20 quotes scientist have given us about divine creation:

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ok since u have this GOD thing down so well answer these for mi....

1. where do babies go when killed?
    2. where do retards go when they die?
    3. how do u explain fossils?
    4. why did god allow slavery which forever morally corrupted african americans?
    5. will god sent suicide bombers who honestly believe they are doing gods work to hell?

i cant wait to hear u talk ur way around this lmao
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

me neither and i willl..but unfortunatly some of these answers will be hard for u te except.. brb in a few minutes
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

shit i just wrote so much shit and it got deleted....iight well ill give the short version.

all animals show free will, the first humans prolly showed as much as animals.

many are still raped and murdered on the regular in poorer countries where the consequences are less (like they were back then)

ur white bcuz ur parents are

yes life is complex, but i bet if u told jesus (the man not "gods son") about all the science of today he would think (not say) but think u were absolutely crazy and tell u god makes it rain, snow, sleet, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc when nowadays we kno thats not true
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lolwut? Are you really this dumb? Your post isn't even coherent enough to acknowledge with seriousness, so I'll just address what I can make sense out of.

First thing is first: saying "nuh uh, I'm more logical" does not make you so. You used a textbook logical fallacy, and it is important one because without recognizing that appeal to authority isn't something you should use to argue, any expert's word would be taken as gospel. Despite hearing this fact (that you used a fallacy, and if you didn't know, the word "fallacy" means "incorrect reasoning" or WRONG) you know only continued to do it but you EMPHASIZED it...like repeating your bullshit would somehow make you right.

WRONG.

Before science, people were scared. Scared of everything. Humans weren't the highest on the food chain back then. Predators, sickness the WEATHER...all things that we had little control over in the infancy of our existence. So we made up gods as a way to explain all of these things that we did not understand. We are now understanding most all of these things very well. And the fact is that the truth about our universe is STRANGER than the fiction that Christians made up about it.

Like, for instance, on an atomic level, besides the protons, neutrons and electrons that hold together the atoms that we are comprised of, the other 99% of the atom is....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. So think about the implication of we are made up of mostly nothing...
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

1)One of the most often-used weapons in the skeptic’s arsenal is
    to seize statements from religious people that make God look
    like a cruel despot waiting to cast any and everyone into a
    torturous lake of eternal fire. However, this frequently lands
    the skeptic in a less-than-defensible position when the actual
    text of the Bible is consulted.

Does the Bible teach that babies go to hell when they die?
    In order to answer this question, we must find a biblical
    example in which an infant died, and in which his or her
    eternal destination is recorded. To do such is not difficult.
    In 2 Samuel 12, King David’s newborn son fell terminally ill.
    After seven days, the child died. In verses 22 and 23, the Bible
    records that David said: “While the child was alive, I fasted and wept;
    for I said, ‘Who can tell whether the Lord will be gracious to me,
    that the child may live?’ But now he is dead; why should I fast?
    Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.”
    It is clear that David’s dead infant son would never return to this Earth,
    but David also said that one day, he would go to be with his son.
    Through inspiration, David documented that his own eternal destination
    was going to be “in the house of the Lord” (Psalm 23:6). Therefore,
    we can conclude that “the house of the Lord” would be the eternal
    destination of his infant son to whom David would one day go. King
    David was looking forward to the day when he would be able to meet
    his son in heaven. Absolutely nothing in this context gives any hint
    that the dead infant son’s soul would go to hell.

Furthermore, Jesus said in Matthew 18:3-5:

Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as
    little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
    Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest
    in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever receives one little child like this
    in My name receives Me.

2)-The Bible does not specifically say whether or not mentally ill people
    go to heaven. However, there is some biblical evidence that anyone who
    is not able to make a decision for salvation is covered by Christ’s death.
    This is similar to how it is commonly believed that children are automatically
    taken to heaven when they die until they reach the point in which they are
    able to make a decision for or against Christ.

We can postulate from this that mentally retarded people are covered by
    this principle as well. The Word of God does not specifically say this,
    however. Knowing the love, grace, and mercy of God, this would seem consistent
    with His character. Any person who is mentally challenged to the extent that
    he could not be aware of his sinful state and believe in Christ for salvation,
    is in the same category as a child and it is not unreasonable to assume that
    person is saved by the grace and mercy of the same God who saves babies and
    small children.

As in everything, however, we must be careful not to be dogmatic about any
    issue the Bible does not specifically address. We do know that Jesus receives
    as His own all that the Father has given to Him and He will lose none of them
    along the way (John 6:39). Jesus said of these “And I give to them eternal life,
    and they shall never ever perish, and not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand”
    (John 10:28). We can take comfort in knowing that our God’s plan is always perfect,
    He always does what is right and just, and His love and mercy are infinite and
    everlasting.

3)-Scientists often date fossils such as dinosaur bones and those termed "human" or
    "early man" thousands, tens of thousands, or even millions of years before the
    creation of Adam. Although we understand the interest generated by this subject,
    it is not the primary duty of the church to enter a field that properly belongs
    to geologists, paleontologists, and anthropologists. None of the facts
    discovered by science contradict the Bible, though certainly many of the
    theories proposed by scientists to explain their facts are at odds with God's
    Word!

God's church has been commissioned primarily to announce the good news of the
    soon-coming Kingdom of God to humanity now on earth—those descended from Adam,
    who the Bible shows was created nearly 6,000 years ago. As a part of that
    message, we explain the fact that there was a previous world of immense duration
    (revealed in simplest form in Genesis 1:1-2) over which angels were given rule.
    Please see Isaiah 14:12-14 and Ezekiel 28:11-16.

Isaiah 45:18 states clearly that God did not create the world a chaotic
    wasteland: "Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited. . . ."
    It is evident, however, that the previous world ended in chaos and destruction
    because of the rebellion of the angels (Genesis 1:2; Jude 6). Whatever forms
    of breathing, physical life that existed at the time of that titanic destruction
    would have died in it (Isaiah 14:12; Luke 10:18). Then followed a week of
    re-creation (Psalm 104:30). On the sixth day of that week, God created man
    and endowed him with human spirit. Any accurately dated fossils older than 6,000
    years would consequently be pre-Adamic.

The Bible is God's revelation of knowledge that man cannot discover
    by himself—primarily spiritual knowledge concerning the purpose of
    life and the origin of creation. Basically, the Bible deals with the
    7,000-year plan of God for the descendants of Adam and has only sketchy
    glimpses of what occurred before—or what shall come after this period.

From the Bible we know that Adam and Eve were the first humans made in the
    image of God and given a human spirit to make possible the wondrous functioning
    of the human mind. They were created for the purpose of enlarging the Family
    of God. This is the important knowledge about human life—the incredible human
    potential—which can be learned only from God's revelation, not from the fossil
    record.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

4) favorite question so far and deserves a delicate response-He does not intervene in every aspect of human behavior, however he can turn what was meant for evil into something good. The Jews who are Gods chosen people have endured much hardships, slavery in Egypt for 400 years, Hitler and now Islam. The devil brings hardship on those God favors to turn them away from him, however God in all his glory shows himself during hardship that allows us to see him as a savior and to see the manifestation of his power and glory.

Why do you think so many slaves even through hardship prayed and persevered? If it was not for their faith many of them would have given up and probably just stayed in bondage.

If there is a loving god, why does he permit evil?
    God never intended humans to suffer this way, He gave mankind a perfect start but we suffer because our first parents (Adam and Eve) rebelled against God and wanted to "go it alone". Of course God could have forced them to do as he wanted or killed them and made another couple but what was to stop this new couple rebelling?

To illustrate: Suppose you had a teenage son or daughter that wanted to leave home. He wanted to reject the principles he had been taught and live the high life in the city.

You know that this will result in pain and heartache in the long run for him and maybe any children he may have. What do you do? Do you tie him to a chair, lock him in the house and watch him every minute for the rest of his life? Or do you let him go, hoping he will return voluntarily one day?

God is not a tyrant and will not force his creation to listen to him against their will.

God realised that the only way to settle the issue - can humans successfully run the planet WITH divine intervention - was to let humans try? So he stepped back and let humans do exactly as they pleased.

This will not be forever though. History has proven that humans have caused untolled misery and suffering and that evil (not good) has governed their way of doing things. So soon God will say "ENOUGH!" and take back control of the planet.

5)sow death and reep death.. the crusdades were in the name of jesus but all those misdeed's resulted in a lot of hell bound warriors for christ. the ones that werent wicked were pardoned but the ones that knowingly caused pain can not be pardoned it say's
    hebrews 12:15-Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

nightmare: you are explaining what we are made up of, but im tryna explain how and why we were created... so if we are 99% made up of nothing. then what's that say about us ?? NOTHING..

the whole universe is comprised of those same ratio's.. just because we cant explain the nothingness it's what HOLDS US ALL TOGETHER.. so if god is everything and NOTHING.. then what is anything?
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i aint realize how long ur replies ur gonna be lol. gimme sum time to write my response
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

after i eat this tv dinner. i type fast so wont b that long
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

i had the same thing happen where my post got erased some how my lap top refreshed the page and all my content was lossed i had better rhetoric but ya.. and ill be lookin out for ur response..
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

1. this passage only gives one mans opinion about where is baby is going and although gives no implications of the baby going to hell. catecism teaches that we are all born with original sin and without baptism u will go to tell. but anyway i will more throughly explain in the next question...

2. the bible doesn't specify bcuz they didn't understand mental disability. besides the mentally retarded there is also those with scitsophrenia, bipoloar disorder, and psychosis who cant help how they act. there are people with head injuries and brain tramua who cant control their anger. soldiers who after the war have post tramatic stress disorder and cant help their ways. or just those raised bad that dont realize the pain they cause.

3. "Although we understand the interest generated by this subject,
    it is not the primary duty of the church to enter a field that properly belongs
    to geologists, paleontologists, and anthropologists" ENOUGH SAID

4 FIRST OFF JEWS ARE NOT GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE!! but anyway slaves prayed because they hoped god would one day take them away from their evil white abusers. god abuses the ones he favors is the most often response to why god does so much evil. but the truth is that god allowing slavery only has permanently damaged african americans. people who generation after generation suffer at birth. even present day black people are less educated, more prone to disease, being murdered, raped, etc. and only have their rights bcuz they fought for them! ANDDD are often forced into being bad bcuz of poverty, poor parental guidance, violent neighborhoods, etc which then PUTS THEM INTO HELLLL!!!!! so god will one day step in? he's already 400+ years too late

5. of course their causing pain their suicide bombers. but if they have been taught god wants them to do that then they cant be "unknowingly causing pain"
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

That's the thing, the writing of primitive, tribal desert dwellers do not explain anything about existence, only make up fantastical tales that have been debunked several times (the story of Noah's ark, for example is so dumb, that all children invariably don't buy into it and ask questions). My POINT was that, as crazy as talking snakes and walking on water and invisible sky daddies are, our REAL reality is even weirder. Therefor we don't NEED to make up these stories anymore because we are learning so much more about how things really are, rather than how archaic ancient books tell us they are.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

we are the result of the universe's tendency towards complexity.

every passing minute more complex shit is happening and being created.

when humans die off, the universe will continue this tendancy towards complexity and some new form of life will emerge...
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i dont c how humans would die off
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats not the point...

and all it would take is 1 meteor.. so thats 1 way.

you make this easy.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

what's the point of life and death if there is no direct creator or GOD entity.. if there isn't ultimate LIFE then there can't be ultimate DEATH. with out god u take away the ultimate factor.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Babies -heaven they arent at the age of accountability
    Retards- same premis depends cognitive
    Fossils- couls be either time or flood impact
    Slaves- in those days slavery was used for debt payment. And they were not africans. It was a law of the time not. God. Gods word says debt should b forgiven afyer 7 yrd
    Suicide- yes any aspect
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

humans will most likely by the last species to die off and if we did the world would be extinct AGAIN and we'd just start over
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

the world won't be extinct as long as there are living particles of atoms neutrons etc.. it'd take a level of miraculous per-portion's to KILL off all mankind.. and even if that did happen. and we started all over again, who would or what would be guiding the next phase? gravity? time? space? all those aspect's are as mysterious and invisible as The idea of GOD.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.