2 New Ekko Beatz!!! A Party Type Banger And A Chi Town Esque One Drop Linx!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Ekko_Da_Villian, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekko_Da_Villian

Ekko_Da_Villian Fuck Bullshit..Live Life

Callin All Groupies- Yeah this one right here is a REAL club banger, I dun heard too many generic ones on this site but this is a true banger. You'll hear it and find out

Lord Of The Chi- This is probably the best beat I eva did, I chopped up Lord of The Rings like u neva heard before, this beat is simply amazin, just listen

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/ekkoproductionzmusic.htm

DROP LINKS! YOU KNOW I WILL SHOW LOVE
    test
  2. dual output

dual output New Member

Mutah

Callin all groupies: feelin this melody like whoa *****, man this a sick song, butcha gotta make it bump with harder bass behind that string, overall this tight.

Lord of the Chi: this definitely Gangsta nice melody again has a fight music too it, defintely a club song that bassline though is sick and that break is nice too, keep doin ya thang

hit a ***** back:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=882431

Mutah
    test
  3. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx for the love, i will return it
    test
  4. |Marz|

|Marz| Out Of This World

aight my fellow Chi Town playa here it is

Lord of the Chi is hot man i agree that its sum shit to go to war wit....i can picture like a huge gang war at night and the intro is like them lockin up n what not n wen the beat drops its like them clashing in da CHi ya dig? (music video idea lol)

Callin All Gropies aint my kind of beat man....i like complex shit where u got like 30 things goin on but it all goes together well. and also club beats shude be a lil faster. it sounds good for a grimey underground beat sum shit crucial conflict wud spit to maybe man. or even a dip-set beat. overall nice shit man. stay up n lets make da Chi #1. piece.
    test
  5. djbassic

djbassic Brazen Beats

returning the love man... peeping lord of the chi - like the cuts so far. bass is a little loud, wld turn it down a touch. drums bang, as well as the samples, hear luda on this beat. samples are used really nicely. well cut and the percussion is kl as well, great down south beat. good work man. stay up.
    test
  6. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx for the love, Up This!!
    test
  7. Ekko_Da_Villian

test
  8. datN!GGAeDouble

datN!GGAeDouble Lil Havana Representa

hittin ya back up....calllin all groupies:...this shit is tight, im feelin this especially when that weepy synth comes in, and then the one that comes in after that...the only thing werong w/ this beat is that you gotta turn dat bass up a lil mo feel me? but tight work on this one...

lord of the chi...yooooooooooo this shit is GANGSTA as fuck hahaha, damn u went str8 up three 6 mafia on this one my *****....this shit is tight as fuck...u flipped that sample something serious n the bass just makes it gangsta as fuck...

keep up the tight work ***** 4 real...
    test
  9. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx for the love, yeah I knew my south catz would love that joint, and yeah imma have to turn dat bass up
    test
  10. BASSment UK

BASSment UK Phiba Optix

Returnin Love

Callin all groupies: Not my type of beat... Shit bangs tho...Drums are on point, Melody all ties in well. Mixed very nice...

Lord of the chi: I hate crunk... but this I like.. This is some fight music. Chops are point, drums bang, bass rumbles. Again mixed very well. No complaints with this shit

Stay Up!
    test
  11. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

Callin all groupies was cool...sounds kinda generic to me sorry...but still good

but oh my god you redeemed yourself with this lord of the chi...MY GOD ! Fuckin hot ass beat dude...just wow forreal. Good shit on that...and thx for the pointers on my come back beat...your right I forgot to turn my snares down...but anyway keep it up and make more beats like that lord of the chi...still listening to this, nice chopping....1
    test
  12. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx for the love mayne, definately appreciated
    test
  13. Cujomob

Cujomob Im on a whole new format

Returnin love- Callin all groupies, is differant than what i expected from the title.. still a nice joint tho.. the hits get alittle repetitive but thats about it, decent joint
    test
  14. Ekko_Da_Villian

Thnx for peepin me out fam
    test
  15. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/70385676.html
    return the love

Lord of ChI.....
    this is pretty amazing...the work u did with this......got an interesting feel to it...at first i wasnt really into that much because it remind me of some dipset shit which i cant stand.....but around the hook I started to feel it alot......quality is pretty nice...drums on point......this is real creative and nice

what kind of mixer u rockin
    test
  16. iNKredible

iNKredible -!Ya Favorite Producer!-

Calling all groupies -the melody is crazy b! yo it juss need to thump a lil more and it'll be a banga

Lord Of The Chi - this some gangsta shit, u makin ur mark with this wun bo.. good ish
    test
  17. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  18. Ekko_Da_Villian

I'm user that new mixer called Fruity Loops 4 lol. That's all im usin is FL, a keyboard and a mouse nah mean.
    test
  19. DeeNoyd

DeeNoyd Dont forget dat name

callin all groupiez - drums are nice ... feelin the synth work and the hits ... got alot of elements goin. nothin to complain

lord of the chi - feelin this one more than the first... like the feel of this beat, i can image how it would sound with an mc. The snare is maybe a bit low. But overall its a nice beat.

Holla back,
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=882207
    test
  20. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

callin all groupies.. ight drums cool.. synth are dope.. i love the melody you kept through the whole verse.. simple but dope.. chrous nice too.. nice work with the synths man.. nice shit...

lord of the chi.. wow.. loving the gunshots... gangsta shit.. damn man props on this one.. goddamn im loving this.. especially the parts that goes bombombomboomboom lol you know whut i mean.. and how the beat comes in after that amazing shit man.. dope shit! nice opera sample used fitts it PERFECTLY!

pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.