26 dead including 18 Children in conneticut

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the west has a high incidence of mental disorders and anxiety related illness

that should be sign of something in our system needs changing.

how terrible.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

test
  4. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

This type shooting comes from no belief in GOD and all the belief in Satan.

dude was a MKUltra subject I bet.

How much you wanna bet they peg him as a military wannabe or ex-military man who loved guns and ammo magazine.

can't make it believable to the masses of sheep without a smear campaign.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah the media is a pawn and helps distract us from stuff like how shitty africa is.

why is africa so shitty? its 2012, youd think by now it would be cleaned up. But nope were all too worried about black friday and Lady gaga news
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

religion had nothing do do with this fucker's aspergers
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

These tragedies of senseless crimes can only be prevented if future generations would be raised in a manner where they'd never even give a thought about bringing such harm and evil to another person.
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Lazy, and drunk. So I'll copy my thoughts on this from FB.

"Unfortunately, it is human nature to self destruct. No amount of legislation, counseling or prayer can cure it. People seem to put their best foot forward to vindicate my cynicism and jadedness and sense of hopelessness for our species. I'm not saying there's no hope...well...shit, maybe I am."
    test
  9. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Bullshit. How many people kill because 'the bible said so', or 'God told me to'?

Believing or not believing in God has no bearing on acts such as this. People are hardwired to react (or self destruct, as Nightmare said) to situations or events in their life, and sometimes it goes to the extreme. If there WAS a God, this shouldn't/wouldn't happen.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

The New York Times published a profile on America's newest mass killer, the 20-year-old man who killed his mom, self and 20 young children — among other adult victims — this Friday morning at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the otherwise safe and sleepy town of Newtown, Connecticut. Here are 13 facts about Adam Lanza.

1. He carried a black briefcase to his 10th-grade honors English class.

2. He walked through high school in Newtown, Connecticut, "with his hands glued to his sides" and "pens in the pocket of his short-sleeve, button-down shirts."

3. He didn't have a Facebook profile.

4. He did not appear in his high school 2010 yearbook. His spot on the page said, “Camera shy.”

5. He was "deeply uncomfortable" in social situations, according to classmates.

6. He was believed to have "Asperger’s syndrome."

7. He was described by peers as having a "very flat affect." He "rarely" showed emotions.

8. He reportedly often talked about "aliens," and about "blowing things up."

9. He was never seen with anyone, either socializing or as friends, etc.

10. He usually obtained good grades.

11. In 2006, his older brother graduated high school and went to Quinnipiac University, leaving him alone with their parents (whose marriage was apparently coming apart).

12. His father, Peter Lanza, a tax executive for General Electric, moved to Stamford, and in January 2011 married a woman who is a librarian at the University of Connecticut.

13. His mother, Nancy Lanza, reportedly taught him how to target shoot.

i also found out that this motha fucka had:

The murder weapon:

_ Bushmaster .223-caliber: lightweight with a high capacity, it also is popular with law enforcement and the military, and is commonly seen at shooting competitions. Two men convicted in a series of sniper killings in the Washington, D.C.-area in 2002 used a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle that they fired from the trunk of a car at randomly picked victims. Some models have a detachable magazine that can hold up to 30 rounds. The medical examiner in Connecticut said it appeared all the children and school staff were shot with the same high-powered rifle, some repeatedly, some at close range.

Also found in the school:

_ Glock 10 mm: a larger and more powerful weapon than the widely popular 9 mm, it is in many respects similar to the 9 mm. It is a lightweight and comparatively affordable weapon that is often used for target shooting and for personal protection.

_ Sig Sauer 9 mm: considered an upper-tier, quality product, it's comparatively expensive, and its range of uses include elite military and police units.

The Bushmaster and two other weapons were found near the body of Lanza, who killed himself at the school.

It was not clear the make of the weapon found outside the school.

Investigators are combing gun shops and ranges in the area, and looking into the ownership of the weapons involved. Lanza's mother had legally registered four weapons, and his father had two.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Not having a facebook profile is a mental illness.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

Orwellian society is here folks...SHTF has been happening. This event is how it's staged. This is what it looks like.

All respect and prayers to the families and victims.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

But the dude had twitter.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Remember seeing "adam lanza's tweets" mentioning something about depression when skimming through one of the online news links...I'll try to find it.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Ok...bizarre circumstances of course surrounding this whole thing. I am convinced the guy had handlers. This was groomed to happen, the details of which will probably never be fully known to us. But certainly this event will be used to get things done. Of course it will.
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Too bad one can't drive a crazy person.
    test
  18. Medication

Medication Pharmaceutical drug

That was his brother's twitter if I remember correctly.
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I stand corrected, my bad then. :)
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

depressed, aspergers, autisms, personality disorder.

but a honor role student... he can't be crazy. he planned this shit out, same with aurora shooter, he planned that shit out so good he gotta be a genius. two people w/ no motive, go on shooting spree, and the dude in oregon, same story, no motive nothing.

I wanna know how someone that is so young managed to make enough money to buy all that ammo, and weaponry, and fly under the radar.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.