$2,800.00 on the Seahawks

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J o o k, Jan 16, 2014.

1. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

lmao@how baby dick black is trying to deny that he is OMO:drakecheese:

i'm in this thread like

[​IMG]
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

Just put 500 on the Broncos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

better hope they win, because that's like six months income for you:funny:
    • -Rep -Rep x 3
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

Only way Broncos don't win is if Peyton gets injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

test
  6. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Manning has made the playoffs 12 times...8 of those are one and dones, of the other 4 he went to the SB twice, of those 2 SB's he won one and threw a pick 6 to lose the other. So basically when Manning doesn't choke on a playoff dick, he's barely .500 and that's just giving him credit for getting to the SB not even winning it.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

Typical ignorant Patriots fan with zero knowledge.

Other than XLIV and last year's game vs. the Ravens, when can you say Peyton has had a bad performance that lost the game in the last 10-12 years? Lots of times, he didn't even get to see another drive, due to his defense failing him. Hell, even in the Ravens game, his D let him down. If his D held up, that pick wouldn't have even happened in the first place. This fool has had defenses allow Jay Fielder, BILL VOLEK (Rivers's BACKUP), Mark Sanchez, and Joe Flacco lead their teams to game winning drives. If Peyton was such a choke artist like you ignorant fucks claim, he wouldn't have near identical playoff stats to Brady. Take a fucking seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

:chefoooh: my nigguh deli giving that WORK.

Look bros Peyton can't throw the ball AND catch it.
    test
  9. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

That's what I'm saying. No idea how, or why, but ol' boy somehow just has had shit luck. If it's not his defense letting slouch ass QBs score game winning drives, it's his WRs dropping crutial passes, kickers missing crucial FGs (fuck Mike Vanderjackass), O-line giving up crucial 4th quarter sacks, recieving teams not covering onside kicks, etc.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. ambidextrous

ambidextrous Well-Known Member

man.. honestly I wish you luck with you're wager bruh, but this shit is nowhere near that cut n dry
    test
  11. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Peyton gets all this credit and when it doesn't work out they blame the team...those same teams that were seeded 1 or 2 every year...the year he actually won his title, did his D bail him out or no? Was his D asscheeks all season until the playoffs came? He lit it up against KC in the playoffs that year right? And against the Ravens last year he threw a pick in OT. 8 out of 12 one and dones says it all...blame his 14-2/13-3 teams for his faults all you want. Poor Peyton, his teams dominate all season and choke on him in the playoffs I guess. Label me what you want, but I call it how I see it everytime and I've seen Peyton choke in the playoffs more than I haven't.

My post had nothing to do with Brady but if you wanna get into that with your logic...Brady should've went 5 for 5 in Super Bowls. Brady lead the drive for the GW FG 2 out of his 3 titles and threw the go ahead TD in his 2 SB losses. His D gave up game winning drives in his 2 SB losses. It's not about Brady vs Manning or even the Pats vs Manning...It's about Reg season Manning vs Post season Manning...don't be mad, you can stay camped out in ManningLand where post season failures are the rest of the team's fault.

Manning dickriders argument = STATS
    Brady dickriders argument = CHAMPIONSHIPS

I'll take the Chips
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

This was a good argument.
    test
  13. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

Stop it. Yes, our squad played top notch in our 2006 SB XLI run, but that wasn't the question; again, when can you say Peyton played bad or threw a crucial pick in a game his team LOST, in the last 10-12 years, other than XLIV and double OT vs. Baltimore?

As for Brady, he played booty the majority of those two Super Bowls, so him scoring on his last drives doesn't hold much weight at all. He even played mediocre in his first Super Bowl. Ol' boy looked like a step down from a game manager out there.

REAL knowledgeable fans argue stats, not "Manning dick riders". Brady dick riders argue rings because that's all they can hold onto. Brady has always been on a team with a more balanced offense with a running game, superior defense, and superior coaching staff. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. Those are the cold, hard facts.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...s-9-11-playoff-record-is-call-for-help/20868/

Ball game. Take a seat.

test
  14. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

And while we're still at it, here's some more facts for you, fuckboy.

Since his last Super Bowl win, Brady is 9-7 in the post-season. He went one-and-done twice, threw more INTs than TDs in 6 of those games (3 were wins), scored 0 touchdowns in two of those games, LOST two Super Bowls, and ended two AFC championship games with interceptions on a potential game winning drive.

You can go ahead and lynch yourself now.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. SirSpanksAlot

SirSpanksAlot Well-Known Member

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

sent from the land of free tapatalk
    test
  16. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

@Kry, this is you?
    [​IMG]

Wow, you truly are a lame. Your music is also atrocious. Smh @ a black Patriots fan, you're a fucking disgrace; you must drink Blue Ribbon & Natural Lite while rockin' your Edelman jersey and watching the game with Tyler, Dustin, Connor, and Hunter (@Bad Dude, do you approve of this? :scared:). You're obviously the type to stop at red lights in GTA V. I swear, I hope your momma dies on Martin Luther King day.
    test
  17. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

test
  18. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Lmaoooo
    test
  19. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

This is true...except I don't go around fishing for excuses. This is my issue with the Manning/Brady debate...Brady is held accountable while Manning skates on blaming the rest of the team, as if it's impossible for Manning to have something to do with those losses. How many Super Bowls Manning been to since his last title? We could go back and forth all day...but as you said, their playoff stats are close, but Brady got 2 more chips and has been to the big game 3 more times all while both "teams" were neck and neck throughout the whole era. Colt/Pats were 1&2 every year yet Brady had such a better squad around him? Other than 07 name a year Brady had better weapons than Manning.

And basically by your argument, Brady is inferior becuz he went further in the playoffs more but didn't finish the job everytime...Since 01 Brady been to the AFC Chip 8 times, made it to the big game 5 of those times and won 3 of them...I'm not gonna complain about that
    test
  20. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Not black and that's not me...solid attempt but as successful as Peyton Manning in the playoffs my friend
    test