20 quotes scientist have given us about divine creation:

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

gud point. even though i still c it highly unlikely that every human on earth would die
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i don't find that likly neither seeing as some descendants from prehistoric times survived that "meteor"
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i forgot to answer this. the point of life is purely the human experience. just enjoying what u have and putting your family in a position u can be proud of before u die.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

even a plant grow's blossom's and dies.. and returns to the earth and nourishes the earth and another takes it's place. a never ending cycle.

so what's the point in experiencing anything if the those experiences follow u to the grave and cease.. into nothingness? then what's the point. even a plant that dies wither's away and is brought into it's next stage of life called deterioration then nourishment for the earth .. sustaining the earth with life. so if death breeds life and life breeds death. how does the idea of LIFE and DEATH being the only cycle come into place? it wouldnt make sense for us to experience all these things until one day it all stops.. we take these experiences into the after life. just like that flower takes it's into the ground. and it becomes recycled. but we are much more cognitive and intellectual then a plant. so to say that we are like a plant wouldnt give it justice
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

babies- so when is the age of accountability?
    retards- so i guess god made retards just to fuck wit us knowin no matter what they would go to heaven.
    fossils- ur a moron
    slaves- gods word says we should forgive slavery after 7 years? u cant be that much of an insensitive ass. the subject wasn't even about slavery it was about african americans!!!!
    suicide- so people that were lied to thinkin they were doing gods work will burn forever? what an understanding god
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

this is the single greatest fear of the god believers that refuse to research athiest beliefs. its hard to tell someone that one day u will die and that will be the end of u but it is the truth. the truth is that one day u will rot in the ground so u should live it up while u can and appreciate being alive and appreciate those around u. that life, its hard, cruel, unfair, and unreasonable but the experiences will overcome this difficulties and then u can die happy knowing its just ur time :afro:
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

im not afraid of dying and ceasing to exist one bit, life can be pretty sucky, i want to die at times bc i hate my life at times. but if i were to do WHATEVER i wanted because tomorrow i may die.. then how will that benefit mankind? if all i ever did was follow my impulse in selfish conduct i would be destroying the people around me. that's the message of christ, that: we are as a family and we need work together and come together in love and peace.. not "ima fuck u up and take ur money bc this life is all i got and ima live it up the fullest" but what ur saying SOUNDS good and is noble .. but it doesn't explain how TIME can never cease to exist but I can..
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

no lol u misunderstood. when i said live it up i didn't mean anything negative by it. when i say live it up i just mean go out and experience things. do things ur scared of, meet new people, travel, do things that give u a rush, try things that u always wanted to. alot of people have that same feeling of helplessnesss, but what gets mi threw is seeing my family happy afta all they been threw and being hopeful of making something of my life. im only 21
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.