26 dead including 18 Children in conneticut

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dude killed his mom then took her guns
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

did u see what kind of guns she had? elite police pistols, sniper rifles, that type of thing i posted previously. WHAT THE FUCK IS A SINGLE MOTHER DOING WITH THOSE KIND OF WEAPONS? they are costly and they were also accessible to her son.

too suspect.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

So you assume.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

"Almost immediately following the tragic school shooting in Connecticut, over 16,000 people have signed an official White House WeThePeople petition to "Immediately address the issue of gun control through the introduction of legislation in Congress."
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

First time I've un blocked a post of yours and not regretted it. Congrats.

I actually...uh...completely agree with this sentiment. I've been hearing rumblings from people I know who know their conspiracy about the government making a more earnest attempt at getting guns out of the hands of Americans so a police state will be easier to implement. No sooner do I start hearing those murmers, this happens.

Things that make you go hmmm.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

absolutely agreed. I won't be dogmatic about this but yeah common sense is betrayed if you subscribe, yet again, to the official story so paraded around corporate outlets.

I heard loosely that being "susceptible to 'conspiracy' theories is a mental illness". If that is true, and it would not surprise me one bit, think of the implications of that!

Notice the New York Times profile released and posted by Lyrical P. It's almost telling you what not to be and to conform to the status quo. And we all know who manages the status quo.
    test
  6. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

so are you suggesting that the government made him shoot up the school?

i'm not even going to argue with you, i just want to hear the specifics of this theory.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Well friend, I won't pretend to know who did what or what is going on. Who could know ?

However, instinct tells me that something more is going on here. A lot more.

If you are interested I could tell you more.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fair enough why did she have those guns....

but you dont fight fire by aiming the water at the top of the flames... its not the base cause of the problem. Mental health and nurturing are.

we should look to figure out how we can end this epidemic of mental troubles the west is having.
    test
  9. reggie jax

sure, let's hear it.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

To think this guy acted alone outside conditioning by known programs to nurture (such as MK ULTRA), through various tactics, a candidate to do such violence of unspeakable evil is to be naive to history and it is to ignore of the current landscape we live in. But it is understandable why. Nothing is coincidence, not when the people rationalizing what happen into neat and convenient commentary is almost robotic in it's mention. Almost immediately the case is shut and solutions are in place...what is at the least missing here is fair reporting in favor of scripted action. It's so predictable. The track record speaks for itself. Consider all the evidence. Of which I have not done myself. Again, these are my thoughts.

Every thing about this event reeks of involvement of handlers...to program a 'Manchurian candidate' to assassinate innocents in the name of evil interests bent on changing or taking away from us in the name of 'agenda'. This is broad I know. But take this as an outline.

One would only have to study similar cases such as Columbine, Vtech, Dark Knight shootings to see inconsistencies in what is being said and why by the media already known to be in the back pocket of such people with known agendas. Your brow would raise reasonable doubt if you look into some of the remarkably similar massacres.

And to blame it on 'mental illness' is a cheap escape soaked up by conditioning. Well, not me and many others.

This was not a view I held for years. In fact, looking on it now, it dawned on me very slowly. But I genuinely believe that when you examine these issues in real detail you will agree the story is fabulously exaggerated and shows clear evidence of being falsified on a truly massive scale. To have done this would have required huge and sustained input.

Stop your ears from the corporate occultism that is the media industry. The icon has been paraded through the streets adored by the faithful. On the shoulders of the stupid fraternities. Babylonian religion is back. The secularized saints of the new religion. Supported by 'Enlightenment' fraternities, the Barons, the Popes, the Cardinals, rich publishers, the mass corporate media, the academic dumbos,(quoting the man who quoted the man, who quoted another man, and who quoted somebody else). We are such dumbos on the history of similar means to achieve similar control in society.

I can only compare this deception to the effect of a 3-D movie, which you experience by wearing special glasses. And which, when the glasses are removed, disappears. Welcome to 'social conditioning' and the Babylonian control of 'preconceived reality'. Invented by the same elites who today control your bank accounts, the contents of your history books, your 'education' and even your own common sense. Since none of these are ever called in serious question.

*TIME FOR A COMMERCIAL BREAK* BREAKING NEWS*

Go back to sleep people. Please enjoy the super bowl.

//

We are not 'educated' and we are certainly not 'cultured'. We are ignorant men who stumble at realizing the sheer scale of our gullibility. The idea that we live in a 'scientific' age is of course sheer nonsense.

I suppose the chief lesson in all this is that the gods of our civilization are all counterfeits which exist because we give them our energy, our loyalty, our unquestioning obedience. A form of government, in fact, governing our mind.

Should this be debated ? No, I think it simply IS. The 'experts' don't want to talk. I think they don't exist.

Civilizations exist because we cannot accept that man-made hierarchical systems are the opposite of real life.

Multiply this by a hundred, a thousand, and we see that our age is wonderful. It's starting to roll back fictions as part of a better world to come. This is happening everywhere. In my own small area I see this plain.

I don't expect you to understand or believe it. But this is an outline that probably could fill in the rest by itself if you were to investigate the shootings.

My heart really goes out to the families and victims. It is sick what happened.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thing is coup i think as individuals people see some of the same things as you outlined, the illusion is that youre the only one, or one of few.

im not saying all, but some of it for sure, people arent as blind as you think, i think thats part of the illusion
    test
  12. reggie jax

what i'm curious about is how you think the govt is manipulating people into committing these crimes. you mentioned mk ultra but besides that you didn't give any indication towards specifics. mk ultra involved drugging and hypnotizing people against their will and so it seems that sort of program would require govt agents have some sort of direct access to these criminals, is that what you're proposing?

as for the similarity of the crimes and the 'mental illness excuse', what about the idea of people being influenced by other massacres into committing copycat crimes? i.e. right after the dark knight shooting there were several copycat attempts, or in the instance of columbine and the norway terror incident the killers themselves claim to have been influenced by the oklahoma city bombings.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

@busta I agree man. I ain't trying to sound "holier than thou" cus I'm not. I was just venting and I would never (I hope) hold myself over anyone. in fact, these ideas are not completely mine.
    @reggie jax

Yes. Keep in mind this is a simplification. The gov. is not whom we may think they are. What is government really ? Being that the majority of those in service owe allegiance to secret fraternities with oaths serving age old agenda. (I hate using that, but for simplification I do). What we as common folk think, typically, is not what is. Plus the way it is run, with offices and organizations of great number making up "government" that splits down to local levels. In short, it's vast as you will agree. To say the government did it is wrong, but I know what you mean.

These people are loyal to old blood line oaths and hidden plans first. Believe that. Nothing was different in ancient Babylon, ancient Greece, Egypt and it is the same today. The men on the top are over government. This is clear. There is an agenda and it is unfolding. I am certain and I am not the only one who knows this.

Now, also the branches of the government is vast and interlocked with international branches as well. It's complex, its established and rooted in ways we cannot fully understand. To say for example, Obama and his staff did this is incorrect. You have to understand that networks are in play here.

Mind control goes on today. No question about it. There is a war for our minds.

Sure that is probable. But very unlikely here. That is a seducing explanation, but really it makes no sense.

You could argue conversely that the known control of Hollywood by very, very influential interest made the Dark Knight for propaganda reasons. And to coincide with the shooting...all part of a bigger plan. That is not crazy to think. There is much to gain yet by the "elite" (I hate that term).

Dissect the subliminals in the trilogy of the Dark Knight. Art inmates "reality".

You can go back in history and find plenty of examples. The more time that passes the more this is understood. I can name some examples. Most operas of the late 18th century were commissioned for propaganda in lue of some agenda or otherwise. To secularize Europoe by Jesuist/Illuminati influence in all governments, to rewrite the map of Europe.

To get their plans done, we have to be coaxed.

Most of "Shakespeare" history plays all had a purpose. Propaganda to unify the soon to be United Britain and jump start the empire. (by offering sanitized history of course). James the 16th of Scotland became James the 1st of England in 1603 partly because of planning, not coincidence.

Still seen today.

Every major play, movie, production is done for a reason. In contexts of it's time. All you do is look back and you will know much of Hollywood serves not only to make money but to influence ways of thought and behavior. This is well studied. T.V is a notorious tool, so is music.

Remember the movie makers, the politicians, our idols, our leaders all industry is controlled by a few. These few have plans for the world.

They arr conservative in their goals, patient, unfolding step by step. Go back and trace it and you can see the developments.Example, establishment of the Federal Reserve (private bank owned by few) to control and indebt the US economies. This took a while, but it was done in 1913...

//

Just some thoughts.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

You have to understand that the Most High allowed this to go down since America has taken up and followed Satan. Satan's only task is to steal, kill and destroy, so when the Most High turns him loose on America, he' trying to get our attention. Turn back to him.

No reason Security guards or Poice should not be at all schools at all levels anyway, but the stupid liberal gun-bashers are against protecting our children so this is the end result.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You sound like Westboro. I hope you get prostate cancer. That way you can go fuckin die finally, and a bunch of guys will be playing with your ass before you do (your biggest fear).
    test
  16. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Your 'Most High' sounds like an idiot. Makes sense that you would then follow Him, being an idiot yourself.
    test
  17. Alias3000

God judgeth Esau...again.
    test
  18. Alias3000

Lucifer is your kING. bow down to the blood sacrifice he prepared for you at Sandy Hook.
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You must not know the meaning of the word atheist. Aligning with Lucifer would be such a stupid decision. It's like cheering for the losing team. I just doing watch the game at all because it's stupid and fake.
    test
  20. Alias3000

Yeah that's it, blame is on a fake diagnosis of Asbergers, Austisim and Personality Disorders. typical

Why not blame it on what it is, LIES and Indoctrination of an evil sort that the boy got tired of hearing from the twisted Edomite mother preaching church on Sundays, and God loves everybody, White Man Jesus, and all that bullshit?

Maybe the kid needed to clear his head of that BS and started by taking out the source, his mother.

the kids were killed after he realized it was nothing but Halo in real life so he continued, and once he had a moment of clarity, realized what a mess he made of human life and decided his only way out was to eat a hot slug since he was too pussy to do a murder bid of 100 years per murder concurently?

why not that?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.