2 New Beats From Skrews!!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by MAD SKREWS, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

test
  2. MAD SKREWS

dont sleep...
    test
  3. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

was definitely feeling garbage cans... drum pattern was hot and the instrumentation worked well...

dark side of dade was strait but not fukn wit garbage can..

definitley worth a listen... keep it 305
    test
  4. Reign

Reign Let it...

Garbage can is fuckin grimey, I been feelin this since u sent the snippet a minute back...

I thought u said it was an exclusive for someone tho??... shits fyah fam..

dark side of dade is sick too man, really sick... I'd change that snare tho... it works but I think a hard ass clap would work, without effects on it..

good work fam...
    test
  5. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

garbage can - intro soundin coo so far.. when it drops its pretty sick.. drum work is dope.. a lil different but still sick..

dark side of dade - this shit is fuckin sick.. best joint of the 2 so far.. like ill wayz says a hard ass clap would be dope.. but this shits hype..

return teh love:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=988151
    test
  6. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

skrews is always gonna hit you with somethin u werent expecting at all.. your drums have gotten so unique and polished, its done your style a great justice. i remember the days of LISN when woo child first affiliated you wayyyyy back. now look at you. u in the MIA for good yet?? ima be down there this summer..

big sol
    test
  7. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

whoooooooooo @ the rolls on the dark side of dade
    that shit is illy.

thats a hot joint right there

some how i can see trick daddy on it.
    keep that shit up
    other joints good too.
    test
  8. MAD SKREWS

damn, you remember that?.. wow! yeah bro.. i'm home for good now bro so I won't miss you out like when you came down for memorial day weekend last year... thanks everyone for checking my new stuff out..

Skrews
    test
  9. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

A yo Skrews...i gotta prop you on these beats. You always come with those sick ass drums...and this is not different. These gotta be my favorite beats from you man. Feelin both but its crazy how you worked the chimes on dark side of dade. Shit is heat!!! Got me bouncin like crazy. And i actually like the snare. Keep bringin that heat fam.
    test
  10. Verz

Verz Dubb Duece

Garbage Cans-Drums are shuttin it down, and the lil xylophone or whatever is a nice touch as is the "oooh" in the hook, synths are strong, this is a nice club beat man good shit

Dark Side of Dade-comin in with efx, damn melody drops outta nowhere and those strings are killin it, you know when to drop in those subtle touches that make all the difference in a beat and this ones shows that
    test
  11. MAD SKREWS

Thank you gentlemen..
    test
  12. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

Garbage Cans is fucking nice

Dark Side of Dade is pretty good too.

good shit, as always
    test
  13. WillieK

WillieK New Member

returnin the luv

Garbage Can - hey......does sound like a thin metal garbage can gettin bang sound in this, but filtered, hahah, neywya, shit is pretty hype, reall unique track, probably on that Busta Rhyme and Missy Elliot tip, melody is aite i guess, feelin the pad in the bak duri nthe hook, buto n the reall, percussion work on this joint is dope

dark Side- this is dope rite here, drum is pretty sik, that snare roll shit is pretty dope, fuckin feelin the string work fo reall, nice ass quality shit, the hook sorta remind me of some cartoon shit, pretty catchy though, i can se Mystikal on this shit

heat shit Madd

keep it comin manh
    test
  14. MAD SKREWS

Thank you gents...
    test
  15. MAD SKREWS

wake up bitches
    test
  16. DJ.JB

DJ.JB study good

both dope beats man, the first one sounds llike some neptunes real cool.. the 2nd one had alot going on in it and was dope, i like the orchestra hits on it and the bangin drums, keep it up peace.

jb
    test
  17. Raticus

Raticus Beatz for the streetz....

Garabage Cans....

Not my steez... Just not moving me the vibe... Production is tite tho... Drums mixed well... Just not into these heavy electronic based tracks...

Darkside..

Feeling the strings on this... Vocal samps usage is cool... Nice build... Drums are to unorthodox for me actually itz not the kick and snar it is all the extra percussion... This is better than first.....

Hit me up...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=988941

Raticus
    test
  18. MAD SKREWS

test
  19. Bash

Bash New Member

Garbage Cans - I'm feeling the intro wit the Jamaican dude lol dat shits tight the beat itself is pretty straight the drums are hitting hard mixing is good on sum Neptunes shit I could see Busta Bus ripping this up overall this shit is pretty good

Dark Side of Dade - damn dat shit is sick I like those strings those drums are crazy my nigga but like sum of the others said you should've used a hard ass clap instead but overall this shit is still raw good work my nigga holla back

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13678329#post13678329
    test
  20. DavenportRepper

DavenportRepper New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.