2 more sickening jewels from soleternity. one down south, one up north. peep this

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Eternity, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  2. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

the down south one. hmmm. let me just put it like this. no offense you do you but it seems like your talent is music dog. and by that i mean at heart you more of a person to make music. like different instruments and so fourth blending together making smooth rnb type shit which music is appreciated. cuz its so evident in your beats. its like someone trying to be hard when he really soft. not sayin thats you but thats your beats. this beat aint bad but it lacks that stomp that them down south beats give me. but i know the industry and it don treally matta. get the right vocals/concept over this beat and you can have a hit.
    test
  3. booker

booker New Member

can i post some of muh beats on ur soundclick cuz u guys are hot to if u didnt no im 15 teen yrs old yea u cats can post on muh site 2 holla at me 2day
    test
  4. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

PREMIZE - gangsta shit doesnt have to lack soul. but shit, if u wanna hear a beat thats harder than hell, listen to the "naw" song I did with franchize boys on my page. if u come back after hearing that and still have questions in your mind, we'll worry about it then.
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

thanks for hittin me back B
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

lol.. that shit bangin. like i said i know the industry cats dont realize its hard to judge a beat before vocals and concept is layed over it. gangsta dont gotta lack soul which is true. do you. but keep converting to the industry. i believe you headed in the right direction. plz the streets/industry not the net.
    test
  7. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Mind of sol.....This got Jelly Roll written all over it, especially the hook this shit cool though, I definitely like this one more its catchy.
    test
  8. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

well the whole NET isnt fucked up, its the producers and rappers online, cuz most of them are coming from a different musical background. most of em dont have a foundation in R&B or Hip Hop, theyre founded in pop music or rock music, which is cool, but it means theyre gonna have way diff tastes. I've had to adjust my taste dramatically since I moved here and started being in these streets, but I kept my style the same. I love the music that Im doing right now cuz its real to me. Its not something that I heard on a CD and emulated, its the shit I breath and live every day. it feels right.
    test
  9. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

thanks for peepin FMaj.......... what does "jelly roll" mean??? is this some slang Im not up on? lol
    test
  10. ~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~

~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~ Intelligent Rhyme Sayer

lmao...jelly roll is a west coast producer sol

mind of sol is crack tho...ive had this shit on loop for a minute now

good shit
    test
  11. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

he better be tight then if these comparisions being made lol.. thanks for peepin Brain
    test
  12. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

All I was saying was that the way you played the patterns on that track and the sound you used were similiar to the style Jelly Roll uses, ie Snoop Dogg's "Can I get a Flicc with U" off the new album uses them sounds and playing style. No Diss
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I agree with Premize on you straying too far away from what you do better than anyone I've heard on RM, and that's smooth as hell, classy soul/R&B beats. Even beats you did for songs like Boom (I still bump that shit) and One Love have a soul feel to em. I understand the need for versatility but you startin to stray real left of center.

With that said

Mind of Sol - I'm feelin this one actually. It has alot of swing and I like beats like that. It's funky. Some of the synth choices are alittle iffy but I like the vibe of this overall which is important. Something I might expect from Just on a day he's thinking outside the box. Hot drop 8/10

From ATL to NO - I like this alot better than the other "crunk" beats I heard of yours. Nice bassline. Still as a dirty south beat it needs to hit alittle harder. Probably a heavy kick would do it. Good, not great. 7/10

Hit me back http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=873140
    test
  14. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

jelly roll is hot then, snoops album was hot. this beat was made last summer though.

thanks for breaking the beats down Nightmare. I HAVE to say this, and I'll only say it once: as good as I am at soul beats, I'm equally as good at new style of beats. a lot of yall just dont understand the style right now, and I'm not mad at that. you will though. its a common misconception - yall dont like the STYLE, but then diss ME. its understandable that a lot of yall dont like crunk YET, but u will when it gets to you like it got to me.
    test
  15. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Mind Of Sol - This is more like it - The drums are cool on this - Instrumentation different but i can tell your influence has changed a bit. Good Simple yet effective sounds - but i hear the carry lies in your bassline

Atl to... - Nice intro - not sure if i feel the style of drums, never been too crazy of ATL lately -something about lil jon being on radio all the time - but the lill percs and effects and bells are cool.
    test
  16. DJ.JB

DJ.JB study good

both beats are ill son , damn that hits hard..
    test
  17. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

cheya...holdin it down for the up north cats residin in GA, lol!!

aiight...yea the first beat will cause some head noddage, yet you made it just right for a emcee to spit some serious heat to.

the second beat is like on some type of anthem/club type. that shit is maaaad dope. keep holdin it down

overall, these are dope beats man...lol i don't see how your not as big as most of them industry cats yet, theres plenty of time for that

anywayz
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=873905

hit me back when u got the time.
    test
  18. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

thanks for checkin em out guys
    test
  19. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

what happened to quick reply :(
    test
  20. Cicc CEL

Cicc CEL R & B - Rhymes & Beats

oh my God that mind of sol bassline and drum/clap work is shittin.
    I'm diggin the main sound, and the synth work in the back.
    I would kill this beat rap-wise.

Its basically a handed to banger. Don't lease your beats to wack ~~~~~s man lol.
    They'll just make the shit sound bad.

ATL to N.O
    I like that bleep synth, shits nice.
    I don't see how you fell off... [dunno]
    ~~~~~s is haters.
    This beat is flames I'm just takin the ride listenin to this shit.
    Damn I need to step my composition game up...
    How many bars do you record ur beats in ???
    8-16-24-32?

Nice work sol.

Check out my shit.
    I'm gettin there.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=873116
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.