2013 G R B FINALS: MC Propaganda vs. Punches vs. Illy vs. Duane Jackson vs. Pace

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

1. propaganda
    2. punches
    3. pace
    4. illy
    5. duane jackson

lmao@prop's react tour line:funny:
    damn@the use of the "sweet" beat:hoffawow:
    and the scorpion line, flow + voice, all else etc etc prop killed this. kid rhyming like he got a chip on his shoulder. give the man his $1800 already.

duane was dope over that "running" beat, but his acapella shit at the end of his shit was cringe worthy :donotwant:

punches picked a sick ass beat (the first beat) that i've never heard before :LUX1:
    his voice & flow were dope as fuck too. great effort, but just not bring it as mean as prop (although he did go vicious at illy). lmao@the trojan line:D
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

1. Punches (he had the best and most traditional punches tho not the best flow and delivery i think overall he still had it)
    2. Prop (overall a very dope track just thought it didnt go as hard as number 1)
    3. Duane (it was a toss-up between you and pace for 3rd.. I thought u were more versatile with ur delivery and even though im not a fan of acapela i found urs dope)
    4. Pace (great track just thought u went harder in previous rounds
    5. Illy (first half was awesome then the second half I wouldnt have been able to tell who you was dissin part of the time unless i read ur lyrics)
    test
  3. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

1.5 Punches barnone had the best bars
    1.5 Prop barnone had the best spittage
    3.5 Duane Jackson
    3.5 Pace
    5 Illy

I was not feeling Illy's track really but everyone else was solid. Duane and Pace I think your length hurt the impact/quality of the tracks. Hard to kill it for that long. Prop the best rapper in this shit easily but Punches edged him with the bars. Actually everyone had bars. I will come back and break up my votes if necessary but that's how I see it now without a second listen
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Pace-wasn't feeling the beat choice. That was more on some rd one I got a wack niggs I know ima body. So let me try this beat type shit. You didn't havr that killer instinct you weren't wack but no where near finals material.

Duane-was really exspecting you to kill it. I dunno I feel like this is the weakest i've heard you. Still no where near wack but not the early rd DJ I was use too. You killed it on the enf but during the middle you lost me alot.

Illy-i dunno what happen hear bruh this ain't the Illy from weeks ago. This shit was kinda hard to listen too. Ya flow was sketchy as hell. And the whole verse just sounded like a I don't wanna no show verse ehhh.

Mc Prop-ya verse was fire bruh. You have been dope since day one. Def got that killerinstinct w/ you. This is a nigga hungry for that bread.

Punches-Mr Sleeper. I knew somebody outside of Prop and DJ would be in the top two. You've improved since the first rd. Props flow edged you outta number 1 for me. But if you win I can't be mad bruh

1.Prop
    2. Punches
    3. DJ
    4. Pace
    F. Illy

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

this was an awesome finals and i had 2 listen over and over again and im still kinda on the fence but its deadline time so here's my votes
    1.prop
    2.dj
    3.punches
    4.illy
    5.pace
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Congratulations to the winner of the 2013 GRB Finals @MC propaganda

GRB 2013 Champion - @MC propaganda - 72
    Second Place - @Punches - 69
    Third Place - @Duane Jackson - 44
    Fourth Place - @Pace Beats - 33
    Fifth Place - @iLLy - 22

Shout out to everybody who participated, voted, and supported the tournament.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

/tournament.

3,000 views Finals.

#Salute.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.