2pac... A Proper Tribute, For You Hating Bitches...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Knowledge, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i'm not the one catching feelings, lol
    test
  2. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

who is I def not. Its tupac good artist great actor who had a big influence on music and culture. Not in the top 10 mc's of all time. You must feel a type of way because you are never over here.
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

if you were always on point, you wouldnt have had to eat crow and make that "hey eyerate" thread. JS.
    test
  4. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

No...I'm refusing to acknowledge for a second that you have the slightest clue of how tough Pac was at any point in his life....

and guess what whether Pac got bullied as a youth or not is irrelevant...Look at where he got to and where those cats in the video are at and what they're doing..

NUFF said..
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

nah, i've been posting in BVA here and there. this is the first thread which i've posted numerous times in though.

just because some of you guys are real entertaining and taking some of this lame shit really seriously.
    test
  6. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Lol this dude keep repeatin himself...

We don't care....your views went from questionable to irrelevant, like eyerates..

:funny:
    test
  7. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

^^basically.
    test
  8. IKNOWALL

Mel man you are from Canada nobody takes what you say serious and twampsin you just are proving my point you got multi post cus you are a stan dont be mad embrace it
    test
  9. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

multi post?
    test
  10. IKNOWALL

Pac being soft is irrelevant? Dude was a fake. Still made some good music though
    test
  11. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

you're repeating yourself again..
    test
  12. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

wow pac musta been a punk. if my mom was a crackhead and a dude made fun of her we fightin for a good minute
    test
  13. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  14. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

translated into laymans terms:

"you made very valid points that i cannot counter with any level of accuracy or with any real supporting arguments. good day."
    test
  15. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

LOL why everyone just throwing ad hominem arguments back and forth? Pac stans calling pac haters morons and pac haters calling pac stans faggots. Fuck the man, let's talk about the music, and the only person to really bring any pertinent points is teacozy. And everything he's said has been a reach or strictly subjective. LOL @ calling an album where every song is a completely different vibe from the next that went after every major East coast rapper "boring".

Let's talk about Eyerate's claim that Pac's music has no longevity. Let's keep it reality, rap music doesn't have much longevity period. Who the fuck, outside of old heads and wanna be hip-hop nerds, still plays Rakim or KRS with any frequency? Pre 1998, no one's music is still relevant today except for Big and Pac's, and maybe LL Cool J's. Yeah you got the occasional one hit wonders by guys like MC Hammer and House of Pain that still gets played today, but who from that era still has music that people love today? So compared to other rappers, Pac is already winning at the longevity game. If nobody is gonna listen to his music in a generation, what rappers from Pac's era will they still listen to? Nas's? Jay's? Kids today could give a shit about Reasonable Doubt or Illmatic.

Let's talk about lyricism. Now Pac wasn't a great lyricist by any stretch of the word, but he was nowhere near awful nor even average. Guy was a great storyteller, could really paint pictures and keep you hooked. "Brenda's Got a Baby" isn't a great storytelling track? Sure it's not as good as the best of the best like "Undying Love" or "N_ggas Bleed", but it's up there with good shit from the 90's like Big L's "The Heist",and it has the benefit of having a message and being more unique than a cliche gangsta tale of money and sex.

Pac had crazy work ethic. That doesn't count for anything? Would you rate someone like Pharaohe Monch about Pac? I sure as hell wouldn't. Pharaohe is a thousands times the lyricist Pac ever was but he also has less material than Pac over three times the amount of time Pac was around. That's fucking pathetic. Pac wrote Makavelli in like four days. That's not some impressive shit? I guess maybe to you guys who think it's trash it isn't, but to the rest of us that hail it as a classic rap album that's some crazy shit.

So yeah, the guy had simpler rhymes than other people but he had a great way of saying things that's memorable or really struck a chord with you. You can try to discredit that as appealing to emo faggots missing fathers, but I guess than millions of people are emo faggots missing fathers. Like it or not, songs like "Keep Ya Head Up", "I Ain't Mad at Cha", "Dear Mama", "White Manz's World", even "Changes", as corny as that song is, are better remembered and loved worldwide than 95% of all tracks by Big, Nas, and Jay about drug dealing and buying clubs.

That's all I gotta say. Now feel free to call me a faggot for writing that much to defend a man I've never met.
    test
  16. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

I can answer that a person who was in a situation where he didn't need to be gangster before his 20's and I don't know why they say he was gangster at 20 Who knew him personally. His mother was a black panther enemy of the FBI i am sure he wasn't really soft. Was some of his gangster terminology put on? Yes but name me a rapper who wasn't

Guess what Biggie never lived in a one room flat. In the area he was one of the richer people of the area

Rap is about building a character
    test
  17. DeathChamberz

I don't know what yall look for lyrics if yall say Pac ain't a great lyricist in his story and longevity. Compare Pac to any artist in 90's and you see longevity of his music.

Have you heard the biggies albums after his death can't compare to Pac

Could Big L's music stand like Pacs
    test
  18. DeathChamberz

Saying someones opinion is irrelevant because of what country they are from truly shows a lack of any point.

Anyone who don't rate Pac as Top 10 truly is either trolling for fun under 25 or have no clue what they are talking about
    test
  19. DeathChamberz

Maybe if he died in like 95 or so. Krs one is still one of the greatest rappers of all times and he don't need to die. Have you heard the album with him and Marley marl that was amazing
    test
  20. IKNOWALL

seattle the only one making any sense on there point. I dont respect anything Death Chamber says. Funny how he goes thru all this shit to admit pac was a acting gangster.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.