*!* 25 G.o.a.t.s *!* (...not 4 Tha Heart Of Haterz...)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Kriptik Thoughtz, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

theres actually 26 due to a tie between rakim & KRS.. sooooooooo

hate if you must..

25. Stic.man (of dead prez) - is a deep brother, has a lot to say but doesnt get to show of most of his skills because of the group and the topiacs they rap about.. but hes more than just a political rapper ot a black liberation artist, he can spit... (see:Tallahassee Days)

"the job is a joke, they aint hirin.. the only free ride i get is one wit a siren"

24. Bun B - one of the illest from the south.. sick metaphors, flow and has a nice battle voice.. he's consistenta nd the better half of UGK.. his solo album drps this year so pick it up.. and (see: Bitch Nigga, Scarface ft. Z-ro, dirt bomb and Bun B)

23. Journalist - sick flow, style and metaphors.. one of the best underrated rappers in the game.. (see: everything he did with canibus "8 minute freestyle" and his album "scribe for life"

"arm extend right, wit a shot like glen rice.. put ur mom in all black & ya pops in pen stripes"
    "i got dam good methods, on how to burn strips lke i cant cook breakfast"

22. Krayzie Bone (Of Bone Thugs) - most talented rapper in the history of hip hop.. he can sing.. he can rap fast or slow and migh have the best flow ever in hip hop, period (see Hi-D-Ho, for proof of his flow) and see Thug On Da Line for his singing ability.. he also has great multis and clever metaphors..

'I neva keep my enemies close
    cuz i got a perfect view of em in my scope'

"I got the same thing that you got, so it all depends on who the sharptest shot, let's get it on!!"

21. Andre 3000 - had seriouly rhyme, wne he aint fuckin around, he makes some sick shit... (see: deep or claimin true)

20. Royce Da 5'9 - has great flow.. can use metaphors better than mst but only a mixtapes because he claims that metaphors are throw away material that doesnt last for ever, unlike rhymes that come from the heart, and taht is a good philosphy for a dope album (death is certain).. he also can make great diss tracks along with heart felt music (Malcom X against d-12 and eminem).. so yea

"i toke twice, just incase i gotta shoot u and throw away my future for yo life.. i could knock u out, i'd rather stand over u hold a smokin gun like "nigga watch yo mouth"

19. Sticky Fingaz - intense.. better than dmx, can rap about anything (see: Money talks)

"u prolly taste me wen u be tonguin her down.. cuz i dont listen and she told me not to cum in her mouth"
    "unless me and u come to a understandin.. u gon be under and ima be standin"
    "i got 12 inches, im well hung.. 9 on my 3rd leg and 3 on my tongue"

18. Jay Z - if he actually writes the lyrics taht he doesnt bite then he can stand at 18.. but i dont believe.. but anyway written or bitin his flow is solid.. and he has a lot of charisma and the mic (more than camron)

"even if they wont let me in heaven i raise hell, till its heaven" (think about it) and he has a lot of quotes but im only certain he didnt bite that one.. lmao

17. Nas - intelligent, deep, and has proven he can rip a asshole str8 open.. so yea theres that, need i say more?

16. Tupac - one of the most emotional rappers ever.. deep, very deep.. but if he wasnt rapping about something deep then he usually sucked, rapping about all that gangsta bullshit because tha row told him to.. but when he rapped waht he truly felt it was dope.. (brendas got a baby) (starin at the world through my rearview)
    test
  2. Kriptik Thoughtz

15. Biggie - dope lyricist, raps to slow and isnt versatile for shit.. the same style most of his songs, and he didnt have much material aside from a double album.. so im fighting to give him top 20 and fighting to squeeze tupac in but its hard cuz wen tupac raps its wack but wen he flows from the heart he's sick

"niggas think im pussy, i dare u to stick ur dick in this" see the rest and '16 bars' on lyricist lounge 2

14. Juice - sick punches and flow, his multis are always on point.. hes just a vicious rhymer.. everyknow knows that..

13. Supernatural - best freestler in the game.. one of the best battlers.. his flaw is i havent heard him rap on subjects or anything deep so im wonder if tahts all he has to offer.. and if tahts all he has to offer he might have to get the fuck out of my top 20

12. Scarface - (dont care wat yall say) scarface is tupacs style x10.. and PLUS he had that style before tupac, the brendas gota baby and keep ur head up style (see: now i feel ya, see a man die, a minute to pray, born killer, hand of the dead body, ect..) scarface is a classic and is better than pac and big.. if u hate, go ahead.. that proves u havent heard his best songs.. Now I Feel ya (90% of the rappers that EVER touched a mic couldnt compete with that on the deep level).. so deres that is...

11. Joe Budden - Hes here because my list isnt really in the best order, lmao.. but i dont care, i feel him more than jay z and nas, cuz he does wat jay z does better than jay.. and he can rap deep shit, not as good as nas but close.. Calm Down, 10 minutes.. jay culdnt do 10 minutes to save his career.. thats why he pulls fake retirements to save his career that nas was slowly ending , lmao.. dont hate.. and i dono about him bein this close to top 10 but like i said my list isnt in good order, these are just 25 dope rappers..

10. Canibus - the best at wat he does, the supernatural high vocab battle style.. he tore the shit out of LL i dont care wat haters say.. if u think LL won they u aint a hip hop head, str8 up... and he can mix it up and storytell and write deep shit (see: channel zero) even though all his info aint corrent noone is perfect.. so theres that.. and yes bis is better than jay z..

9. Killah Priest - well he ripped canibus ina battle so he can come here.. lol.. he has a classic album (heavy mental) the title song is sick.. he can battle, write deep shit and is very unique.. so u have to feel him..

8. Immortal Technique - very deep and intelligent.. can spit battle rhymes too.. his main flow is hes not the type of rapper u could listen to ALLLL day.. but hes dope.. so thats one of few flas.. not many.. besides his horrible breath control..

7. Chino xL - great metaphors though many are corny and homosexual.. he has a lot of talent, if he came his hardest a lot of rappers would be in trouble.. but hes one dimensional, not versatile and has bad flow.. that brngs him down a lot.. so hes eatin off of amazing lines.. lol basically..

6. Rakim - One of the sickest flows.. hes so calm but he draws u into the rhyme.. nothing more to say, the 18th letter dammit.. lmao.. paid in full.. but this is close so i had to make this a tie with him and KRS -One.. so this is really a top 26.. ha..

5. Big L - sicker than jay z.. one of the sickest out of NY... flow is amazing, great storytellin in (casualties of a dice game and the hiest) his voice was sick.. he made u want him to spit 100 bars no chorus.. hes ill.. too bad he was stolen.. and YES he shits on biggie with ease..

4. Common - Mr ressurection, one of the mellowest flows i've heard with rakim.. he's just sick.. everyone knows and theres no reason to explain..

3. Mos def - him and common are like neck and neck, if give it to mos cuz hes more talented and versatile but lyrically its a close ass battle.. and mos is just great, thats why hes the MIGHT mos def.. fa sho..

2. Vakill - probably the sickest metaphor and punchline rapper (beats out chino xL and copyright, maybe even ras kass).. he can ALSO rap on deep subjects (see: The Creed or U Kno Da Bidness).. and hes an AMAZING battle rapper...

"9 times out of 10 u see me, im strokin pussy like inspector gadjets villain"
    "tatooed F-U-N on my dick for f.uck U n.iggaz while i poke FUN at ur bitch.."

too many quotes, the boy is amazing..

1. Ras Kass - one of the most versatile emcees.. spitinng a lot of knowledge and a lot of battles rhymes.. and im too tired to post all his quotes.. so like it or not Ras is the GOOOAT!.. take it or leave it but respect it bitches.. and he will rip ur favorite rapper..

and hes is Honorable Mentions: (He who did NOT make the list due to the fact that i havent listened to them enough to declare them goat enough for my list.. or they dont have enough material period)

crooked i, graph, jae millz, big daddy kane, papoose, talib kwelie, punchline, wordsworth, eminem (fell off)

too many to name but theres a lot that could be here but arent, so bye u fuckin skeet scrapers...
    test
  3. Dee-Zy

Dee-Zy Free Willy!!!

wow, that list sucks!!!!

I don't even know where to start!!!

basicly, your top 15 is garbage, sides rakim, and arguably scarface, there is no way biggie can be that low.

props for having sticky top 20 though
    test
  4. acurate3522

acurate3522 WATWUZUTHINKIN

Wow........
    test
  5. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

Why is Vakill number 2????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    test
  6. www.RapMusic.com

www.RapMusic.com New Member

Fuck you. Let's all neg rep this cunt.
    test
  7. Dee-Zy

Dee-Zy Free Willy!!!

:lol:

good idea though

[funny]
    test
  8. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^lmfaooo@ u fags "hey lets all neg rep him" do it nigga, thats why i said no haters

and biggie is that low because scarface, rakim, ras, vakill, chino all shit on him easily.. so fuck u...

and vakill is number to because he can rip just about anybody on that list.. maybe even ras.. so suck a dick if u cant respect it bitchez..
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

immortal reqnuiqe isnt intelligent
    test
  10. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^smarter than you..
    test
  11. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Budden, im a big fan.

11th greatest ever?.. not even close, yet.
    test
  12. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^yea but if u read it write u would know i said it was amistake havin him there and that my order is fucked up except for the top 10...
    test
  13. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Immortal Technique is CORNY! but i can respet your opinion
    test
  14. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^dats all i ask
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

No he isnt.
    test
  16. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^yea well i dont kno u so i dont pass judgement.. but hes still iller than u

"the devil crept into heaven, god over slept on the 7th
    the new world order was born on september 11th"

"im not to be slept on like cum stained sheets"
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

No he's not.
    Seeing tecnically half the time he isn't even rapping, my creative writing shits on his. That or my poetry.

Next try.
    test
  18. Kriptik Thoughtz

post some of ur dope "creative writing" then.. or stfu
    test
  19. Frog

Frog New Member

What the fuck is supernatural on your list for?

and this kid tries to justify his actions with "fuck the haters, I know what ya going to say."
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

rass kass, chino xl, immortal, they all maybe have more vocab then biggie, but no way are they iller then dudes flow, fuckkkk NO, crazy azz rap fans man

str8 ass list tho

12pac
    2biggie
    3jayz
    4nas
    5eminem
    6rakim
    7canibus
    8krsone
    9az
    10jada
    11cormega