2012 RM PREDICTIONS LEAGUE (Rankings)

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:welcome:, krowe23!
    test
  2. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

J.Keeper you sly dog, one of the FEW members in the league to pick Cormier! I'd also like to shout out GaLaTeA, who at 11-9 moves to 3rd with her best prediction yet, going 3-1.

Keep up the good work guys, Zyclon was a bit unlucky, as was Krowe23, but we have UFC 146 to get those picks back. ONLY Dethstryque didn't make it in time to predict, but I have faith he will he here next week :D.

WEEK 4 is FINISHED!!!! I have a feeling UFC 146 will be rolling up on us FAST, this weekend if I'm not mistaken, so be on the lookout for WEEK 5 of the PREDICTION LEAGUE!!!
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Got damn right.
    We'd still be in the lead playa.
    test
  4. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

He's inexperienced, but I have a lot of faith in him...
    test
  5. LungZzZ

ST!LL NO H.ALL O.F F.AME Predictions yet guys. BUT we have another chaaaaaaance!!!
    THIS SATURDAY, UFC 146: DOS SANTOS VS MIR, THE HEAVYWEIGHTCHAMPIONSHIP
    OF the mo'FcknWorld! :p

Get your picks in -->: WEEK 5 of RMPL: UFC 146
    test
  6. LungZzZ

Hope to see you this week buddy!!

@DethStryque
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh, wow...this is good news...
    test
  8. LungZzZ

DethStryque, you busy fucker, don't forget about us :p
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

He better not...or else...

:scared:
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its fitting that the jedi are in the top 3
    ;)
    test
  11. LungZzZ

week 5 is OVER! and there better be a fckn break now :p.
    H.O.F. has finally been broken into as well, with Gal, Mak, and Sir Bustalot all predicting UFC 146 PERFECTLY!!!! CONGRATS!

Week 6 is coming up FAST though, Jun 01, 2012! The Ultimate Fighter Live finale, headlined by Martin Kampman vs Jake Ellenberger! Lookout for a Prediction thread up Monday!
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm so tempted to frame that...

:yoda:

Congrats to everyone!!!!
    test
  13. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

My bad my bad! I actually had my own real life UFC, that's why I didn't make it. You guys and gals know I'm a real life martial artist and stuff, right? And anybody else besides me live in the LBC and LA Cali area?

If so, you'll know what I'm talking about here...

...I was on The Red Line heading to The Gold Line. Saw lotsa weirdos from Hollyweird [ you already know how it is when it gets around 945-10pm+ on The Red Line ] with all those gender benders and just flat out weird people singing, suddenly bustin out in spontaneous conversation [ whether there was a group of people around them or absolutely nobody around them to talk to or not ], trying to act like they're psuedo-intellectuals...or just acting mentally unbalanced in some way or form. Many of the counterculture people were lifted and faded and drunk and others were just displaying their non-drug induced, totally natural excessive reserve or excessive aggression. Then there's the people who look normal but are anything BUT normal. And the smelly people. And the crazy sounding psycho music that made you think that SAW composed it for his death trap scenes or the alien instruments playing like a Martian orchestra some kind of waaaayyyy out there 'artsy' music. And a whole array of half naked people, including gay dudes who kept letting their pants sag to expose bare butt crack while they literally slowly strolled up and down the whole length of the train car, smiling sometimes at other men they didn't know; and smiling at each other.

There was about 85 people on the train car I was on, standing in the aisles and sitting 2 and sometimes 3 or 4 to a seat. Of that number, about 50 were counterculture people.

I was so busy ignoring this gigantic Gay-O-Saurus of a dude rockin lipstick, spiky hair, revealing clothing and constantly smiling at me while trying to engage me in conversation that I almost missed my stop. The automated train voice rang over the intercom, telling us that Union Station was coming up next, and I got up in preparation to leave. I was clearly telling Gay-O-Saurus [ without having to speak to him ] that I wasn't interested, and I'm leaving now so yeah the yakkity yakk is over now.

Gay-O-Saurus stood his ground in the aisle [ the main path of exit ] and he was so big [ at least 6'4", 260 ] that he took up the whole aisle. And Gay-O-Saurus knew it. I couldn't get around Gay-O-Saurus until he moved of his own volition...

...the automated train voice started telling us to be aware of our belongings and be sure to take them with us, and the train began decelerating. Everybody leaned forward/backward as the g force of the slowing train caused us to react...

...Gay-O-Saurus used this natural action to invade my space til he was about half a arm's length away, leaning his face down toward me while still spittin, givin me a face full of breath smellin like camel ass in the process...
    test
  14. DethStryque

...a lot of stuff happened at the same time.

.... the train car's doors slid open, a crush of people exited...
    ....I noted in the rush of exiting people 3 gender bender guys having a heated and escalating argument with a clearly straight, pretty little light skinned Black girl who couldn't be older than 21...
    .............I tried to get around Gay-O-Saurus and he actually grabbed my left bicep with his left hand and the right "lapel" area of my jacket...[ if my jacket was rockin lapels ] with his right hand while sayin somethin like: "Don't go yet baby..."
    .............The argument among the 3 gender bender guys and the little Black girl suddenly turned violent as one of the gender bender dudes tried to slap her with a wide swinging left open hand and she bobbed and weaved like a flyweight female Kimbo Slice and SMACKED him with a overhand right, knocking him backwards. The other two gender benders instantly swarmed the little Black girl with inexpert but hard blows...
    ...............I tried to come quickly to the little Black girl's rescue but Gay-O-Saurus tightened his grip on me and actually drove me back a step or two...

...and I exploded on him with a savage dose of my ATACX GYM's version of ATTACKING MACE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gkMMWUyuZA

I was way too fast for him. Gay-O-Saurus went down like Godzilla tripping on his own tail, and I flashed out of the train. I didn't put alot of firepower into my strikes because I didn't want to break his bones and despite his boorish stupidity I didn't think he was being a malicious ass so i didn't think hospitalizing this guy or beating him up badly was called for.

I was off the train and into the melee with the gender benders before they knew what was going on. A hard push to the back of one guy sent him flying and falling and sliding on the broad platform with a loud SPLAT [ fall] and SSSSS [ as he slid on the platform ]. The other guy I ran up on as he and the little Black girl were Hockey punching each other ,but since he had 40 pounds and about 4 inches on her he was getting the better of it. He saw me at the last moment, and fell back from the little Black girl while raising his hands and crouching in a untrained boxer's stance. I feinted a tackle, he dropped his hands to guard, and I immediately went with the first two kicks [ push kick, roundhouse kick, both to the head ] that you see in THIS video.

http://youtu.be/0SJdSgVr6tY

The 2nd gender bender had his head snapped back by the front thrust kick, then turned to the side and fell like he was pole axed by the roundhouse kick...

...sound behind me, turned just in time to see Gay-O-Saurus swing a heavy right hand at my head [ weaved under it ] followed by a hard left [ slipped it ] and he had such body momentum behind it that he just ran thundering passed me, giving me a quick moment to assess wth was happening.

Dude must've got off the train--he must've held the doors open and prevented them from closing shut because he couldn't've made it out any other way--and followed me. He was pissed that I kenpo'd him and he wanted some gitback. All this because I didn't hospitalize him when I could have.

I looked at the Black girl. She didn't look like she was ready to run, so that wasn't an option. The gender bender dude she first cracked with her right was gettin back into the swing of things, and here comes Gay-O-Saurus again.

I ran at the gender bender dude, he backpedalled with both of his hands up ready to fight. I closed on him, feinted a jab, fired a switch knee that caught him in the body [hurting him, and knocking the air out of him ], quickly clinched up and switched to capoeira on those guys. I finished Gender Bender with the move in the video below and now I only had Gay-O-Saurus left to deal with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpegUtGIspM&feature=plcp

Gay-O-Saurus was lookin like he was rethinking the wisdom of messing with me. I knew I could easily destroy him in seconds should I choose. But that's exactly why I didn't do so. We martial artists don't scrap just to scrap; we throwdown only when there's real justification to do so and use no more force than is needed.

I told Gay-O-Saurus: "I'm gonna get my girlfriend, and we're gonna leave. You can either chill here and wait for the next train...and NOT go to jail cuz I'm callin the police right now...or..." I gestured at the downed Gender Benders and let my voice trail off meaningfully.

Gay-O-Saurus got the message.

I gestured to the little Black woman. She'd kept her senses about her the whole time, and she was now in condition to exit. We got the hell outta there, and Gay-O-Saurus didn't follow. Soon as we got topside, I called the police. Celies don't work in subways. I think Gay-O-Saurus was too high and drunk to remember that, so he could've called my bluff when I said I was gonna call the cops. But he knew that he would've received a hospital level beatdown if he acted foul in any way cuz this time I wasn't playin with him. Called the cops, had to hang around and Sheriff Security rolled through [ superlate ] and picked up the Gender Benders clear on the other side of the line [ they'd recovered and jumped on the next train with Gay-O-Saurus ].

The Black girl's name is Porcha. While on the train, The Gender Benders claimed that they're more woman than ANY woman and Porcha averred. That's how the argument got started and that's how it escalated into a fight. I got her number. Cool people. Took her home and she just txted me this morning. She's my newest martial arts student.

So yeah that's why I missed the RMPL thing.
    test
  15. krowe23

krowe23 New Member

That's one the craziest stories I've ever heard
    test
  16. DethStryque

Anybody here in Los Angeles ridin the Red Line late at night will tell you that this stuff is kinda common. The whole scrappin thing was over with FAST. Didn't even take 2-3 minutes. The worst part of the whole thing was having to sit a whole hour on the train with those Hollyweirdos and straight up crazy folks.
    test
  17. krowe23

krowe23 New Member

I usually don't have those problems where I live people are normally pretty nice and laid back
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

I expected deth to say "I forgot" but wow lol

are these vids of u?
    test
  19. DethStryque

yep those vids are all me
    test
  20. DethStryque

Even the krayzies are kool in Kali but sometimes? They're not. And you already know..."...the Freaks Come Out at Night, the Freaks Come Out at Niiiiiggghhht..."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.