27.Jnyce 1-0 Vs 28.Spy2 1-0

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Nebz, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

VERSES DUE Wednesday 10:00pm PACIFIC/1:00am EST
    VOTES DUE Saturday 10:00am PACIFIC/1:00pm EST

VOTING RULES
    No beef votes
    No payback votes
    No 2nd Chance Votes, Once and Done

VOTE ON 6 BATTLES!!!!!

FAILURE TO DO SO RESULTS IN 3 VOTE SUBTRACTION!!!
    This week and following we will enforce this rule

4 lines - NO SHOWS
    12 lines - MIN
    60 lines - MAX

Fail to Post URL's all those votes will not count

Your Topics are here
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?threadid=646828

if you win by no-show u are encouraged to vote still in other matches!!!!!

NEW RULE: Voting On a No-show Verse does not Count as your vote, Both Competitors must show.

Go Forth And Produce​
    test
  2. Spy2

Spy2 BlahBlahBlah -MostRappers

I'll do topic #9... Probably tomorrow when I take a break from essays. heh.
    test
  3. Spy2

Come on kid, don't no show, I flippin hate those. throw up something at least... 5 minutes, whatever.
    test
  4. Spy2

Well fuck it, I wrote this, might as well post it...

They say you meet your maker the same day you taste the pavement
    My teeth would painfully break if I tried to see heaven from sea level this daybreak
    But I've got a blind play date with the maker of the fate that was tryin to break me
    I'm gonna stalk off on this hit cautionless, cuz the clouds have no net for safety
    They tried to train me, no taint me so now you're going down in flames bitch
    Whatever your real name is, you've god allah't of them, but it's all the same shit
    You created everything, so you're a plain dick and purposefully made it unstable
    If you were so all powerful how could anyone else possibly be responsible?
    He's supposed to be the constable, but the spectre likes playing the spectator
    Now it's time to set it straight, or menstrate and step away from this skyscraper
    Pathway of light to the afterlife and after my flight I'm gonna demand one answer
    Of the asshole in charge, Who do you think you are? Giving my parents cancer
    Taking everything from me like it was funny, did my tears rain on your laughter?
    My first seconds airborn floated in slow motion, when they ended it was superspeed
    But I froze five feet from the street as something or someone hacked into my feed
    And my thoughts weren't just my own, someone had thrown their two cents in
    From another dimension a new tension began as I realized I could sense Him
    He mentioned casually as could be we're casualties, my parents, and apparently me
    The thought didn't scare me as you'd imagine, I knew that life was just a pageant
    But never wanted to believe it, I was deceived and I somehow managed to manage
    Through the day to day pre-lims searching everywhere for some sort of identity
    He said "Tests are put forth for those worthy to put forth their souls piously"
    "But why did you take everything?" "Why from me?" I shouted mightily
    Ground still frozen feet below this discussion, or maybe battle of wits
    Battle? Shit, I can't fool myself, I was there for help and I guess here it is
    "It was a test for you, and you threw your hands up immediately for me to see
    That you weren't ready to be back with your parents, Let alone here with me."
    "So what" I said helplessly "You're talking selfishly, is it Hell for me?"
    "The pop quiz you lost is not the first or the last yet to pass, don't yell at me.
    Call it a reawakening when you reawaken, a dream to forget, but hold subconciously
    You'll grow some more before I test you again, and you'll pass" he said confidently.
    "But I'm falling to my death" I said with my last breath before time came unstuck
    I sprang up from the couch sweating, forgetting I needed a building to jump out of
    My mom rushed up flushed and smiling "They got it all, the whole tumor"
    "When they said soon or never they were right, and he's all better!" The room roared.
    So happy my dad was saved, though nothing's changed or rearranged in our team
    Something lingers on that I can't put my finger on about that night, some, weird dream...
    test
  5. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Spy2 wins
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.