16 new beats...leave feedback n links...IM BORED

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by DJ C-Boss, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeptic

Skeptic New Member

45 degrees
    I like this intro sounds mad deep, when it drops it sounds aight like this beat could be hot or not depending on how the rapper was over it in my opinion, I like the change ups about 1:16 into the track they sound dope. Pretty good but wether it will shine depends on the rapper I reckon.

Break The Ice
    Not really feelin this beat I mean its straight not wack by any means jus not my type of beat

Nine Lives
    this sounds like some dark deep/scary shit. Pretty nice all these beats are pretty good jus not my type of beat, although who knows they could sound completely diff once a rapper is on em, dont mind the change up with the synthezizers or whatever they are backing it up then the kinda beat drop after it that was nice

I'll come back and drop more feedback on some more beats if I get a chance cause I gotta go out now

peace
    test
  2. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

test
  3. Hitmaker100584

Hitmaker100584 New Member

Overall you got a nice sound. When I listened to first few I thought you were going in to the Em direction based on the sound but thats not the case. Your stuff is well put together and not as boring as some other composed joints I've heard. Good work.
    test
  4. DJ C-Boss

thanx alot man i appreciate the feed n compliments
    test
  5. Cujomob

Cujomob Im on a whole new format

returnin love... i could peep all so i just listened to the first 2 on ya page... they good shit keep it up
    test
  6. DJ C-Boss

test
  7. djbassic

djbassic Brazen Beats

returning the fav,

45 degrees - melodies are kl, very abstract, drums bang well, dont like the synth in the main verse, sounds very childish, all the other sounds are kl though in it. not much gets added, i like the edgyness of the drums the most in this track. have a few more change ups and this cld be a really kl dark beat. stay up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.