2cd Round RSTL Topics!!!!

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Insanevillian, Aug 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

1. Soulliberty

You're a citizen of Salem, Mass. during the historic Salem Witch Trials. You have been accused of witchcraft. You must either confess or avoid exectution by passing the blame and accusing your opponent, among other RM members, of being a witch. Be sure to include who you are accusing and on what grounds.

2. Insanevillian

You are getting infatuayed with a female, but every day you feel she is not feeling you like u feel her. Oh U two still kick it, but every time you release your feelings about her she tells you that she wouldnt mess with you cuz you are her friend, but you see her mess with dudes that she doesnt care about. And The Sad Thing... You are in love with this girl...

Expand

3. DNA99

You are homeless, go through a typical day.

4. Insanevillian

Your a 21 year old virgin and your homies girl, who your homie is a maniac, comes on to you... You hit the pussy, and then you tell your homey the next day, but then u found out she claims you raped her...

Expand

5. Insanity

Pick a famous martyr from history and tell how life would be different if he/she was never killed in the name of their respective causes.

6. Cigma

Weave a tale of your own choosing - topics are also left to you - but you must include these 20 names: insane villian, wicked, underdog, atheist, unavailable, tekneek, konspiracy, shock, residual, loner, idol, christ, sins, patriarch, entourage, unorthodox, insanity, talent, mysterious, storm.

7. Cigma

Describe your rise to power as one of the most notorious dictators in history...

8. Kon$piracy

you wake up one day to find everybody dead, everywhere you go, everybody is dead.
    You are the last man alive...

but ALL the women are still alive.....

9. you're a single mother growing up in a rough neighborhood, one day you meet that guy that you think is that one that'll help you get back on your feet and bring your son the father he never had, everything starts going good, your smile comes back to you, til that one day, you come home and your son is gone, you call your new guy freind, and to your suprise, his number has been disconnected

10. Vern Acular

you're a single mother growing up in a rough neighborhood, one day you meet that guy that you think is that one that'll help you get back on your feet and bring your son the father he never had, everything starts going good, your smile comes back to you, til that one day, you come home and your son is gone, you call your new guy freind, and to your suprise, his number has been disconnected

11. Strike2

yer a soldier in a war..any war...what goes trough yer mind wich war are you in...rangin from ww2 to star wars..I dont care..make it good

12. Prophetional

as the reverend/minister of a bad neighborhood church... describe your life and daily events... what you see, go through, put up with, etc...

13. Insanevillian

You are stuck on an island surrounded by the type of people who annoy you the most... Gays? Metalheads? Pathological Liars? Males? LMAO Thibk of somethin...

Expand...

14. Negativity

Its the champions ball hosted by IV N Tekneek..a celebration of the rstl's anniversary..all the previous champions are bein awarded for their victories..the party starts..lots of ppl there..the musics great..everyone shavin an excellent time..what happens next..expand..

15. Black Jesus

Right in the middle of watching WWE RAW you hear a strange noise outside. Sounds almost like a million bees buzzing...or the low drone of a power plant magnified to the hundreth power. Suddenly an air raid siren shatters the distant buzz and in one cold instant...you realize your city is being bombed.

16. Cereal Killer

Media and press keep bothering you, stalking you, though you know it's there job you've had enough. Explain what they did to make you angry and what retaliation you have instore for them.

17. Insanevillian

You are spotted freestyling on the street corner by eminem, and he likes your style...

expand

18. you wake up in your bed...but your no longer in the yr 2003 your in your house but your in the time of WWII, however theres one little problem you live in germany and your a J.ew

19. Insanevillian

Your a male thats a virgin and looks like Lotus... You've never been laid in your life... and never had money to buy a prostitute but you are severely against rape... Tell me the way u cross the border and lose your virginity...

20. Insanevillian

Tell A Story Using These 4 Characters...

The Drug Addict

The Prostitute

The Lawyer

The President
    test
  2. J.Christ

J.Christ Registered User

7 = all mine
    test
  3. solution!

solution! shockgod

i can do so many .. ima write plots for like 8 of them
    test
  4. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

most of my topics were better than some of these
    anyway, i have a plan
    test
  5. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

4. Insanevillian

Your a 21 year old virgin and your homies girl, who your homie is a maniac, comes on to you... You hit the pussy, and then you tell your homey the next day, but then u found out she claims you raped her...

You forgot to add 'inspired by the real life current events of Cigma.'

I demand royalties...
    test
  6. jweaksfromdapike

jweaksfromdapike The Pain and the Poetry

this will be tough...not really feeling any of the topics..i'll make due tough..always do :)
    test
  7. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

Im thinking Im gonna do #2
    test
  8. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I might settle for:

5. Insanity

Pick a famous martyr from history and tell how life would be different if he/she was never killed in the name of their respective causes.
    test
  9. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

i see a couple i like..
    test
  10. Art Writaz

Art Writaz The Brokken Knukkle

hmm.. theyre not sparkin any ideas... :-/
    test
  11. Grafic

Grafic Too Cool For Spelling

maybe 20....