2014 Goals

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Archer, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Proud of you all

Lets keep it going
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Invest more. Make upgrades on the crib. I actually want another baby :eek:

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 215
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

I honestly don't have a goal set for myself this year :scared:

Every goal from last year been accomplished tbh.. get engaged, start my grad schooling for PT, got hired on the spot at a PT clinic in my new location, etc.

My main goal this year i guess is to help with my fiancé's goal

She currently works as a wedding planner and as a manager at a bridal boutique.. she wants to open up her own bridal business where everything gets handled all in one

we both were actually in a episode of Say Yes to the Dress last year at one of the wedding expo's.. for like a split second.. well i wasn't on tv but she was for like 2 seconds lol
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Jobs you can sleep @>>>> fucks up your pattern though

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 215
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Lol right. Yesterday dragged along though man I can't wait to go to on vacation

I'm doing a flat 40 this week I can't take nothing else
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Out of curiosity, on how huge of a scale is she used to handling wedding planning and would she be willing to make an overseas trip for a freelance w-p-job?
    test
  7. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

$

That's all. Bank a lot of money. 2015 will be my I eating year I think. Planing on buying a second house in 2015 and rent this current one out that I'm in.

Freeposting Daily with Tapatalk PRO
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  8. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Going on about 3 years of experience.. I have no idea what a w-p-job is but feel free to PM me some details and I'll check with her for you
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

W(edding) P(planning)-job*

If all goes as planned, I'll pm you early fall.
    test
  10. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Finish current renovations.

Free myself of negative, hurtful people. (Unfortunately I'm related to them)

Win a category or two in RM's fitness comp.

Become an even better version of myself.

Take a long needed (and deserved) holiday.

Score a permanent position with my current employer.
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  11. NV

NV FEEL FREE MUSIC

The goal is for my mixing company to launch and for me to be audio engineering full time at a studio with consistent clients

I never want to fill out an application and clock in somwhere and take orders from someone all day ever again
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  12. Dru-P

Dru-P Alaskan Assassin

Home: Gonna move out of my current 2 story 2 bedroom apt, into at least a nicer spot.
    Career: Hopefully quit working for NBC as a producer, and start working up North to get Oil Money.
    Financial: If I get my other job it would be a 40,000 a year upgrade.
    Relationships: Get some side work, or at least find something new to kill babies to on the internet
    Other: Get in shape, lose at least 20 lbs.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  13. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Forgot my own thread

Improve my departments efficiency. I lead 8 associates now, some new and some in need of a different job, so it'll be an interesting year.

Home we want to renovate the kitchen and finish decorating the rooms. We moved in this summer.

Wife and I need to work on spending time together and not at the office but that'll be hard.

I want to vacation to Asia this year. And hit the slopes it's been too long.

Sent from the white nigka palace
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Home: move out this apt and move in to a condo/townhouse with this bitch

Career: get my fafsa approved b/c i can't keep doing these warehouse jobs and dealing with idiot managers, but also maintain some sort of FT job while going to school too, just quit my 10/hr and hopefully starting a 15/hr job soon.

Financial: man, actually start saving my money up, as fast as i make the money i blow the fucking money. gonna either start giving a portion of my checks to grandma or girl to hold for me. A brilliant man once said, start putting money aside and saving it like you're paying a bill. real shit

Relationships: Got a good girl by my side now, at first i was able to tell she wasn't over her bf yet but i got no doubt now she feeling me and ready to start some shit. As frustrating as it is, it's actually a good feeling waiting on the pussy knowing she aint gonna go bust down after every stupid little break up or argument we have. Shawty is a keeper, def trying to keep her around

Other: man finally buy another car and take a vacation with my girl sometime this year, i know i don't really deserve one but she does and i really wanna make it happen, No P Chase. Also get this drug problem taken care of, i could go about a week clean and start fucking up again, really contemplating seeking help if this shit continues to progress. I know none of these goals will be accomplished until i fix this junky shit i been on. Sick of living like a peasant when i'm suppose to shine like the King I am.
    test
  15. fiktion

fiktion *******

Home: Babyproof this place by May. Have 15k budget to finish backyard landscaping in summer, and probably pour concrete for a triple garage.

Career: Be an overtime whore. Company I've been with for four years is expanding, hopefully can slide into a supervisor role in the next 12-24 months if we end up with new manufacturing facilities.

Financial: Have two vehicle loans with about 12k each with 2 and 3 years left.. Would like one gone.

Relationships: Starting a family so hope that shit goes well

Other: Expand my knowledge of investing. I've done well with mutual funds but would like to dedicate the time to follow something more lucrative.
    test
  16. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

stay under the radar
    test
  17. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Let's keep it going
    test