-2004- BI POLAR BACK PACK MUSIC EP - FREE Downloads

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by littleslimlocc, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

test
  2. littleslimlocc

if u fuckers sleep

letter bombs like crazy
    test
  3. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Yo i love ya persisitnace.. keep pushin ya name out... pz
    test
  4. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

yeah i butcherd to word oh well
    test
  5. littleslimlocc

lol

thoughts on the traxx?
    test
  6. littleslimlocc

test
  7. littleslimlocc

got it, all i need to do is

a: diss DZK

b: speak a bunch of babble on politics

c: brag about how i am the greatest on the internet

then some cats will take the time to pay attention to real shit
    test
  8. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

omg lmao.
    test
  9. littleslimlocc

not funny

ok a lil
    test
  10. littleslimlocc

test
  11. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

free dL and still ain't getting no love.....damn.... keep on the grind homie i'll peep it here and tell you what i think of it after i listen to the whole thing
    test
  12. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

just finished listening here first track, beats good concepts pretty good flow and delivery were solid an overall solid track, second track beats dope fits you perfectly nice concept flow wasn't that great at the beinning but it's on soon after all in all prolly my favorite track of the whole album, third track has a sound similar too the first one overall solid the echo or whatever on the hook doesn't sound that great though, fourth track beats alright doesn't sound like you're delivery mesh's well with the beat although the lyrics and content are solid to make up for it p.g. comes dope as usual, fifth track eh wasn't really feeling the beat.... sorta reminds me of the first track with the sorta soft lovish aspect of the concept for the track, sixth track content and beat are solid reminds me of necros "dead body disposal" doesn't really sound like your style but isn't a bad track overall although its proly my least favorite off the album, seventh track i remember dzk using this beat by devize it's dope good concept prolly my next to favorite track off the piece your sound fits well over the beat, eight track beat and deliverys dope concept longest track... overall solid good way too end the ep.

overall this was a solid piece and i ended up replaying and downloading a few tracks it'll prolly continue to get slept on though because it doesn't consist of the typical whack unoriginal punchlines, nontopical violence, and hood shit that most rap music nowadays consists of
    test
  13. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

yeah this is real shit
    test
  14. littleslimlocc

i appreciate the thoughts fellas
    test
  15. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

you got a real old school type classic hiphop steez on tortoise and the hare....msauce made an impeccable track for this...i dig it alot

the second track suicide song......you do some more complex shit with the rhyme scheme...not feeling the beat as much...but the lyrics are nice....

i dunno if i feel the 3rd track....the rhymes are nice...but the track itself doesnt move me at all...i dunno weird...feels like a christmas carol or something.

4th track ....i liked this devize beat for a minute....i like your emotion better on this..youre a good writer...nice story here. I like this. Point provided a nice contrast...

5th track, clark kent......dope as shit...this might be the favorite so far...the beat is dope as fuck...and the vocal sample...i like the flow and steez on this...real hot shit...got my head noddin.

6th track....perfect murder....i like this beat too....like the way you come in...a bit abstract on this shit....but i like the way you write in a narrative style...

7 too much....i like what you did on this as well....you a real deep cat...you say some profound shit at times....nice music man

8.....hook sounds very different from other shit ive heard....you real creative, i gotta give it to you... I also like the way the beat builds .....i dunno its like, your stuff aint always 100% fluid, but its still on...haha i dont get it.

but overall...good job man...i felt most of it.
    test
  16. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

test
  17. Dely

Dely In The Trap

a lot of ur music isnt my style, but i do dig some tracks .. so i'ma play about a minute of each track and see what u got goin for urself

this first track, whoa wtf u dont sound like u used 2 flow wise .. its wayyyyy more polished .. im feelin this 1

aww man second track .. i rapped on a beat with this same sample before .. this is a dope story tellin track .. not really feelin the hook .. but the song is nice

3rd track, u flipped ur rhyme scheme crazy .. showin u versatile through the first 3 tracks

i'ma go peep some more samplers, i'll be back 2 this 1 man

oh and 1 more thing, u got some crazy ass song titles lol .. be ez
    test
  18. littleslimlocc

appreciate the looks famm - and fate - i'll review some ish but i gotno dl or stream capabilities - if you down to mail me somethin hit up my email,left it in the other thread in mp3 forum

shout

and thanks again
    test
  19. littleslimlocc

thanks mesk - like i say we need to get down on somethin new BAD - i'm recording out at my drummers house lately cuz my comp is shit - we're runnin rode nt2000's which are just so fuckin beautiful - makes my vocals now sound like they ran through a trash compactor first lol

email is darioargento81@yahoo.com - I'm lookin for an ill beat to put some horrorcore shit down over

holla @ the kid
    test
  20. littleslimlocc

one more up be4 i'm out 4 the day
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.