17. Ill Nik A 12-4 vs 18. Ill Pav 9-3

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by U S E R, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con God

Con God New Member

Aug 29, 2003
    vote = Nikka

walk in the park like was nice... i like witty shit. you had a few other lines i liked as well... Ill pav came decent but nothing really struck me as creative in his verse. you had a solid verse but as for creativity i think Nikka edged u out as well as consistancy of punches. good battle here

you two stay up
  2. ledge end

ledge end Epitome of Realness

Sep 4, 2004
    indeed, nikka edged this out.

came harder overall.
  3. Imperial

Imperial Lex

Oct 7, 1999
    Pav was more basic than nikka. His lines werent as creative. Nikka had some nice personals, his verse was just harder and had better punches.

Vote: Ill nikka
  4. Spit That

Spit That aka ST

Feb 29, 2004
    Nik got this one for the fact that he stayed on it with a consistent basis....Pav had a few dope lines but he just didnt bring it consistent enuff...so vote goes to Nik A
  5. Butler

Butler New Member

Dec 6, 2002
    v/ nik

pretty good battle here, sortof similar styles i feel.. but then again so does the majority of this league. either way Nik had more standout lines to me, and grabbed my attention more

fav's from each:

So your posting 14? man give it a rest, end this week
    Cuz you previously tried to free'style, and got em a death penalty

- PAV

cut the crap kid…cuz last week ur opponent bit & u edited ur verse out
    everyone already said it was wack what made u think it’d work now?
    get burned down, cuz nik’s sick wit it & u think u suited to win this
    & though its ill vs. ill…ur brain actually proves ur conditions
    Winning’s ur fantasy, cuz this puss has never had some
    & its gonna take the work of a Russian physiologist to give Pav lov

nik had more lines to me..

Vote - nik
  6. Stalis Orion

Stalis Orion DiViNeHaTrEd aka ResiduaL

Sep 29, 2003
    good match here, this one's already decided but I thought I'd drop a reply anyway.

Who's Ill Pav? Dude had some aight shit, free'style line, fruits line, bonzai was ok, austin powers was a good concept, didn't like the last four lines though. Basically, I think ur a consistent top 30 battler who prolly won't get to the top 10 with the competition like it is.
    Maybe it was an off/rushed week for you but just judging by ya wording of ya concepts and stuff, I think you lack the 2-3 or even 4 dope lines you need to put you over the top.
    Not a bad verse though, definitely could bring the fiyah.

Nikka nice on his, I liked that opening line counter, that's some freestyle counter type steez I enjoy. Ill line was cool, travelin' line good, basically I liked the first portions of ya verse al ot...last 4 liens were eh but they were definitely better t han Pav's last 4 lines. Good shit though, liked this match up.

Vote=Nikka in convincing victory.
  7. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

Apr 3, 2001
    Ill Nik A Wins ^^^

Ill Pav Loses vvv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.