2 New Ekko Beatz!!! A Party Type Banger And A Chi Town Esque One Drop Linx!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Ekko_Da_Villian, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Lord of the Chi - Damn this intro is boring. This shit is so long man wtf. This aight. Nothing to wild out about. The hook is the best part. Rolling 808's are a good touch. This is straight..good little crunk type beat. Whoa..LMFAO...You fucked the game up with that hyper-chopping. That shit is hot there. You probably just invented a new style of chopping with that shit.

Callin All Groupies - Man WTF kinda drum choice is that. Justin I know you better than that. 808 Clap with a fucking 8 bit DJ Premier Hihat. This shit is super boring man. LoL. Nah I ain't feeling this.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=883265
    test
  2. Ekko_Da_Villian

Ekko_Da_Villian Fuck Bullshit..Live Life

Callin All Groupies - Man WTF kinda drum choice is that. Justin I know you better than that. 808 Clap with a fucking 8 bit DJ Premier Hihat. This shit is super boring man. LoL. Nah I ain't feeling this.

Lmao

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=883265[/QUOTE]
    test
  3. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

callin all my groupies-not really my style, good for what it is. only complaint is the clap sound could be better.

lord of the chi-beat kinda reminded me of get em girls. bassline was hot
    test
  4. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

lord of the chi.. listenin... this sample is played..

but hte way you flipped it got me hyped... i aint really like hte bass sound.. but this is cool..
    test
  5. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx for the love peoplez, up thiz!
    test
  6. Hitmaker100584

Hitmaker100584 New Member

returning the love-
    Callin' all groupies - Definitly a club banga. At the moment I don't really like club beats but I don't have any complants with this. Definitly gets your head noddin'.

Lord Of The Chi- This is nice I like how u worked the sample. I think a deep sub would work nicely in this in place of some of the kicks. It might be there but I don't have go low end on my speakers. Nice work
    test
  7. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

what up mang

callin all groupies - gotta admit, i didn't like the notes that the horn hit very much, but i liked that real light bell that you brought it, it sounded good with that heavy drum kit. (minus the clap of course, i hate claps...but shit, that's just a matter of preference right there)...after a while though, that horn does start to get you. as i listen to more, i think i could see a straight ass song if the right dude got on this. reminds me of something 50 cent would use, in a sense....but i'd rather see someone other than that on this. good work here, not my style, but respectable nonetheless.

hmmm... i sort of have mixed feelings about lord of the chi....i liked the choir cuts a lot, and the drums rode pretty well throughout, too....but for some reason the bass didn't sit right with me. it was a dope ass bass riff, but i'm not sure if it sounded as good as a bassline a tad more melancholy and deep might've. overall, definitely a nice job with this, though. drum breaks and switches of the choir section kept it interesting...i'd like to hear kurupt on this. haha, i know that's not what you want to hear, but i think kurupt might be perfect for this....like his song trylogy, only this isn't sampled from being john malkovich...

good work here dude, in case it isn't clear in my critiques, i felt both of these beats. , everything i've heard from you as of yet is well constructed and well mixed, keep it up dude
    test
  8. Ekko_Da_Villian

test
  9. SIKC

SIKC Sikc Productionz

callin all groupiez- feelin the drums, like the little piano that comes in gives it a nice touch, bass and strings bring this beat together , 7/10

lord of chi- this shit is pretty dope, but i think a better cymbal would made this jump off sound like it kicked in harder nice shit tho 8/10
    test
  10. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

LOL @ your titles.

Calling out all groupies - that horn strike ? Sounds out of key...so it throws me off a tad.
    However the cheese bell melody is cool. As well as the strings.

MY only beef is your drums - leave that stock FL BS ALONE MAN. get some real sounds.

Lord Of The CHi -

Much Much Much Better - got me hype right offff gate. Yeah i can bounce to this son.
    Thats more like it.

but get you a soundcard and some new drums.
    test
  11. Ol BluEyes Pro.

Ol BluEyes Pro. Sinatra

lord of the chi - this is hype, wish i was a krunk rapper lol id buy this. Chior sample is coo. and i like the switch ups

callin all groupies - not feelin this as much as the other one, sounds like a dre beat wit the strings. like hte drums. i could see 50 or game spittin on this

GOOD DROP....KEEP EM COMIN HOLLA
    test
  12. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Callin All Groupiez-This is nice...I would say hot if it banging
    a little more..maybe if it had some 808's....This sounds like it could work with the Game-How we do Acapella

Lord Of The Chi-this is serious when the beat drops...The chang up completes it..hot

Keep em coming
    test
  13. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx for the love and to D-Skillz, those aint FL drums, they just 808 nah mean. Up This, imma reture this thread after 10 more replies
    test
  14. Inertia_USE

Inertia_USE New Member

First joint was just an average beat overall, nothing special. Second one could be a true hit if it just had a better mix. It's way too muddy, cut some frequencies out that muddy range. Kick needs more seperation from the bassline. But the feel of it, is just right. Good look on hitting my thread.
    test
  15. [E]ty[M]oLoGy

[E]ty[M]oLoGy New Member

"callin all groupies"

not feelin the drums on this.

likin all the different things comin in and such.

all goes together pretty niice mann.

pretty decent. drums just sound a little on the timid side next to those powerful instruments, especially that weak clap.

"lord of the chi"

this is siick...

lovin the bass.

drums are bangin mann. this is madd niice.

-kryptik
    test
  16. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx 4 da peepz!!
    test
  17. Ekko_Da_Villian

up this thread!
    test
  18. ProfessaBeats

ProfessaBeats I'm broke, BIIATCH!

yo what up homie? thanx for the feed, thought i return the favor.

Callin All Groupiez-i like the way it sounds as far as spacing is concerned. everything sounds like it has room to breathe in. but for me, this ain't my kind of vibe on a booty-shaking tip. but it sounds good technically.

Lord Of The Chi-alright, alright i'm digging the epic feel to this one. haha, yeah i'm feeling the way you chopped up that sample. and you didn't go with weak, pussy-ass sounds either, everything sounds "in your face" so to speak. oh, shit...i love the change-up! yeah that's a banga right there dog!

you got the skillz homie.e-z
    test
  19. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Lord of the Chi, aight let's seee how this drops... sounds kind down southish tho... let's see how this drops.. intro is pretty coo.... ehh.. not really feelin this that much.. it's coo for experimental track this is coo... dont like the note of the first chorus hits... but yeah it's aight.. not feelin it too much... props for what u did tho.. sounds good but jus dont like the actual beat..

calling all groupies, aight let's see... this is aight... not really my steez.. it's coo the bells and stuff are coo but the beat sounds dead end to me for some reason.. just not my steez...

first one better than the second, keep doing ya thing..

"The Name's Mad Skrews"
    OOOhhh... Dre/Storch vibe.. Yup!!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=884320
    test
  20. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx for the honest feedback
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.