19. J. Christ Vs 20. Den-s

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Nebz, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

[​IMG]

VERSES DUE Wednesday 10:00pm PACIFIC/1:00am EST
    VOTES DUE Saturday 10:00am PACIFIC/1:00pm EST

Get Your Topics
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?threadid=637913

LINE LIMIT:
    4 lines - NO SHOWS
    16 lines - MINIMAL
    60 lines - MAXIMAL

VOTING:
    No crew votes
    No payback votes
    No 2nd Chance Votes

YOU MUST MUST MUST -- POST YOUR URL'S OF ALL THE BATTLES YOU VOTED ON HERE IN YOUR OWN THREAD..

VOTE ON 6 BATTLES!!!!!

FAILURE TO DO SO RESULTS IN 3 VOTE SUBTRACTION!!!

if you win by no-show u are encouraged to vote still in other matches!!!!!

GO FOR IT!!!
    test
  2. Den-S

Den-S .:.The Chosen One.:.

checkity check...
    test
  3. J.Christ

J.Christ Registered User

test
  4. Den-S

In a critical moment in war... when the captain directs you to be the last hope of all to do your task for mankind... thoughts race through your head rooting back from your birth.. your hard life growing up... the friends u befriended and left... the girl you left behind... everything..... and you feel the adrenaline but u stand there... reflecting..... and u salute the captain... "YES SIR".

You walk to do your deed for the world... all eyes are on you.... what goes in ur mind, heart?
    ===================================

One man left standing for life, the answer is the man in the mirror//
    One last hope for survival amidst the treacherous bloodshed and terror//
    Air carriers above, racing furiously, frantically at tremendous speeds//
    Sweat is wiped, and joins the multiple blood stains on my sleeve//
    As the chaos reaches new heights, we commence behind a blockade//
    Cap wipes his brow, and with a deep, decelerate breath looks me in the face//
    “D, we’re down to you, you’re our only hope against our rivals//
    You are now the one link that stands between us and survival”//
    Realizing the circumstances, despite the prominent chances of death//
    I accept the challenge and responsibility, as thoughts swarmed in my head//…

A life of hardship and rigor, of loss and hurt, of little and too little of a lot//
    To fight for what you’ve got, kill for what you want, for one lone last shot//
    Where I grew up, there were no pearly gates, no great escape for a greater life//
    Dudes were snuffed up, consumed with hate, content with an existence of strife//
    Drugs were dealt, bullets tore pelts, robbery and homicide reigned rampant//
    My brother died for a pair of shoes he owned- for clothing, he was strangled//
    Pops left when I was three, aborted the family, leaving Ma in hell financially//
    So I worked two jobs at sixteen so we’d have some green to eat and live healthy//
    And through all the crap, the crack and the gun attacks, I managed to stay in school//
    I was smart enough to understand- to make it as a man, I’d have to rely on what I knew//

My junior year of high school, decided to pursue the truth and the girl of my dreams//
    Blonde hair, blue eyes- intelligent, radiant smile, I knew she was all I’d ever need//
    Started hanging out, realizing we both were opposites, but made a deep connection//
    She told me to stay focus and realize who I was, and helped me find a direction//
    She was the light in my life, the sun in my night; erased the struggles of my troubles//
    Pieced together all my life’s crumbles, and two different beings soon became double/
    Said to enjoy life now, and I realized I was blessed, for few had even made it this far//
    I never envisioned being this privileged, amended bridges, fewer rain and more stars//
    Jennifer had rejuvenated my being, my sole purpose for believing, I was finally seeing//
    That we were meant to be together, forever and ever, for she had given me meaning//

So ambitious, so to fulfill my scholastic wishes I joined the army for adequate funding//
    Knowing being called up is a long shot, it was more than enough with all the running//
    College was heaven- consumed of Jenn, the rigorous army program and my fraternity//
    Accepted into Lambda Chi, angels filled my skies, no more tears, fears and cries//
    But soon the news of a possible war was broadcast, always filtered the back of my mind//
    I was for once content with who I was, where I was and who I am- in alliance with time//
    Soon enough, just as it all rose, it all fell and I was drafted into the United States army//
    A life now corrupted with this momentous interruption-Why now? Why this? Why me?//
    But in honoring my commitment, and my intent in serving my country for its rewards//
    And the losses- Jenn and my frat brothers, all for what Uncle Sam thought he deserved//

And as I stood there, staring into the fearless and expecting look in Cap’s eyes//
    I could see Jennifer and all my true friends and family, and the life I let die//
    Yet as I reminisced and geared up for what would be my one true test against man//
    It was only fitting I was fighting for the same freedom I had craved for as a young man//
    The freedom to work and play as you choose, to not be a victim of a greater hand//
    To not succumb to the mental wear and tear of life, not to demand, but to COMMAND//
    At war for Jennifer’s right to live peacefully and free, and my brothers’ right to pledge//
    To come out alive and a man of whats right, no matter the depth of the waters I tread//
    And as I loaded my rifles and stared at the challenged that lied abound the blockade//
    I swallowed all my pride and dignity, in prayer that I have yet to see my greatest days//
    test
  5. Alien!

Alien! New Member

why's ya font so small
    test
  6. Den-S

cuz the lines woulda been stretched otherwise...
    test
  7. J Rocca

J Rocca New Member

vote=den-s

will change vote if he shows up
    test
  8. Adolf Spitler

Adolf Spitler I am homo hear me roar

lmao.....
    test
  9. Den-S