2 Dskillz... and FAD Producers

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mike Watts, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

Dskillz
    aka Da Gully Monsta

Realistic guitars and synths are only good if u make beats that need realistic guitars and synths.

and the current fads and music..dont call for such.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo i aint tryin to beef with you (skillz) but i really don't like that shit you said about a fad on that fruity loops thread. dude is a noob so he should always keep his ears and gear open. fads are for posers and wanna-be beatmakers who don't know shit about real production, it goes FAR beyond makin beats... so just watch what you say to these newbies on this site, encourage them to be ORIGINAL! cause fads change like the wind blows. All you side-hobby bedroom producers (if you wanna be in the game) are NEVER getting into the game on some FAD shit. how many of you would of erased the Laffy Taffy beat after you made it? that shit is a fuckin original out of fuckin NOWHERE thats starting a FAD. D4L PAID. Beats that sound just like theirs... SHITTED ON. Busta FUCKIN Rhymes is on the damn remix man!!! not sayin the song is tight but thats an example of originality, and how far it can take you. it's about doing something un-done, unheard, unseen. not following another producer's footsteps.

BYOP. Be YOUR OWN Producer.
    test
  2. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

test
  3. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

test
  4. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

im an engineer/producer who runs a studio and does music FOR A LIVING not a hobby. I'm not big on this whole online thing cause REAL LIFE is where it's at. From RECORD POOLS to MIXTAPE CIRC- 75% of yall don't even know what a record pool is! im talkin about REAL CLUB DJ GET REAL VINYLS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MAJORS. this net shit is PEANUTS. ALL of you can learn many things from a behind the sceens cat like myself. If you want in you gotta be hot in the REAL WORLD with some ORIGINAL HEAT, from shows to promos. the US is too big so you gotta hit YOUR area HARD!!! Im a GO-GETTER thats who i am. MARK my words "YOU WILL KNOW OF ME IN THE COMING MONTHS" props to the real producers on here who go hard on that original shit. I don't have to prove myself to some 20-teen something bedroom beatmakers. it's about who's makin the REAL NOISE wait watch n see. uploading soon... get ready for the ONSLAUGHT........
    test
  5. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

yea ive heard of u u dj for paul wall right
    test
  6. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

don't be a smart ass. that's just like saying there's only one Michael Jackson, or only 1 beatmaker named NOVA, there's plenty. stfu, please.
    test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

this should be a fun thread lol. ur not gonna get thru to most of these people
    test
  8. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

sorry didnt wanna mess with a real offline producer such as urself.
    test
  9. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

lol i just want to help people but everybody wanna be assholes
    test
  10. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

apparently we just arent ready for the onslaught yet
    test
  11. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

that's why YOU BETTER GET READY!!!!!!!!!!
    it's gonna be ONSLAUGHT EVERYWHERE!!!!! on the couch, in your sandwiches, under your bed, at the mall, in your hair, in your cell phone signal, EVERYWHERE!!!
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

http://www.dustmightz .net/liquid6/game.mp3
    remove the space...

yea i know the hook on the acc dont fit...dont even fuckin bother....you get that or a vocal tag

thanks meta for the idea

:)
    test
  13. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

Laffy Taffy isnt an original beat full of originality

it just took the idea from cant stop wont stop/whisper song, ect and used it

plus i really just think the person who made that beat didnt know how to play note or a chord or anything and just hit a few keys on the casio and said ok lets do it
    test
  14. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

the point is they are in the industry. when you think about it like that, then there's no new ideas under the sun, huh? i guess that means everyone who speeds up samples copied off of Kanye? ......right? and every simple beat is copied off of the Neptunes? ........wow
    test
  15. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

test
  16. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

^jp lol

what fruity loops thread? You'll have to be more specific than that
    test
  17. Mike Watts

Mike Watts Since 1984

the "im going to devote myself to fruity loops thread"
    test
  18. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

i didnt say they COPIED it, i just found it strange u called D Skillz a "fad" producer and used the biggest FAD beat to back up your point

really i dont give a fuck, they are in the industry because they had money to push the song and pay the payola and buy busta rhymes to spit on it, u think he did that outa the goodness of his heart?
    test
  19. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

why cant you IDIOTS understand the pure TRUTH this guy is SPITTING?
    test
  20. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

aint u that metrosexual ass nigga in the XXL magazines rockin pink button up and chloe glasses with a long ass biography dubbed on front of it.......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.