2 Dskillz... and FAD Producers

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mike Watts, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

nigga see me on aim. see the clarification post call MY STUDIO you want the digits hit me!?!?! you are a fuckin HATER OUTTA NOWHERE!!!!!!!!! i just shcool niggas on game offline WHAT CLUBS YOU PLAYIN IN LOCALLY?! NONE! WHAT DJs YOU KNOW?! NONE!!! there are steps you take befor you become INDUSTRY. i never said i was.
    test
  2. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

NIGGA YA SOUND CLICK GOT SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! TRASH?!?!! WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! You just made me horny you sexy BITCH!!!!!!
    test
  3. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

You wanna battle?!?! i will fuckin eat you ALIVE i produce AND SPIT NIGGA!!! SEE ME RIGHT NOW!!! MIKELWATTS001 AIM don't punk out pussy!!!! we can set this shit off!!!!!!
    test
  4. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

lol!! wow, like i didn't know you was the pussy type!!! who seen this one homie?! 100 people LOL!!! A HUNDRED WHOLE PEOPLE!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OOOHHHH NOOOOO!!!!! I BETTER CHANGE MY GOVERNMENT!!!!!!! IM A PUNK ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! you must be thirty something, don't worry i'll spare you in the onslaught, kanye wanna-be, fad producing booty-chin nigga. nigga ya chin phatter then Melyssa Ford's ass.!!!!
    test
  5. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

test
  6. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

LOL @ the Email..

Mike watts, if you aint relized.. you are making a complete ass of yourself.. no one wants to take you serious in the first place (thats how RM is).. but by doing this stuff, it doesnt help, your doing your thing outside the Net liek you say and thats great, but your on here for a reason.. and thats most likely to improve your promotion.. not to promote yourself as being a complete asshole...its all love from me.. im jsut trying to keep it real with you, its best to completely ignore these types of people.. youll find most of these Rm producers put themselves on a higher level than everyone (for some reason).. when in fact they are the exact same... do your thing fuck the haters.. sell beats get money.. dont beef with people you dont even really know.. hahah its fucking DUMB
    test
  7. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

yo, thanks for the love man.... i guess you're right, this is bullshit. ima just stick to my guns and say fuck it. it's just a forum. anyone wanna hear some shit get @ me on aim until then, get ready for the ONSLAUGHT........
    test
  8. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

wordup how i feel but too lazy to say it
    test
  9. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

You steady talkin this Music Industry shit.

I'm talkin bout you bein a smart mouth nigga that'll get these hands put on you for talkin that bullshit.

I gives a fuck who you know, or what club you play in nigga.

Dr. Dre got punched in the fuckin mouth live on T.V. You'll get ya ass beat you lil fuckin weenie. I hope you aint this slick at the mouth in real life cuz from what I see you a pussy ass nigga poppin off like you big time when you aint shit.

Get A Reality Check cuzzin. it aint about music, its about you bein a lame ass nigga.
    test
  10. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

i aint't shit? lol
    come to Vegas, come to North Town come to the West Side
    you don't know me.

man shut the fuck up. you got my studio address you faggot. hit me for the #. niggas like you are suckas to the real hip hop.... wow nigga don't be mad cause i know some things, you wanna connect then hit me quit being an iThug. you wanna battle let's battle. you wanna fight bring ya bitch ass to vegas, pussy.

AIM: MikeLWatts001 -quit being a hater. rickket.
    test
  11. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

This is RAPMUSIC.COM!!!!
    test
  12. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

test
  13. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

this nigga sayin "IM ME" for what?

yous a bitch.

you poppin all this "i'm high and mighty" shit like a lame.

if you doin shit, you doin shit. its people on this board doin more shit than you, and they arent makin threads like this actin like they superior to everyone else here.

thats how I know whos real and whos not... and you flaw as they come

move on nigga
    test
  14. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

roflmbao
    test
  15. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

negro please. i just got mak on this shit after a couple yrs. to grow my business. stfu. im postin a prieview of the onslaught.......
    test
  16. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

why is this dude comin in here screamin all this shit bout offline and how niggas aint doin it then the second someone says something to him hes fast to say NET Battle lol hes got to be an alias he has way too much net pride lol
    test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

-DEAD-
    test
  18. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

Fuck You Mike Twatt.......
    test
  19. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

test