2nd Zimmerman Juror Speaks Out & Says George Got Away With Murder

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Bad Dude, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

357 just shut the fuck up bro
    test
  2. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think you are actually a fucking idiot.

That one's from 2012. Or is a year too old for you too?
    test
  3. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

lol @ rap music isn't just black anymore, see the thing is black people are the most hated yet all yall non black people got a interest in what the hell we doing, for that to happen it takes yall having a interest in the music as to what we have in yall music whether its a english version or not

its like whites asians latinos etc all live in one neightborhood, in our presence yall front like yall want nothing to do with us directly or anything in our culture, but when inside the comfort of your homes yall taking notes via youtube all day

yeah yall winning in the tv category with hbo latino, and sitv, i watched sitv when i had dish cause new york undercover was on that bitch, then i got time warner and got centric and can see it on that....

as for baseball and soccer ehhhhhh, cant front i actually played both of those sports but they are both very boring to watch though.... im surprised you didn't list mma, wtf yall doing in that? who dominating that?

nobody commits more crime then white people, just because they white don't mean they can't / don't commit crimes

whether serial killing, money laundering, police officers shooting defenseless niggas, raping middle eastern women in war etc

but as i said though yall wanna be accepted by them so bad, its no wonder yall to scared to call out the real leader of crimes
    test
  4. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

You have my city completely wrong lol. My city is a melting pot, we got blacks, asians, latinos, whites, arabs, etc. I literally have probably one household on my block that has white people in it.

Half of my relatives are black, I have no problem with black folks, my father was in the military and fought for this country for years also sustaining injuries due to it. Now as for you saying latino countries are bad, yea they are but I only need to say one place which is fucking worse than all of them, Mogadishu, Somalia.

I don't hate myself, I love myself, proud of what I am.

I appreciate you having an interest in latino culture, but you're still a fat bootied chocha.
    test
  5. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Not reading all that, sum it up or gtfo plz.
    test
  6. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

You keep saying we wanna be accepted by them but in reality latinos from the hood don't like white people just as much as black folks don't, we get racially profiled too. I mean sometimes they might not know we're latino because we come in various colors but once they see our name, shit we getting fucked with just as much as yall.
    test
  7. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Actually I will respond to this (taking a shit and decided to read it).

These statistics you posted up aren't about crime statistics but mainly about judge bias. A biased judge is not anything new and everyone knows that every judge has bias and is more lenient or more strict on certain individuals, not that I agree with it but it is what it is.
    test
  8. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

kadi... latinos have a whole month bruh
    test
  9. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

almost positive hip hop came from blacks AND puerto ricans in the bronx
    test
  10. Maurkadi

which month is that?
    test
  11. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

cinco de may bruh
    test
  12. Maurkadi

j.lo got accepted by white people not long after she was fuckin wesley snipes in money train

eva mendes too not long after fucking with mike epps in all about the benjamins and denzel in training day and out of time

salma hayek been down with team whitey since day 1

but yeah you right though, yall can pass for white until a name check comes up, but name changes are available so........
    test
  13. Maurkadi

man wtf, saying hip hop came from blacks and ricans is in the context of saying kobe and vanessa bryant won championships

how a damn basketball wife gonna try and take credit, i bet none of the cheerleaders on the miami heat got rings
    test
  14. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

it did come from black and puerto ricans kadi

LOL

they got just as big a stake in it as us

as for the rest of these ethnicities though, they are simply guests

and white ppl have historically tried to steal cultures

they try it with hip hop everyday...its like the black woman playing with the mixed baby's hair

they are fascinated with it because it is different

and the more comfortable they get, the more they try to claim it

now u got black ass women calling themselves half-irish and shit
    test
  15. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Yea but those are famous latins, i'm talking about every day regular ass juan and maria latins.

Famous blacks went to team white too, wayne brady for example lol.
    test
  16. 6th Cents

6th Cents Member

whites tried steal cultures? lmao what language you speaking again? black folks like you are so embarrassing and uneducated.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Sorry but any language you can think of was based off of languages that originated Africa, meaning white people stole it from black people
    test
  18. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

you really cant be serious right now

every post you make proves you have little to no education
    test
  19. Archer

Archer Hamityville

this exactly tbh
    test
  20. Geedorah

Geedorah King