2 new hard ass beats, plus 2 u probably missed.. R&B and hip hop.. holla at me

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Eternity, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  2. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

What can I say? Just fire both beats...Time bomb reminds me of something dre would do...fire beat. Can U feel it is more my vibe, rnb vibe, but still can be flipped on some rap ish...nice and smooth feelin this ish alot.

My Soul is just unbelievable...love the drums on this

Gangstas gettin dinero is not really my thing but still is hot...I can here some memphis n!ggaz on this....1

Return the love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=882331
    test
  3. LISN

LISN United States Marines

Time Bomb, ahha has that primo sound... on Boom, damn Sol this is pretty hard bro.. love the stabs and all... snare is fire man.. love the new sound on it.. pretty new sounding .. has a west coast sound perfect for xzibit, keep this up bro.. dope job..

Can U feel it, um... u loosing me with the way the beat carries.. not feelin this as much.. I know you were going for perhaps a new sound with the off beat snare.. but it's really hard for the ears to set in. I if anything I woulda mae the second and 4th snare off beat just so you are somewhat led into the beat by the first and 3d snare.. you feel me?... but yeah it's glossy and icy like you said.. nice feel.. only beef is the snares (im usre you knew it was coming from the critiques on this site)... aigth mayne.. I wrote back, writeback when u get the chance... thanx for the tips Sol..

Peep this for me... thx :)

"C Me Comin"
    Just Who? Club/Commercial Hype Type Drop..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=878161
    test
  4. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

good looks Ill holla at you
    test
  5. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

time bomb was pretty dope, bassline is sick. diggin the rnb one, the violin sound is dope sounds like the one from storm remix
    test
  6. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

good look nova thanks for the up
    test
  7. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Time Bomb: oh yeah, this is hot. That bass is crazy....that studder is hot too, i like the clock in the background too.....THIS IS FIRE. Brass on the hook is fire too......got a crazy head nod on this one.

Can U Feel It: this some new and different shit, This is hot, this could be a rnb single. This got its own type of ride to it. *****s keep sayin they dont like ya new shit, I DO, i neva like ya ol shit. Seems like u see the difference between the net and outside.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=883034
    test
  8. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

money greene u way ahead of the game man I appreciate the reply Im def feelin ur new beats too
    test
  9. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

dont just view drop a reply
    test
  10. TyJilla

TyJilla Dawty Music

ridiculous!
    test
  11. S950

S950 Flava In Yo Ear BOYEEEEEE

What's up man,

Time Bomb - cool vibe, got my head nodding. I don't why but i see Cube on this for some reason. Cool beat.

Can U Feel It - WOW! This is it man. crazy soulful. I'm loving this right here.

My Soul - OK I see you man. You on some Ralph Saadiq steez, lol. but yeah man I likes.

Gangstas Getting Dineros - has a southern gutter feel to it. type cool. not my favorite, but I still feel it.

well you're definitely grinding, got give you that. I give you much props for your versatility, but I'm loving your soulful material greatly. keep doing you.

if you don't mind, could you return the favor please? thanks:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=883026

peace
    test
  12. Busta

Busta New Member

Returning that favour...

Time Bomb - Yeaa this would be killed by someone ..can't think who. Although it has that club feel it isn't all out cheesy. Real nice mix ...like the chorus synth. Really just sounds like something i'd hear coming out the radio... loving the muted guitar playing most of the way through. Heavy.

Can U Feel me - This is real different and refreashing to hear on the net. I can imagine like Ashanti or someone all over this. Like the drums ....chorus is nice. Loving the seperation you get between instruments but a close final mix. Another hot one.

My Soul - Intro is real laid back and smooth ...im just imaging those drums in my head now. Ok doesn't start off like i thought, not really into the clap snare. It's well produced just not really my thing, the intro sounded heavy though. Again i can't really fault any of your playing/mixing/melodys or what ever just wasn't my thing.

Gangstas Getting DINERO - Sounding hype, again not to into that snare.. doesn't hit hard enough for me ...like how its programed though. Main melody is bit repetative... still well produced for what it is.

Nice work... still enjoy to listening how its supposed to be done.

Also respect on being able to achieve so many different moods ...and not just the dark or sad beats or hear alot round here. Good luck.
    test
  13. djbassic

djbassic Brazen Beats

returning the love man...

time bomb - smooth bass, i like. drums are kl, melodies are simple but work well. the strings/brass that comes in for the hook again are simple but work very well and leave alot of room for the rapper, good not to clutter the beat too much. feeling it, hot.

can u feel it - wow, u never expect what happens to happen, when those smooth rhodes come in, crazy synths in the background seem to work as well, seem out of place at first, synth and string work on the hook is smooth as hell as well. everything on point.

gangstas getting dinero - not what im used to hearing from you, but thats not to say u dont do it well, synth work is crazy, very intricate i can tell. love the snare as well. got the format for this kinda beat down to a tee. not too many elements again, so no clutter.

great work man. no need to say nemore.
    test
  14. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

good looks

lol one guy loves the snare the one before him hates it..
    test
  15. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

test
  16. Tim-God

Tim-God New Member

I'm more of a dipset and G-unit type beat ***** but, your shit is hot, defeinantly like both

Time bomb - shit was the best i like how you played off the clocks tick sound
    test
  17. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

i love dipset and g-unit and def got some beats like that too holla at me next update
    test
  18. Streetwize

Streetwize beats for life ya'll

you doin it, timebomb got that xzibit vibe fa sho

sol u inconceivable phenomenen
    test
  19. BASSment UK

BASSment UK Phiba Optix

Returnin Love...

Can You Feel It: This some real funky shit... Sounds like a combo of Timbo and Jazze Pha... Real niice. Drums are on point, you workin them synths real gangsta. Feelin this shit right here! Bass is clean as well!

Time bomb: When I heard the intro I thought 'Boom!' was gonna kick in... haha... This is dope tho fo sho, some real new school west coast ish. Bass is rumblin in this. Drums could do with being bought forward in the mix a little, apart from that this is a REAL banga tho...

This is the first time I checked you out, you got some niice beats... I'll be looking out for you in future playa!

Stay Up!
    test
  20. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

can u feel it- synth iz coo...drop wit tha pianos iz hott...i aint feelin tha studder snares tho *****...tryna confuse a muhfucca ? lol...

horns on tha hook bring in some real shit im feelin shit

time bomb- clock noise intro sounds hott as fucc...hell yeah...some real club shit...i like how u aint go down no octaves...what bassdown do you use to roll into tha beat...sounds smooth as fucc...bass came in...im feelin it...prolly coulda banged a lil bit mo SOL you know dat shit...melodies straight club tho...on some club mobb deep type shit...im not feelin tha organ thing you got on tha snares tho...strings on tha hook are mos def hott *****...good drop

the mind of sol- hell yeah...some pimp shit...oh YEAH....OMG *****...DIS SHIT FINNA MAKE A ***** CRY...HOW MUCH FO DIS?
    -1-
    if you could
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=882371
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.