2003 Jaguar X-Type | Audi A4 Turbo | Chevy Avalanche (Need Help)

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by SeQueL, Sep 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeQueL

SeQueL Mmm Tig Ol Bitties

I already went to the dealership and test drove and got the run down on the jag and audi
    But could someone Tigre anyone post

Specs, Price Range, And Features and the whole nine of details on the Chevy Avalanche.. cause I wont really payin attention ta the guy who was tryin ta tell me about dat shit lol...

I'm in serious need of a new car...
    What are yalls opinions on the 3?
    test
  2. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

Well im looking into gettin a Avalanche also this winter... Why..because my friend has one a Black Z71...and when we was rolling down the free way everyone moved the fuck out of the way...as for ROOM...we was rolling 5 deep...thats 5 Fat nikkaz..and everyone had room....power was great..plus i need something to Tow my Bike and Car around to Shows.....
    Imagin..Avalanche..with lift kit..on 50inch swampers...Black on Black Crash bars and KC lights...Now thats Gangsta...
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Damn that third choice is way out of the area of the other two....kinda made me go WTF...

But avalanche is decent... i really can't stand the look of it personally. If it was one color and not that cheap plastic shit, then i might like it more. I would personally go for the Audi 1.8....mostly cause i had the 03 Audi 1.8t Quattro. I think the jag is nice though, just not my cup of tea.

Just a question where did the truck come from? What do you need? What are you looking for? Comfort, sportiness, luxury, what?
    test
  4. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

^You can buy the avalanche now with or without the plastic trim...

without looks MUCH better, like the escalade truck.

It's an ok truck, my girl's dad has one....its slow...slower than his z71 was.... :(....
    test
  5. SeQueL

I was looking for luxury with comfort...
    I thought the Avalanche looks kinda dope...
    I was either gonna get a sporty luxury car or a truck...
    There's so much I would wanna hook up in the avalanche like three built in 16i nch plasma screen tvs, get a custom paint job ta make it baby blue white n a darker blue flames across the front, get these 26 inch rims that they can shade color into it, get that babyblue as well, and lace it with a dope soundsystem... and lyfeline sayin it is spacey, thas dope as well, have all my friends up in dat ish watchin tv and playin video games in da back while da system is kickin and I'm whippin it ta a club.

I know whatever ride I get will be the one I keep in mint condition the rest of my life and I wont be gettin anuther ride for about maybe 7 more years...

But i was wondering how reliable a truck are they mainly
    test
  6. S-M-O-K-E

S-M-O-K-E DUH DUH DUH DUH!

my pops drives an avalance.. they're dope rides..

maaaaaaaaad roomy.. i can lay flat on my back in the back seat & barely be up on the door.. i'm 6 foot.. so.....

def go without the two-tone though. much better looking.. i've got a blue one that works next door.. looks dope.
    test
  7. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

my aunt use to have the avalanche but she found it kina hard to backup in that thing. it is very comfy and spacious. when you roll the windows down the radio gets louder and vice versa, nice little features like that. but babyblue? seriously man, that would look ugly IMO
    test
  8. Tigre

LMAO @ 26 inch rims.

CAuse if your location is right... you will be spending more time fixing them from being bent than you will having them on your ride.

Any rims above 20's in Northern VA, is going to get bent...unless you drive about 20 mph and then you will get shot by road rage drivers.

So i guess it is a win win situation anyway you look at it.
    test
  9. SeQueL

I'm from DC, but I dont live in Northern VA, if I did, I wouldnt get shit for rims on a car else dat shit will get stolen or fucked up by those crappy ass roads in a heartbeat.. I stay down in Southeast...hampton roads.. but damn it man, u havent answered any of my questions LOL
    test
  10. _-ShArP-_

_-ShArP-_ Dope

f150 is way bhetter than avalanche
    test
  11. Tigre

yeah i did i would get the Audi Quattro. I had it, and i had no problems with it. Had engine mods and body mods for the car.

Don't care for trucks. If i had to buy a truck it would be a Lightning or a Harley Davidson edition F-150

Anyway thus far i think the Audi is the best vehicle you have named. I would look into a G35 coupe, and the new Acura TL.
    test
  12. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

get the new chevy SS..or go with the new F150 thats comin out
    test
  13. - DoNs -

- DoNs - Aka PeTerbReAd

yo i got a audi a4 2.8 quattro and i really enjoy the ride nice n smooth. Shit is a good car knock on wood...(KNOCKS)...holla
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.