2 More Covers (hoodfellas / Paradise Lost)

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Ear: Complex, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ear: Complex

Ear: Complex ear to the streets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

any comments, or input would be helpful. thanks.

- Teck
    test
  2. dade county

dade county Moderator

yeah the young jeezy picture on the first one the way u outline his shirt fuck up the whole shit but other than that tight
    test
  3. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

^^ yea i agree ... should of fixed the levels on young jeezy .. besides that .. its all good.
    test
  4. JA.3

JA.3 New Member

On the first one.. There are way too many blood brushes.. Maybe go in there and erase some. Also, the game is too close to mike.. The perspective is off. You get me?? Shrink him down to about the size Jeezy is at.. On Young Jeezy's shirt.. That black outline is bad.. Take that out, and mask the "Get It" text, so that the chain is on top, make it more realistic. The Good Fellas text, try and make it a little more vibrant, just so it stands out a little more. Now on your bottom text, take off the outer glow, and make it a stroke, if it looks bad that way, just lower the opacity on the stroke a bit.. Oh, and one last thing, try and get the color of the background to match with the color of the red that is on everything else.

Now on the second cover.. Everything looks fine. Only thing I would think needed to be changed is the color in the purplish font in the tracklist. Strains the eye just a tad bit.. maybe a different glow or small stroke. Whatever you think'll look better. But it doesn't look like a major problem and could probably be pulled off the way it is.

Aside from all that, these have great potential. Just fix as much as you want from what I said, and they're straight.
    test
  5. Santa

Santa Shut Up.

Jeezy shirt and "Hosted by Jay-Z'' bubbles look whack, besides that, flyness
    test
  6. Ear: Complex

i know theres things i need to work on, and i was going to take all of your advice until i seen the bolded text up there ... *shakes head* ... Mike ? WHO? Mike ? WHO? ... thats styles p doggie ...

- Teck
    test
  7. JA.3

JA.3 New Member

lol.. That's my mistake.. stupid one at that.

But it's all good. I was just giving you my professional opinion. It's what I would have wanted if I was posting covers for feed.
    test
  8. Ear: Complex

^^yea it is what i want. im just tryin to progress to the next level with the designs i do, i found out why i didnt notice the black around the letters on jeezys shirt so soon, cuz my gfx card on my computers brightness was turned down, so it all looked black to me ...

- Teck
    test
  9. JA.3

JA.3 New Member

my old computer was like that..

i look at my past work.. and think wtf?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.