2 Auditory Beats Upped, Westcoast and Middle Eastern Space Club Shit...

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Auditory, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auditory

Auditory New Member

test
  2. rez0nate

rez0nate New Member

You get that Motif Rack Yet???

Middle East:

Intro sounds like a mortal kombat scene. Whoa, turns to a D12/lil John beat. Lovin' how the drums just drop and the brass carries it. synths are off the hook as usuall. Never heard anything like this, but its hot none the less.

Coast to Coast:

Whoa...bass is already soundin nice. Snare is aight, serves it prupose, lovin the siplicity of this. synths are dope as usuall. spanish guitars fit nicely, hook synths are off the hook, and the drop offs are dope as hell. I see 2pac MURDERING this beat, seriously, find a hard ass pac acapella and remix it with this beat, shit would be perfect...
    test
  3. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

test
  4. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Coast: this is ok....i was expecting more, honestly cause your west coast shit be bonkers, but this one is just ok to me....the melodies dont just bang all stoopidly like ya others.

Middle East: yeah, i like this....i like that reverse sound....this one gives me a good head nod...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=834526
    test
  5. [E]ty[M]oLoGy

[E]ty[M]oLoGy New Member

coast...
    just crazyness. . .this is madd ill mann.

middle east...
    fukk. seriously. . .i don't even know what to say but that. fukk mann. this is so fukkin gangsta, haha. i'm amazed. . .

hit mine?
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=834787

-kryptik
    test
  6. Auditory

Auditory New Member

appreciate feed. dont got the motif rack yet. yeah the coast to coast one isnt on that bonkers westcoast stupid shit, just simple with the bassline and such but try to picture a rapper on it. will get threads
    test
  7. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

alright , peeping the middle eastern beat first, name fits it perfectly, the satan voice over it scared me a little at first till i realized it was a clip, beat is hot, kinda swiss beatzish....very nice, im feelin, jadakiss or styles p would murder some shit like this, dope shit here......im feelin this beat, very well put together, very well mixed.....sick shit......

Westcoast, good ish goin on with this through the keyboard, im noddin, tryin to imagine who i could see on this, probably crooked i or somebody, shits hot, very catchy.....very appeal worthy commercial wise, a banger.....could literally throw this in the whip and have it sound perfect, even with the voice over it.....nice ish here.....young buck would rip too....nice shit here man, first time peeping you in a while.....

return the thread if you dont mind
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=835159

thanks
    test
  8. solocreep

solocreep Professional

Coast to Coast damn man ...fuckin synths are slick..that one that bubbles in about 50sec yayer.. the drums are on some e-40 and click old school shit..feelin them

The clubin one is just sicc 2 me damn ...im suprised Wado aint going nuts over these cus this update Im really feelin the synths especially the wobbles ...gotta have them wobbles mayne!...
    test
  9. Concero

Concero ...sol

As usual you drop some of the nicest shit on here. That first beat is crazy as hell. I don't know how u think of some of that stuff lol. I like the synths and the drum pattern. Its like some gogo mixed with a smooth west coast vibe. That second one is hot too! I like your drums as usual, nice synths. keep doin it dawg. Here's my link
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=835875
    test
  10. Auditory

Auditory New Member

it comes in again as a different melody on the hook at 2:20, appreciate the feedback
    test
  11. Auditory

Auditory New Member

to the top
    test
  12. Auditory

Auditory New Member

test
  13. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

returning favor..

wtf do u ever slack seriously.. i mean damn.. i'm diggin both beats.. your on some crazy shit lmao.. good shit man.. always enjoy listening to ur beats
    test
  14. Auditory

Auditory New Member

pretiate the feed
    test
  15. Reezy

Reezy Back Room Beat - Mr.Ree

I'm hearing Middle East Club,

this shit is sick as fuck homie, hahaha
    i can't say enough, this that next level , next age shit...the concept the thing is dope as hell....this shit is right...damn yo...you laced this shit...dogg, do me a favor and come by and bless the site... www.rideinconlie.com and open ya free band page, we got real artists there who cop beats..

holla back, this shit is raw
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=10744800#post10744800
    test
  16. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

middle east clubbin - this comes in hard..sounds are dope...i love the synths...drums bang!! this is fire...good melodies...panning is off the hook...nice reverb..haha i'm vibin to this like crazy!! wow...this is impressivee..nice blend..your mixes have gotten better for sure

coast - this is cool..i like the club beat more..not a fan of west coast beats but this is a good composition..i like how these joints aren't sampled..

good work!
    test
  17. Auditory

Auditory New Member

appreciate the feedback
    test
  18. Auditory

Auditory New Member

test
  19. Auditory

Auditory New Member

test
  20. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Middle Eatern Clubbin... the effort always comes through with your beats, the numerous melodies throughout and they always blend together, you know how to execute a concept... synths are hot on this but the little sitar and flute melodies sprinkled throughout are tight... love the drums, knockin as they should... shit so many elements as this progress... love how this is arranged, alot of elements but there's plenty of room for an emcee to spit. Coast to Coast Connection... intro sets the mood nicely... kinda lowkey, sinister shit... main melody is dope but these supporting elements that come throughout are hotness... I'd need a thesaurus just to find more words to positively comment on your tracks but Imma end it. I'll just say you prefected your craft, no doubt.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.