he died being a dumbass
    test
  4. H20_DirtyGlove

but this too real for niggas just listen to the music just don't talk to me how real your favorite rappers is...

The realist rapper out now is maino and he probably the realest rapper ever to be on a big label I can't even think of nobody else
    test
  5. H20_DirtyGlove

Fly high bitch nigga
    test
  6. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Pac was a hynotist
    test
  7. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I could give a shit about him being real, i was never delusional enough to think rappers automatically do what they rap about in songs. But to say the situations he crafted in songs were pointless/fraudulent because he didnt go through them is stupid. 100s of 1000s youth went through similar paths. He was a voice for these people. And though he did drop quite a lot of thug visions he dropped just as many young lost introspective perspectives.

Heres the difference between 2Pac & Lil Wayne/Plies. 2Pac released classics. Quantity that contained Quality. Dozens of songs that are still enjoyable to years after they dropped.
    test
  8. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

pac was by far one of the realest rappers ever

your just a pussy who dosent know shit about rap
    test
  9. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

2pac is one of the most important people in the black community.

hes a hall of fame person

and for the record gucci mane has killed people
    test
  10. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

maino?

papoose is harder than maino.
    test
  11. H20_DirtyGlove

are u retarded?

For one u can listen to maino in interviews he says alot of real shit...
    Plus while niggas talking about how hard they is the nigga did ten years
    If u doing ten in general pop wasn't shit sweet

Papoose is some old ass nigga who
    Confused just like PAC was if u going to be hard be hard if u going to be a activist be one

What has 2pac every did for the community besides jump a crop who retailiated?
    Or beat up some nerd ass directors?
    I don't give a fuck if he spoke at a podium he was only talking to maybe a 1000 ppl his 6 million fans never saw that all they saw was a scared little boy acting out and caking women bitches and talking about shooting niggas and selling crack

Once again

Even though I sell rocks it feels good putting money in the mailbox...

He never sold rock so how can u include that on a song detailing your life? He didn't say my niggas did it he said he did it..

So how can niggas come at rick Ross?this nigga lied on record then in interviews say he never sold rock...I mean they both live in a fantasy world....

Plus who a go from selling rock to being a rodey for the digital underground? If u was pushing hard u couldve made more than humpty silly ass couldve made...

Nigga rapped about jail in 1st person ALL the time like he caught a real charge niggas made him take a rape charge get the fuck out of here....then your tuff ass went to jail and checked into pc with the fags and snitches

How is he real?
    test
  12. H20_DirtyGlove

gucci mane killed a person and wtf that got to do with anything? He's my ppl cousin before he got locked up he was always up here...he a pill head...he ain't fake but maino is the realest nigga out on a big label
    test
  13. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

shut up u pussy nigga, im not reading ur explation

fuck a maino

pac is the oringal OG. he was the first gangsta that was known world wide

pretty easy to talk shit about a dead man? pac = realness

hell rell, gucci mane, baby, cassidy, to name a few are the real rappers that have bodies on them

kill yourself
    test
  14. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

hell rell > maino

in terms of rap skill and in terms of being hard

2pac > 98% of rappers ever in terms of being real

only a handfull of rappers have been through more fucked up shit
    test
  15. Avirex

Avirex New Member

lol u probably a biggie fan. Pac is and was the best to do it. he was a real dude and the passion he spoke with in his music is the proof of that. hatin on an idol that has been dead 10 plus years isnt cool.. u a lame kid
    test
  16. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

i agree 100%

but i personally think biggie was a better rapper and just as hard

they both are amazing people regardless
    test
  17. H20_DirtyGlove

prodigy has sickle cell I think when he talks about that that's the realest shot ever to know u dying slowly is the most fucked up
    Shit ever....

Lol@ u and this lame above me..

Lol@ cassidy having a body shooting out a window by mistake....and it wasn't even him....shooting out a window don't make u a killer..manslaughter is a charge for ppl who didn't mean to do it...

Smh@ u thinking any rapper who talk death killed somebody
    Your a fucking dickhead

If everybody was killers everybody would be dead lil boy u don't know what having that on your head feel like...when u kill ppl u walk around with ghost and u have dreams of their last seconds alive...most niggas don't want that
    test
  18. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Put it on the gangs for not working out but that whole Thug Life Code he got both Blood & Crips leaders to sign was quite an impressive action on Tupac's part

Code OF "THUG LIFE":

1. All new Jacks to the game must know: a) He’s going to get rich. b) He’s going to jail. c) He’s going to die.
    2. Crew Leaders: You are responsible for legal/financial payment commitments to crew members; your word must be your bond.
    3. One crew’s rat is every crew’s rat. Rats are now like a disease; sooner or later we all get it; and they should too.
    4. Crew leader and posse should select a diplomat, and should work ways to settle disputes. In unity, there is strength!
    5. Car jacking in our Hood is against the Code.
    6. Slinging to children is against the Code.
    7. Having children slinging is against the Code.
    8. No slinging in schools.
    9. Since the rat Nicky Barnes opened his mouth; ratting has become accepted by some. We’re not having it.
    10. Snitches is outta here.
    11. The Boys in Blue don’t run nothing; we do. Control the Hood, and make it safe for squares.
    12. No slinging to pregnant Sisters. That’s baby killing; that’s genocide!
    13. Know your target, who’s the real enemy.
    14. Civilians are not a target and should be spared.
    15. Harm to children will not be forgiven.
    16. Attacking someone’s home where their family is known to reside, must be altered or checked.
    17. Senseless brutality and rape must stop.
    18. Our old folks must not be abused.
    19. Respect our Sisters. Respect our Brothers.
    20. Sisters in the Life must be respected if they respect themselves.
    21. Military disputes concerning business areas within the community must be handled professionally and not on the block.
    22. No shooting at parties.
    23. Concerts and parties are neutral territories; no shooting!
    24. Know the Code; it’s for everyone.
    25. Be a real ruff neck. Be down with the code of the Thug Life.
    26. Protect yourself at all times..
    test
  19. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

i named 4 people

thats about how many rappers who are currently rapping have a body

lets not forget shyne

and i can name a few underground chicago rappers that have bodies

shut the fuck up, you listen to maino
    test
  20. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

Just curious who has been known to have actually killed someone?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.