150 years of evolution mantra PART ONE

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Well, study what comics are in a nut shell. Then observe the effects they have on people subconsciously. Find out who owns the companies, why they write the things they do in the comics (story boards, hero's, plots, propaganda agenda) figure it out dude. Figure what the symbols mean, the esoteric meanings of the action in the books...

There can be a million ways to do something, and we see only a few...And why is that ? Did kids really beg for Superman, or was he instilled in them ? Do kids want filth, or is it instilled in them ? Do kids want to appeal to athority over all matters of life, or is it instilled in them by multiple facets (tv, schools, etc..)

If you were a cerious mind, these questions would not be a conspiracy, rather a social study on the effects of this comic book craze on kids from the 1930s-present...with a special notice of the political landscape of the times against the agenda the comics mean to push..

this all can be studied. And if a university took it up, no questions would be asked. But if I say someting, I'm a nut. LOL

And now I realize that I don't have my tinfoil hat on...

brb
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im an artist, and if i made a comic book, its not cuz of this giant conspiracy

i did it cuz i wanted to, and i pushed it cuz i think people would enjoy it

so to say theres a giant comic book conspiracy is kinda retarded.

because i garauntee you there is tons of artists out there who enjoy doing it and do it because of just that
    test
  3. Coup d'état

True, consider this sir busta. I am not saying there is a comic book conspiracy. I was just using it as an example. I know the effects are similar to what I said though. Something has to account for our appeal to authority. It has been instilled. No question about it, considering the nature of it.

If you are to break into the established comic industry you have to know a few things. Only a certain tone, or certain style will be accepted and published and thus sold. Yeah, you can be creative and push new grounds artistically and even story wise. But what will never change is the bottom line.

That is the status quo. You will never get complete freedom of your work if you were a comic book artist pushing books in the industry. Why ? because the agenda, it's hidden in plain sight. All the same in the music industry especially.

You are right, there are plenty of artist who enjoy it and are not in on a conspiracy. The thing is, it's the fabric of our culture to do this. It's instilled. It's what is normal to us. It's the box I talk about. It keeps you down. It is sinister, it is soft in color, it is enjoyable. It is our culture. It is poison and it is secular...and lastly, it is all engineered completely by the elite. We today have been already desensitized, dehumanized long ago. It is only going in one direction. Buckle up.

I am not joking at all.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

this goes with everything then.

even the bible
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Not quite. I thought that too, and I gotta say honestly the Bible is quite mind blowing.

I know it has a terrible wrap, thanks in part to the hundreds of years of attacks on it to discredit it aggressively. Ever wonder why that is done ?

Bible is not a joke dude, do not believe the hype against it. I did for too long, now I'm much less off for that mistake, trying to make up lost ground.

lol
    test
  6. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Blah...
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Why the HELL does nightmare keep calling Coup a Liar.. atheist mantra i suppose..

I know im biased to believe in god as i am a theist.. BUT GOD DAMN (irony) these atheist don't have a STRAW too pull or a wall too lean on..

even evolution steals it's theory from religion.. and try to hide it.. YOUR THE FUCKING LIAR...

but you coo still nightmare x.. you'll be one of god's most dangerous saint's..

I know he's finna reach you.. satan got a stronghold right now. but i speak into you that god regains territory.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

bible never has had such a bad wrap until internet came about and people place propaganda against the only true word.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Do you think there was an attack on Gods word before the internet, giving it a bad wrap ?
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Didnt knoe that. What do you do illustration?
    test
  11. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Never before were they able to unite in such large numbers. Simple communication fact.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

^and post videos via youtube of nonsense against everything and anything
    test
  13. Coup d'état

true that 2old
    test
  14. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

man, for once, i'm going to have to agree with ya coup
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

illustration, digital art/painting

Im dope. as. fuck.

for realz

heres a sample of something i painted entirely in PS
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Im an art director now. Began in fine art and illustration. Did u goto school?
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

awesome man!

i went to Art school in Vancouver BC for 3 1/2 yrs

i was there when i started postin on RM
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Prolly why we always got a long so well similar interest an sarcasim lol.
    But ya man i always been in the field in some way, oil painting, figure drawing, and illustrations always had a calming effect for me which is partially why i decide not to make them my career, i still do it for fun, i need that type of stuff to stay sane.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

me too

I worked in the industry for 7 yrs. Doing 3d animation, special fx for Tv and video, and video editing.

slowly the work died off, and my contract ended and i had to find a fulltime job, and the one i found ended up taking me away from it unfortunately.

I paint shit now, in hopes to get back into it and make it FT again
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

of course.. but the internet made it much more accessible and easy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.