2012 RM PREDICTIONS LEAGUE ((Rankings))

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Rankings have been updated, records have been modified.
    There is a new leader atop the board, and a new member at the back of the pack.

5th place seems to be the most interesting, with 4 different members vying for a higher spot and number of their own; two HOF members and two Grinders.

EDIT: Great job to all the loyal members! This year is closing out fast, so lets keep our activity and minds in check!

1st. LungZzZ* 41-26
    2nd. Sir Bustalot** 40-18
    3rd. DogMeat 37-30
    4th. Jay Bee* 36-31
    5th.(4) J. Keeper* 35-22
    zyclon B gas* 35-22
    krowe23 35-16
    DemiGod 35-28
    6th. GaLaTeA* 34-29
    7th. Makabreli* 21-13
    8th. FarooqHakim* 11-4
    9th. DethStryque 8-4

(Don't forget to check the HOF section for NEW entries!!!)
    test
  2. LungZzZ

Oddly enough all HOF entries have something to do with 4.

Our first 3 are for UFC 146
    Our 4th is our 4th HOF Entry,
    and our last 5 were for UFC on Fox 4!
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

whats up with fox 4 anyway? I had to search for the shit. Ufc is like nfl with these damn channels switches
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

At least you can watch it via tv...I have yet to find a sports channel here that would have ufc fights. :(

Streaming ftw.
    test
  5. LungZzZ

:( What is your cable provider? When UFC made the switch from Spike to FUEL/FOX/FX, I know I had to purchase a sports package type deal, that had those channels. The FOX deal is SICK because now there is 3 different options OTHER than PPV for the fights, BUT it does suck for the basicest of cable havers as they probably won't have these channels.

Either way, if you have HD, There isn't TOO many HD channels, I just go to the sports section (maybe like 12 channels total) skim through them and usually find UFC pretty easy.

EDIT: With that being said though, Streaming is most reliable. Even the TV show cut out a couple times due to what I'm assuming was Storm issues.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

Currently using Tušmobile's trio (innanet, tv + phones), some sort of deluxe package I got myself trapped into, which has a lot, sadly none of those euro sports channels prove useful...I was kind of amazed I caught a few nfl games, alas no ufc.

So far, everything I've watched was either via streaming sites or from youtube. Luckily those two always work. :)
    test
  7. LungZzZ

why don't you live in Canada :(?
    I've never even heard of tusmobile tbh, but if they have a Euro Sports package, that seems ideal for Soccer, which is dope enough as is.

Sucks if you can't get UFC, try sportsnet/fox channels at like 3 AM, sometimes they replay them the day after at like one O clock or later, a good tool to help you sleep :D
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

that sucks. but i dont have fuel tv, just fox

as far as the ppv's go, i can catch them at any BBW or hooters for free
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

Because my parents missed a continent. :(

It's a Slovenian mobile and now innnanet provider/company ~ one of the better here, so I can't really complain, though.

Soccer's a really bit thing over here, so it's only fitting to have the eurosport going when it's on...lol...same with tennis and a few other sports, tbh.

I don't mind staying up and waiting for the thing to go live, however there's something special about making a roman breakfast and enjoying ufc in from zee morning to noon-ish.

We no have Hooters here either. :( Mainly because this country sucks in a way. We did have subway ~ lasted for a month only to never be opened again.
    test
  10. LungZzZ

lmao there are better fast food choices, Sandwhichs are fun to make anyways, no point paying for someone else to take the fun out of it :p

I may have to try that breakfast procedure, sounds relaxing.

As for FUELTV, usually another channel, maybe like Sportsnet or I don't know what it is called, what ever channel basically highlights all the news from the world of sports, it replays the Fight Nights late at night.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

Homemade sammiches >>>>

I'll probably end up stopping by a Tuš store and ask if there's any extra sports related package I can add, tbh..

Had me sold at Fight Nights..:funny:
    test
  12. LungZzZ

FirstRowSports>Cable most the time
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

Ty very much!
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

so Gal they dont have fox in your country
    test
  15. LungZzZ

^Hell even I didn't have fox with Bell. I had to pay for it.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

thats crazy. fox is a pretty basic channel here
    test
  17. LungZzZ

^Makes sense, Fox is (if your in America) and I'm assuming ESPECIALLY buffalo, offered to you from the get go.

Canada recently made improvements across the globe, wiping out old TVs and I think were totally digital now (and better for those who care to buy it obv), but with it, the channels we all remember loving are all over the place. Instead of 2-51, there is like, 100-1000 and it is confusing as hell.
    test
  18. LungZzZ

Just sent out some reminders, I hope to see the last 4 members make it! At-least half of ya'!!!!!

WEEK 14 is coming fast as well, so LOOKOUT everyone!!!
    test
  19. LungZzZ

I have a feeling there will be a changeup in the rankings this week!! I will edit rankings after work tomorrow.
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.