2 hits and put it out. You are used to half a blunt right?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by chrisis4ever, Jun 30, 2013.

1. chrisis4ever

chrisis4ever Member

You smoke half the blunt waiting for the first two hits to kick in . Try putting the blunt out after two hits and waiting. Dont act like you didn't get high off the blunt you only got to hit twice....
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

I had a homie who was broke n on house arrest

This guy would buy a sack, roll a blunt, take two pulls, out it n jus chilll...

Blunt probly lasted him like 2-3 days....

das how you save weed n money lmao
    test
  3. chrisis4ever

chrisis4ever Member

Yes I have been smoking like that for years till after a while I didn't need it anymore
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fuck that ill smoke the whole thing to the dome. Ive been smoking ganja probably for longer than youve been alive. I dont get high to get a little bit high. Might aswell enjoy the shit

also if youre gonna keep lighting the shit and putting it out you might as well have a pipe or bong and be smoking out of that shit instead of wasting time and smoke hitting a spliff you have to keep butting out.... just makes more sense to be using a pipe of some kind if thats your game plan. That or dont roll the shit so huge, roll just enough to make a nice little session for yourself. Whats the point of rolling a giant ass fucking doob and putting it out

that shit sounds wack.

WACK!
    test
  5. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

lol I feel you

desperate times call for desperate measures

weed preservation is a biiatch
    test
  6. chrisis4ever

chrisis4ever Member

dont knock it till your try it. If it "sounds whack" you obviously havent tried it nor understand the simple science of not being able to get but so high and the actual time it takes for those first few hits to kick in. I was just trying to help your neurotoxicity level (means the amount of poison you put in your brain when you get intoxicated ) go down as well as tolerance so maybe you can finally get off the couch ...
    test
  7. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I feel like a lot of the OG's and older heads I know that smoke do it like that...a couple hits and let it settle in.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ive tried it enough to know it sucks

joints and spliffs and doobies are the worst way to conserve weed there is, so no. Ive been smoking ganja for 20+ yrs, ive tried everything there is just about as far as weed goes. A pipe is way better for conserving weed than a joint is anyday of the week 365 days a year. If youre a teen still, trust me this realization will come to you later on..
    I think it would be annoying as shit to light a doob, take two hits, then put it out. Then later, re-light it, take two pulls and butt it out... what a waste. Smoke a bowl, less weed, less wastage, no need to roll a joint.

Or why don't you just roll a smaller doobie that you can smoke the whole thing? or like I said smoke a bowl.

also is your logic fatter spliffs are better than longer? because I garauntee you that longer is better and more efficient. The fatter you go the more wasting of weed you get. No point in rolling fat doobies unless you have weed to throw away. Roll em longer.

I smoke joints all the time, don't need to roll em huge, just enough for a nice little session and a buzz... but really if youre talking about conserving weed, just throw out the joint idea because that's the worst way to conserve weed that there is.
    test