2 xbox 360 hardware questions...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

1. Would I need a hard drive to use this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Data-Transf...1_22/026-7204210-8546819?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

It says you only need a memory card, which I have, rather than a hard drive. It also says with that you can use your PC as a hard drive. Does that mean I can download straight from Live Market place to my pc?

2. Is it worth getting an intercooler system for the console? Are they really that prone to over heating? I currently just open the window and have the 360 propped up ontop of 3-4 books on either edge of the console. That enough?
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

all that thing does is let you transfer stuff off your memory card to your pc...thats it...so if your memory card gets full....you transfer the saves to your pc...its pretty much for people without a hard drive....you cant transfer anything that does not fit on your memory card
    test
  3. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

you're better off getting the actual hard drive...
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Those coolers are just to prey on peoples fears. Ive had no problems without one. They will do the same thing with PS3.
    As for the transfer shit, its kind of pointless. Technically you could use your computers hard-drive to store shit, but everytime you wanted to retrieve it youd have to get it off your computer and transfer it. Your much better off with the hard drive, then you can download game demos and all kinds of other shit. I cant imagine running out of room either.
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

Ah, I was hoping i could avoid getting a 130 hdd by getting a 10 dollar cable.
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

test
  7. Look im Gangsta

test
  8. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

you'd be better off getting the hard drive. you won't have to go through the trouble of transfering game saves and shit of that nature constantly. as far as the intercooler, i heard it was a piece of shit. most of the people i've talked to said only like 2 of the 3 fans worked on theres new and that a few of them have completely not worked at all. they said it's also loud as shit. i'd rather just pay for the 2 year warranty which i'm planning on doing since my warranty runs up in december.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.