2nd Zimmerman Juror Speaks Out & Says George Got Away With Murder

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Bad Dude, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

What's stopping you? The same feeling you had when you were gonna jump off the roof?

Pussy ass biatch!
    test
  2. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

i havent been following the case and i dont know shit about florida. but why couldnt he be brought up on a manslaughter charge?
    test
  3. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

lmao, yall mutts destroying yourselves by being brainwashed, where is the salsa equivalent of mlk, malcolm x or the black panthers?

yall got that since we can't beat them we should join them mentality

between forming alliances with the aryan nation and accepting jobs below minimum wage is basically salsas being desperate to be accepted by whitey

yall have the passion of being determined to be white worse than rafael trujillo
    test
  4. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

This the type of shit I'm talking about

Shit u wouldn't dare say offline u sayin online.

U just a pussy ass swirl baby from Wisconsin at the end of the day.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    test
  5. -MV-

-MV- Banned

i'd let that girl in urbs pic dominate me.
    test
  6. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

So first she talks about how hard they tried to convict him of murder, and then she says she didn't think it should've gone to trial in the first place??

That doesn't even make any fucking sense. "He got away with murder but there wasn't enough evidence to take it to trial, much less convict him, which I fought hard to do." So guilty until proven innocent? Media starts a narrative and it's fact until contradicted in court?

Do y'all even realize how fucking stupid it makes you look to go around parroting this kind of shit? You're literally saying that despite all evidence to the contrary, you agree with what the TV told you to agree with before they had any of the evidence themselves.

:funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

you're thinkin too much bruh
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

God bless u and your family, guy.
    test
  9. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Nah it makes perfect sense. She believes he murdered him. But when it comes to court you gotta prove it, and there were no eye witnesses and people to counter Zimmerman's explanation of events. Trayvon was the only other person who could testify and he was dead

It's like those old school gangster movies. A brave citizen finally gathers the courage to testify against the boss, and the next day she turns up dead. The entire prosecution knows damn well that the boss is a bad dude and guilty as hell, but without the only witness they don't have a case
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. x calibur

x calibur

rule of law is the most important concept in all this.
    test
  11. Mr. Truth

Mr. Truth Well-Known Member

She said the same thing everyone has been saying - not enough evidence.
    test
  12. Mr. Truth

Mr. Truth Well-Known Member

@TheReturn

A lack of evidence isn't evidence to the contrary, though.
    test
  13. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

I'd knock you the fuck out pussy

Hit you so hard niggas would be protesting fists.
    test
  14. -MV-

-MV- Banned

lmao
    test
  15. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Ceasar chavez, Dolores Huerta, NCLR, LULAC, UFU.

I aint talking about black history i'm saying that the majority of black folks now days are ignoring everything their ancestors fought for. I don't know why you're bringing up history for.

As for latinos destroying themselves, every latino family sticks to their heritage, we respect our bloodlines regardless and we don't forget where the fuck we came from. When's the last time you saw some black folks celebrating kwanza or even know what the 7 principles of it are? Latinos keep in touch with our heritage, I know 3 girls this month that had a fucking quinceañera.

The reason most mexicans accept jobs under minimum wage is because most of them are illegal and can get paid under the table without needing papers, better to work and get paid something than not work at all.
    test
  16. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

you right i don't know the 7 principles of kwanzaa or celebrate it, nor do i know anyone that does knows or celebrates that, but what you said about latinos sticking to their heritage and yet most of yall are more fans of black music, shit black culture in general than your own....

i bet the ratio of latinos attenting hip hop & r&b concerts are by far higher than black people attending a salsa, merengue or reggaeton concert, and yall leaders are really below the radar, we got black history month which is bullshit being in february, but what yall got? we got BET, what yall got? we got michael jordan who yall got? like how yall numbers so large to compete with whites and yet underachieve so badly?
    test
  17. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Under the radar? Nah not really, I mean no one of any race regarding civil rights can compare to MLK but chavez is pretty close.

You're right about latinos liking rap music, but rap music isn't just black music anymore and it hasn't been for a while now, also there are more latinos still involved with latino music more than rap or R&B. As for black folks going to a spanish show, you're right there lol I don't see that too often.

As for BET, latinos definitely winning in the tv category, we got entire cable and dish networks including sports stations dedicated to spanish, not to mention telemundo, univision, etc.

As for michael jordan, latinos don't play basketball, but latinos definitely are some of the best baseball and soccer players out there.

One other thing that black folks are definitely destroying everyone in is crime rate though, they got the lock on that shit all day.
    test
  18. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Ignorance<<<
    test
  19. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

All that shit was posted almost 10 years ago

Therefore it's invalid to use it now.

Ignorance<
    test
  20. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

357 is a certfied idiot and loser if he is trying to compare black achievements to latino achievements

we still are more highly educated than latinos in the united states when its all said and done

and latinos share a very large part of the world's drug trade, owning the highest share in it

and atleast 6 or 7 latin countries/cities are in the top 10 homicides each year, almost exclusively due to the drug trade

virtually all of your countries have a corrupt goverment

and i love latinos, never had an issue with them...have always had an interest in their culture

but lets stop with the bullshit

you are a a self hating mutt from a city full of white people and your view of black ppl is/was aided by what you saw on TV everyday because there aint no black ppl in the shithole town you live in you prepubescent faggot with feminine mannerisms due to growing up without a father.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test