2pac... A Proper Tribute, For You Hating Bitches...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Knowledge, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

you're still repeating yourself.
    test
  2. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

For eyerate and other people wanting to say he's homosexual show one peace of evidence. So far the only reason eyerate can give is he feels he hands move in some ways which is stupid and childish reasons. Do you know anyone who has slept with him. Is your personal gaydar flashing so hard when you see Pac?

Pac wrote some beautiful songs and was very influential to many of your favorite artists. That can't be denied
    test
  3. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Neither. Dude, quit being remedial. lmao.

you sound like a stan. The fact that you think the several different dissenting opinions in here are "ignorant" betrays that. dunno, B.

my argument in this thread was mild and I was really just talking to Tyrone the whole time, so I'm not touching the more extreme/vaguely anti-Pac things. Plus, I'm more concerned with arguments than answers; this shit's supposed to be fun. I am gonna post my favorite Pac track, but I'm gonna try to not post anything redundant (although tbh some might be)

Really, dude should've just had Easy Mo Bee, Daz, Johnny J and Shock G just produce everything and take some time to actually make something good and not just throw darts at the wall.
    test
  4. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Iknowall must not can't read I never said he was acting ganster I am sure he did some stuff that would be considered gangster He walked with a gun he got into fights and beat down people. He had connection and power with street dudes. Look at the story of him getting Methods chain back when he was robbed.

But when he got signed to Death Row they really let go of his political side and decided to emphasize his street tales as Death Row was a gangster label.

Every rapper has am image that they send out that my not represent all they are.
    test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

wasn't reaching. was boring.

work ethic means nothing. Gucci, Wayne, Lil B and Flocka have tons of filler. since when do we reward just shitting out anything and not taking the time to produce works of quality? And since when is recording hundreds of topically redundant songs hard?

you're not a faggot. <3
    test
  6. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

2pac the g.o.a.t.
    test
  7. teacozy

teacozy New Member

wow, you know what...by my own argument earlier, Pac is the GOAT. wow.

Pac and Jay are clearly the GOATs (greatness is a measure of things outside of your music, obvs). Pac is clearly not the BOAT, tho.

I'm a table.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.