20 rappers that white people like...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Twamp, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

I think you dropped your race card

I love shit like this list except for the fact if it was stereotyping any other race it would be seen as racism by the same people who find this list funny.
    test
  2. vandalism

vandalism the king

psh. shit you could prolly put any rapper on that list and it'd work just as well as these ones

The Roots is true as fuck tho - I don't think a black man ever once listened to them dudes
    test
  3. zipperhedjoe

zipperhedjoe Conrad murray, mic killa

no wiz khalifa?
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I've been a fan of The Roots since Do You Want More??!!??... I didn't hear Organix until after I copped DYWM... but I've always wondered why The Roots can't seem to get much love from Philly... their hometown... and they show Philly MUCH love... on practically all of their albums... well, at least their early ones.

And I remember somebody brought them up before in a "pro-black" reference, but The Roots are really not like that... I think people hear the name and get confused... The Roots is really short for The Square Roots... meaning, the basic, fundamentals like in math and shit... even though Tariq has the "Black Thought" moniker, he's no Chuck D. or dead Prez... they're just straight up hip hop... not until recently have they even been all that political.

Really, the most aggressive pro-black groups were the early ones from the Golden Age... the late '80s and early '90s... ie., the Native Tongue Fam, X-Clan, Brand Nubian, P.E., Queen Latifah, Poor Righteous Teachers, KAM, or Paris (a precursor to Immortal Technique, but with a Rakim flow)
    test
  5. vandalism

vandalism the king

Dead Prez one of the hardest on black power. they one of the few that wasn't from the golden age
    test
  6. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

Don't be hating on J5 bro
    test
  7. King-Vis

King-Vis Buy Any Beats Necessary

I disagree. White dudes loved Pac when he released "All Eyez On Me", a huge amount of the record sales came from a young white audience.
    test
  8. cDensley

cDensley Member

I loled at the N.W.A remark... So true.
    test
  9. cDensley

cDensley Member

However, I disagree with the 2Pac remark. He was always loved by a majority of blacks and whites.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  10. shiznu

shiznu New Member

Yeah PAC is the only one I really listened to. Oh no! I don't fit the white stereotype. Living a lie.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    test
  11. Rico Futuro

Rico Futuro New Member

test