2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by kill@ B, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Gay response.
    test
  2. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

What do you mean? I am not biased, how am I biased? You talk shit to every1 on this board so I guess you h8 it when some1 does it to you. Pussy!!
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

word. well ME, i'm very mildly modded and only putting down what?? maybe 335hp/350t would be my guess... but i mean thats obviously nothing of its capability.

but clearly GM wasn't engineering a car capable for any road racing /autox with the f-body in general.. i dont deny that.

those mods make the ls1 a different animal as far as handling.. but thats just the ls1.. GTOs and vettes obviously would fare better from stock.
    test
  4. Snikka

I don talk shit..I'm just stating facts asshole.

if someone posts up "Hey, check it out I just bought a late model Supra TT"... I'd fucking show them respect or if someone was like "hey check out my new stage 3 str4" I fucking know how fast they are.

damn man... i'm trying to say you dont start with a lowballing ass engine and expect to put down any real numbers stock vs a stock v8 lsx + engine.

shit theres a turbo integra 4 door in chandler that kept up with me in traffic on the highway.. he couldn't pass..but i'm not DENYING theres quick cars with some work..

i didn't say the VW engine or other imports aren't reliable or an awesome DD car.. put things in perspective.
    test
  5. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Well yeah the vettes are definitely nice.. shit I still contemplate about wanting a C6Z06. But after test driving a clients Z06.. I can't do it. I mean I absolutely love the performance, it is second to none in terms of price. I mean the fucking car actually scared me when I went WOT on that bitch. But it would be a great car if you don't drive it everyday. The ride is bone jarringly rough and the interior..well it is a vette so.. yeah. But the performance really makes you forget all the flaws about the car. I would buy one if I had something nice to drive on the weekdays.

The GTO is nice.. and cheap.. my buddy picked one up. I was quite shocked. Nothing fantastic, but for the cheap ass price Pontiac is practically giving them away now. For the price the performance is damn hard to beat. The only car I think can beat in terms of all around performance for price.. EVO IX...

and donth8me..wait.. I need a new post.
    test
  6. Tigre

No, a gay response would be:

I am going to put my dick in your mouth

Gay action would be:

You enjoying it.. you get it.. rather simple huh?
    test
  7. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

So how does this make meeee biased???????

Nobody on this board has nice cars. Nobody has a Supra TT, nobody man. Turbo Integras are garbage anyway so that is not a big deal. Who cares anyway, cause all that matters to you really is if someone has a V8. Look at the threads below, and you bash everyone.

And Tigre fuck you. You are probably the biggest asshole on this board. All you do is pretend as if you are better than everyone else. With your cars and stuff. If you have so much money and all why are you on this board? What., I cant hear you, yeah I THOUGHT SO.. BITCH
    test
  8. Tigre

I can't believe I keep replying to you, but your stupidity draws me in.

1. I hope so.. it took me about 3 years to get that fucking title. And dammit I don't want it to slip away now

2. I pretend I am better than everyone else? How? By my cars, are you serious. I know ppl in horrible financial position that can buy the same cars I do. So get the fuck out of here with that. I don't down your car, unless I just want to be an asshole..or dont liek you...and yup that is about it.

3. When did I say I have so much money.. where the hell do you get this shit from? Do you see me on the Gallery posting pics of my house, my cars, my rental properties, where I went to vacation at, or any of that shit.. no.. why cause I see no fucking point unlessed asked. The only time I post pics of my cars is when ppl im me on AIM and ask to post shit up about my cars.

4. Why am I on this board.. I get bored. And to bust out bitches like you. Don't forget, I busted your ass when I was a mod. you posted pics of a Supra TT that was yours, and to your fucking horrible mistake, it turned out to be my friends car. That shit was priceless. So the question should be why are you here?

5. Me a bitch, I think it is obvious you are still my lil bitch. But not to worry I will buy you a cute muzzle to shut your dumb ass up. Pz, love and happiness.
    test
  9. Snikka

because IMO everything about the sound and power of big motors is cool to me.

because theres thousands of ls1 owners and lt1 owners out there who would disagree with you that they are such shitty engines.

the shit Tigre talks about isn't UNREALISTIC man.. any average dude with a good income, friends and knowledge can do that.. i dont honestly doubt most of what Tigre says.

NOBODY posts pictures or has anything thats actually fucking respectable!!!

everyone is always talking about they built this or they had that... man i give props where props are due.. even when i started the thread in the gallery to post the rides you OWN.

fuck if nobody wants to show their shit.. whatever. i like my car.

i post on ls1 sites and when a dude posts their newly mods or just a pic of their zaino'd c5 or c6 or SS or GTO, i prop it cause thats tight to ME. if I wanted to be gay I would suggest everyone buy a honda and get good gas mileage. yet everyone who is on here wants to be "FAST". and posts a fucking picture of bullshit cars they cant afford.

i give respect and prop when props are due.
    test
  10. kill@ B

kill@ B richard rise

I Made This Post So I Could Get Some Feedback For My New Car. Instead You Flirt Like A Bunch Of Homos, Bickering Back And Forth. Stop Arguing On This Thread You Fcukin Losers.

Get A Fckin Life
    test
  11. Tigre

What..shut the fuck up.. Learn something about your fucking car then. Take your ass to google and do some muthafucking research.

If fuckers on this board could actually learn how to fucking search and do their own god damn research maybe they could fucking know more than what the sales men tells you.

Fucking ungrateful bitches on here.
    test
  12. Snikka

lol... yeah he broke down a bunch of shit for your car.

it's like the another week passes and we'll have another thread "I'm buying a car in the next year, what car should I buy"

our tangent argument has been going on for over a year now... which is always entertaining.
    test
  13. Tigre

lol damn skippy...
    test
  14. kill@ B

kill@ B richard rise

ahhhhhh how cute you guys are on the same side now
    test
  15. Tigre

lol.. you know shit.. the issues here aren't personal they are called debates.

de‧bate  /dɪˈbeɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-beyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -bat‧ed, -bat‧ing.
    –noun
    1. a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.