2 New Clones...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SiFu, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

WooHoo Well I'm pretty excited right now, the homie came down from Humbolt with some goodies namean!!!

He brought me 2 clones, one of RazzleBerry and one Purple Kush (GrandDaddy).....so I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out!!!

He also brought down some AM13 or something, something local to up there that a seedbank has just shown interest in, said it should be on the market in a year year and half or something!!

PEACE
    test
  2. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

have fun with that Razzle!

as for the AM13..havent heard of it yet. probably crossed with G13 im assuming. sounds like another strain like Green Crack that was hidden up there for days

got 4 seeds of the green now tho :)
    test
  3. SiFu

Apparently homie been breeding it for only 3years, so chances are its still real local....shit is a nice smoke tho...I'll take some pics and put em up, I got a cold right now so I cant really taste it or smell it proper.....

What you know about the Razzle?? Aint heard much, the homie said it grows small (which I like) but doesnt yield too much, he said its a real nice smoke tho, fruity....info would be appreciated!!

And the GrandDaddy, anyone know anything bout that?? I aint ever smoked proper Purple anything before (I dont think) so not sure what to expect, homie said after even 2 weeks of flowering leaves go purple!! sounds interesting!!! hahaha

PEACE
    test
  4. SiFu

test
  5. SiFu

Well according to someone on rollitup.org razzleberry is a clone only from Humbolt....

So I'm even more excited now!!! All I need to do is keep cloning the Purple and Razzle and I'll have some nice kind for ever init hehehehe

Someone did say that Purple Kush is VERY rare or something and that I probably dont have the original cut, but I trust the homie so I hope it is legit!!!

Apparently Razzle is extremely fruity, the most fruity apparently, has blue/pink/orange/purple etc etc colours, basically all the colours of the rainbow hahahaha

I'll let y'all know in a couple of months how its tasting namean!!!!

And Toker, wanna trade clones!?!?! hahaha

PEACE
    test
  6. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

purple kush is rare...but at the same time it isnt up in Norcal like redding, mendo and humb.

that razzle looks dope......you ever had Raspberry Kush? looks like red bud with purplish orange pistols and frosty as hell, which is kinda what the razzle looks like..just a kush texture

post some pics tho and gluck
    test
  7. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

i doubt u have the real deal purple kush..

that thing is like impossible to find unless u have deep deep connects..

theres the sr71 purple kush, which is whati think u got...

i say that cus u had it labeled PK (grandaddy).. 2nd hand story but this guy asked them, sr71, an they said it was a relabled Urkle.. could be wrong.. whateva it is it should be dank.. ive seen the sr71 version.. nice shit..

i got some sr71 pk x sour diesel beans somewhere i think
    test
  8. SiFu

Yea man, I cant wait, shit gonna be nice.....how tall does the PK get?? Gonna have to tie it down and bend it over to get it to fit in the grow spot.....

I harvested that LR2xAK47....hahaha I got like 2 spliffs out of it, I aint smoked none yet but it looks pretty shitty hahahahaha I defo put it down to nute burn and its shriviling 3weeks into flowering!!!! oh well, now I got more to play with,. got another LR2xAK47 growing along with these two clones....

I got a homie going to humbolt before the end of the year, gonna have him try to get me some more clones or at least some seeds to start my own little oprivate bank namean!!!!!

PEACE
    test
  9. toker

when i find my sr71 strainguide ill give u the info on the purple kush

ill get u that soil and nutes stuff too if i have time..

can u even take clones of the Lrx ak47???

does does it autoflower b4 u can take cuts??

since u got space limits bubba kush is what u want..

grade A dank with very lil stretch
    test
  10. SiFu

It autoflowers in like 4-5weeks, by that time it aint really big enough for a good cutting (coz it stays short)....even if you did take a cut, it wouldnt be able to recover in time for flowering, reducing the yeild greatly (as I so found out by burning it)......

Yea man, info is all good!!!

PEACE
    test
  11. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

WOW thnks for that link to weedworld.com or whatever.. i never knew about that!
    thnks!
    and thats fuckin funny when the dude is a labrap for new maces...
    lol
    " .........with a gasoline hint to it" lol
    test
  12. SiFu

Well work on the street is that its a real deal cut of Granddaddy Purple.....came from some old school humbolt hillbilly who been growing nothing but purple for decades......its impossible to know I guess, but I know the homie got deep connects up there as he is a part of that community namean.......

Anyway, shit is dope!!!

I got the name wrong, its AM42.....this shit is super duper nice smoking....might be a new fav!!!!

PEACE
    test
  13. toker

who the hell knows what shit is nowadays...

if its dank its dank.. if not toss that bitch

its gonna very hard to distiguish urkle n GDP..

on top of that i beleive there are different GDP cuts out there... hahaha

so many bomb ass purps

urkle, gpd, gods gift, grape ape, lavender, mendo purps, etc..

gotta love cali
    test
  14. toker

gotta couple clones from san diego

bullrider n big kush..

u smoke either??
    test
  15. SiFu

Oooohhhh Bullrider.....you aint never had that before?? Well, Bullrider down here used to be one of the biggest names going around....its a real nice smoke, strong (cant really remember the taste or if the high was up or down tho haha)....aint heard of big kush tho....

You'll enjoy that Bullrider for sure!!

On another note, my GP's died :( fuck knows what happened, they was doing fine in the cubes, rooting and everything, then one day, bang, wilted!! Homie gonna hook me up with some more clones in the future tho so I aint to bothered, still got the razzleberry which the one I'm more interested in, it grows quite short :) Also got him to get me a bunch of seeds from up there, time to start my own lil bank init...

I harvested that LR2xAK47 hahahah man I got like 2 spliffs, aint smoked none yet, but it looks like shit and smells leafy as fuck hahahaha god I did such a horrible job, the next ones looking much nicer for sure!!

That Razzleberry, the stems is like purple and the leaves are real slim and spread quite far apart (the lr2xak47 is thick dark leaves quite compact, complete opposite)....I'll take some pics when I get home, I'll also take pics of the AM42 bud, man this shit is fucking super nice, like I said, dude sold 6 seeds to DNA genetics for 10g's or something, so it should be on the market within a year or so!!!!

PEACE
    test
  16. toker

naw..

those SD clones are hard as hell to come by..

never smoked anything outta there.. Jedi, p91, hogsbreath, big kush, madness, bullrider, catpiss...

never seen any finished product either.. just doesnt make its way over here.. i had some stuff labeled catpiss that smelt like urine but i dunno if its was the actual stuff..

i think bullrider is a Sativa or sat dominate.. cus they said it should finish in 11 weeks

big kush - its a pre 98 bubba k x m39 cross.. im just hoping the potency wasnt sacrificed to increase the yield n lower flower time..

m39 is an old school strain.. wanna say its callled shiva skunk now but could be wrong

what were ur clones in?? rapid rooters or rockwool??? i think the rockwool dry out quicker.. did it actually die or just wilt up.. cus ive had plants do that.. like i forgot to water them n when i get home they wilted.. but so long as it wasnt to long u can just give them water n they usually pop back up

another thing were the rooted.. were the roots stickin out the mediums?? clones that havent been rooted die tend to die easier

lol @ the ak x lr... are u curing them??? or r u afraid to smoke it lol..

dont worry bout the gdp.. im pretty sure i can get some...

u ever heard of gods gift??? they told me it was urkle x killer queen.. supposed to be dank.. i also rock the burkle... urkle x bubba kush..

is razzlebery a sativa?? never heard of the othe..

what do u use?? soil???

organic???
    test
  17. SiFu

I'm assuming rapid rooters, its what the homie brought them down in.....I planted the razzleberry straight away, left GK to root more, the GK was left in a homies garage for 2 days before I could pick it up, got it home, watered it, but it kept wilting, roots didnt show through the cube, now they pretty much dead hahaha extremely wilted.....

I use soil....organic soil with perlite and all that shit......

Not sure what razzleberry is, could only find very little info on it (look at the youtube link a bit further up) the leaves look real spread out tho....I'm getting pics....

Yea I'm curing the lrxak, but am also scared to smoke it hahaha got a zip of that AM42 and also homie got me some real nice hash from up there, so I been enjoying that :)

PEACE
    test
  18. SiFu

[​IMG] Grow Room hahaha

[​IMG] Dead GK

[​IMG] RazzleBerry

[​IMG] LR2 x AK47

PEACE
    test
  19. SiFu

Sorry the pics are fucking massive hahahaha I'll resize them next time and that grow spot is my temp spot by the way, had pops sniffing around the holidays init....

PEACE
    test
  20. toker

yup those are rapid rooters

were the GK dried out already when u got them from ur homie???

coulda been to hot for them just sitting there.. how much watts is that light??? maybe underwatered/overwatered.. sucks either way.. but non rooted clones tend to do this more often than ones with the roots stickin through

im also in soil n organic.. well as close as possible

use fox farms soils .. ocean forest, light warrior, n pottin mix( i think thats the name)

Piece of Mind dry ferts- the flower n veg ones
    dolomite lime- some say u need it for ph others dont
    i also add earth worm castings (ewc)
    and this shit called mychorriza

i should be brewing some teas up but i dont have all the things yet.. so i just went the lazy way an use liquid nutes..

i use Botanicare products ... pure blend bloom and grow.. cal mag.. and liquid karma
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.