2 New Ekko Beatz!!! A Party Type Banger And A Chi Town Esque One Drop Linx!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Ekko_Da_Villian, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAZARDIS

HAZARDIS The Competition Crusher

test
  2. Ekko_Da_Villian

Ekko_Da_Villian Fuck Bullshit..Live Life

Thnx for da love fam!
    test
  3. S. Alpha

S. Alpha RM.COM NURTURED ME

watZ up Chi *****, let me see wat you can do

Callin All Groupies- Offtop the strings in the intro got me thinkin of dre, drums is aight, nothing special. Ooooh I'm likin that melody that comes in, yeah this beat is hot, club feel

Lord Of The Chi- I can't even say shit, you killed it with this beat, this beat is beautifully done man, perfect
    test
  4. Anf Real

Anf Real Your mom loves me

callin all groupies..my fav part is the chorus cuz it has more going on...good melody for the clubs no doubt..but i would definitely up the bass line so that the strings aren't overpowering it...

Lord of the Chi - the intro to the beat is too long...but once it kicks in, this beat is hot man...that chorus sample gives that Camron "get'em girls" type of feel....feeling the drums and bass....nice drum work, although i will say the snare is a little lower, up the volume on that and you're good to go...Nice joint man
    test
  5. Ekko_Da_Villian

test
  6. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

up....yo i'm @ my boy's house right now, he doesn't have a sound card...i'll be back later tonight to leave you a nice chunky critique

peace
    test
  7. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

lmao @ my stoner ass not even remembering responding to it. hahha, i dunno, up anyways
    test
  8. Ekko_Da_Villian

test
  9. slantize

slantize Shadowville Productions

Groupies - It's aite. I usually don't dig bells in beats like this -- only in real dark, dramatic beats during the soft parts. And that synth is aite...every consider changing it to C.Styles hits, like in Lloyd Bank's On Fire or 50's Disco Inferno? I would think that'd be much much hotter.

Lord of the Chi - This one's damn cool. I dig choir hard shit like this. The hook is insane. Drum pattern and hats are sick. Props.
    test
  10. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx for the props mayne
    test
  11. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Dog you lame as fuck, S Alpha is Ekko why are your dropping feed to yourself. LMAO you a lame
    test
  12. Ekko_Da_Villian

that wasn't me who posted under S. Alpha homie, it's a cat who goes to my school and i gave him my name n password to S. Alpha caz he said he was gon peep it and reply when he got to da tip and he got no screenname and didn't intend on gettin one, y would i do some dumb shit like that? damn *****z be on it, i was waitin for somebody to come in here and say that
    test
  13. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

^^^ Son we know your background. Don't forget that lol.
    test
  14. Ekko_Da_Villian

What is u referring to?
    test
  15. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Callin All Groupie's... nice synth stabs and and supporting melodies going on... but it aint really holding my interest too much... bass is need to kick this up some... a thicker clap would help out too... all the synths at the hook tho are tight, combine together well. Lord of Chi... intro is a bit long... but shit, diggin this when it starts going... the bass and use of the timpanis from the track got a good crunk vibe going on... and the vocals with the 808 are rather hype... the gun shots get exccessive tho... other than that I'm feelin this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.