2 new fresh beats. Concious shit.

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Awkward, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awkward

Awkward New Member

2 new fresh beats. Concious shit. DROP LINKS. Always returning...

I'm new here. I'm a young producer from stockholm sweden. Just uploaded two new unsampled beats. HOT concious shit.

Awkward - Course of action
    Awkward - Empty

both of them are for sale.

to other producers, criticize the beats and i'll hit you back.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/hypothesisunknownmusic.htm

send an email to stengard@hotmail.com or just add me on your msn messenger if you're either intrested in buying or just discuiss music or something like that.

peace.
    test
  2. BASSment UK

BASSment UK Phiba Optix

Returnin favour

Course of action: Guitar sounds real nice, String sounds ill, Drums are tight... bass is perhaps a lil overpowering, thats my only fault really. apart from the fact you could do with a switchup somewhere. Dope Drop...

Empty: Drums bang like hell, I feel them, literally... Instruments are played really well again... Dope drop, keep em comin!

I woulda gave more detail but my nets playin up so they was takin hella time to load...
    test
  3. Awkward

Awkward New Member

thanks man. i kind of agree with you saying that the string sound sounds a bit lousy. gon' fix it tomorrow or something. but thanks a lot.

keep em coming.
    test
  4. b0rders

b0rders EBO KNOWS

akward course of action - that shit is pretty hot i could see twista over this shit some one spittin real fast liek those keys too tight shit

empty- the intro is interesting wit the radio i liek it its different the beat is coo kinda sounds like course of action they sound sorta similiar but they tight

hit me up wit some feedback
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=860192
    test
  5. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

returnin' the fav...let's see....

1st joint has a nice lil' melody goin' on in there....bassline is dope...that one synth in the back not feelin' at all...but still a nice melody all around, just that one sound irks the hell out of me...lol...nice steady drum pattern and your choice of sounds is good...this isn't bad at all man...2nd startin' off really nice...ahhhh this truly bangs man...nice soft tones and the melody is relaxin'....once again you come with a dope bassline...counters that melody nicely....changeup is beautiful man....wow@ the ambience this creates....yeah, i'm really feelin' this one the most of the two...

nice drops....and thanx for peepin me son...

-1-

Soopa
    test
  6. LISN

LISN United States Marines

1st joint, melody reminds me a little bit of J Lo's "if you had my love" but anyway.. this is aight... calm production going on with bassline to make the beat ride a little better.. the additional pianos coulda been laced better, to go with the simplicity of the beat.. like laced at and even count but whatever, that's just my opinion.. strings are nice, they blend in well with the feel of the beat..

Empty, like the little radio sample... for the intro... percs are pertty coo.. like the way they were laced, has a lil hard feel on it.. strings and guitars are once again a good combo to go with so yeah, nothing much to criticize, it's pretty solid.. keep em coming mayne.... One
    test
  7. dual output

dual output New Member

Akward-Course of Action: i like the combination with the strings and the guitar, however, those strings sound a lil' funny and the guitar gets a lil repetetive, when dat piano comes in its pretty tight, just use some different strings and change up that guitar every once in a while and real good, i feel the drums match this beat though for real, keep doin yo thing

Akward-Empty: i feel that this beat doesn't have enough going on, that piano is real nice though, its got that lyricist feel to it

keep up the good work
    test
  8. Awkward

Awkward New Member

thanks Soopa, Lisn and dual output.

give me more critique and drop link and i'll hit you back.

one love...
    test
  9. motion

motion New Member

course of action - nice guitar. im really likin that. what u use to make that? anyway, overall a good beat. maybe turn the bass down alittle, but everything else flows nice. maybe take the strings out to give it more structure. maybe just keep them in for a chorus or somethin. just my opinion, but good track.

empty - nice shit. good work on the drums. nice piano work too. this is some tight shit for sure. not more to say. keep it up.

thanks for checkin me out.
    test
  10. DeXtrovert

DeXtrovert Up Norf

course of action -
    man that melody is hot, kinda feels like you could reconise it reminds me of something...the beat is tight, not entirely sure the snare fits in with it but none the less i'm feeling this.

Empty - Again melody driven but very nice, its not at all mismatched and i really felt it! the drums were simple and right, what you want for this type of track!

If your new, you doing a good job, want to hear more of your stuff in the future!

www.soundclick.com/upnorfproductions

peace
    test
  11. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

course of action- likin the melody a lot on this, drums were prett nice, feelin this one

empty- melody nice abain, drums were dop on this, real nice man

nice beats, real nice if ur new, good work
    test
  12. Awkward

Awkward New Member

Uppin' dis one
    test
  13. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Thanks for the feedback

Course of action-The guitars don't sound real to me....the melody is cool tho..This feels like it needs something else

Empty-This one is better....Hot intro....I'm feeling the piano..I was feeling this up until the chord change...The whole vibe was lost for me....keep grinding
    test
  14. Dr.Suess

Dr.Suess New Member

Course of Action- i like the guitar sounds pretty nice
    nice drum programmin good jobs on this

EMpty- nice drum work and melody was koo
    pretty dope beats

hit me the thread up and return favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=861136
    peace one
    test
  15. Awkward

Awkward New Member

Thanks for the critique.
    test
  16. -image-

-image- -Da Kid-

empty.....pretty solid beat rite chea...nothin to really stand out..everything is put together pretty nicely.....chorus is lil soft....coo tho...solid ass beat...i like it.

Course of Action...guitar and strings together are pretty nice....melody is nice....drumz is good....i like it mam..keep it up..

return da favor...http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=861339
    test
  17. Awkward

Awkward New Member

test
  18. Awkward

Awkward New Member

i'll bump this once again before i abandon all hope.
    test
  19. Awkward

Awkward New Member

okey, this is the last try. after this i let it die.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.