2013 picture thread

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Shadow, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

[​IMG]

#howifeelritenow
    test
  2. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

That pics dope man.

You look red.
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Almost as sexy as me, tbh.
    test
  4. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

red walls.

but word, Busta def a lot more attractive than i initially thought, no homo. nigga got a tattoo of his own wall piece for cryin' out loud.
    test
  5. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Busta looks like he belongs in the backstreet boys.
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

You look like you belong on the trailer park boys.
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

:funny: :cry: :funny: :cry: :funny: :funny: :funny: :cry: :funny: :cry: :funny: :funny:
    :funny: :cry: :funny: :cry: :funny: :funny: :funny: :cry: :funny: :cry: :funny: :funny:

vv
    v
    test
  8. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Sir Bustalot is a Christian Rock singer :sotechnical:

And I would love to be in trailer park boys.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Busta saved the thread

and thanks fer da kind words

lol@christian rock band
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

U kinda resemble my younger sisters baby daddy sir.

U don't happen to play guitar by chance do you?
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

awkward.
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

Hypno trying to collect back child support .....

Now I see y busta tried to stay in the shadows..
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the only instrument i can play well is the skin flute
    test
  14. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Lmao^

I thought you were older, Buster, and pictured you as a bit of a hippie.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im 34, just look young

and i live like a hippy

im an artist, practice kung fu, yoga, meditate, read the bhagavad ghita, burn incense, and smoke hella weed.
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

alley boy band.....

busta, keeper , dex, JA and ill throw in tac in there as the fat 1
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh and i love wearing flip flops

but im the timberlake of the bunch and go on to do hilarious SNL appearances
    test
  19. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Crikey, you look 24, lol.

I saw more of a Tommy Chong kinda dude, ha ha
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol hehe

id grow my hair out if it grew as fast a girls hair. When i was in junior high i had long skater hair. Right around when Eddie Furlong was every girls dream lol
    test