150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  2. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

test
  3. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

"At every stage the justification from scientists has been: if only you allow us to do this, we will find cures for every illness known to mankind. This is emotional blackmail."

what he says is true. i love science and all, but at what point do we decide on a boundary.

test
  4. Radium

Radium f k

i think society should probably be more science first. i think more money should go to research and more students should go into the sciences vs law/finance/medicine

i think society actually has a brain drain where many of the smartest people go into law/finance/medicine for the money.

voting for: less doctors and laywers and insurance salesmen/ more octo-sharks
    test
  5. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i figure we just keep at it till we blow ourselves up or god intervenes
    test
  6. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

Word. It sickened me that the last flight of the space shuttle was reported as a sad passing. The world should been rejoicing that that piece of shit was finally sent to the scrap heap. The shuttle was already 10 years out of date before it ever flew and it's a disgrace to mankind as a species that we allowed that to be our most sophisticated means of space travel for all those years. I swear I just want to punch everyone at NASA in the face. They get billions a year to spend on moving technology forward and they piss it up the wall.
    test
  7. ilL ScotT heron

ilL ScotT heron STL 314 42EB1800WHITTLESS

they dont piss it all away. just because they don't show us new technology doesn't mean they dont have it. we'd be the last to know about shit like that....considering
    how much of a beast the media is nowadays..
    test
  8. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

I'm kinda biased against math/science because I am complete shit at math. So I'd essentially be completely useless in a science-based society.

I suppose all I'd be good for is human testing, but I guess I'd much rather prefer to just be dead.

In all honestly I think I was born in the wrong time line. I should have been born in the 16-17th century.
    test
  9. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

The things they have cooked up in NASA are being used to condition your brain and manipulate your weather, as well as alter your food.

RIGHT NOW.

you really think those hunks of junk are THAT expensive? naw yo.

and wow 150 thats pretty sick. they also mention in the article, a bit foreboding,
    that these types of experiments are happening in OTHER countries with little control.
    test
  10. Radium

Radium f k

i remember the god bobby fischer saying something about jews/nwo breeding humans with fish or something like that. i thought he was just playing
    test
  11. somerandomguy

somerandomguy 'Deja vu..all over again'

this animal / human hybrid shit always makes me uncomfortable tbh...

:scared:
    test
  12. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

This info is not alarming and is written in the Bible if any of you cared to open it up and read it...peep Revelations.

Satan and his minions want to "BE" God almighty so bad that gene splicing has been at the forefront of their rebellion since day one. They want to be able to say they "create" a Man from their own twisted lab experiments. Unlike God who created mankind from dirt and the breath of his power. Satan knows he can't do it like that so the next best corrupt move is lab experiments.

Just search youtube for the various clips on people, especially those twisted heathens in India, claiming God sent them their baby which was born with 5 arms and a goats head. nah, them fools had sex with a goat and got a mixed animal by their own doing. God didn't have jackshit to do with that.

Also, on another topic, the Asian government should be charged with crimes against humanity the way they slaughter their own people systematically thru mercury laced seafood and the eating of blowfish and other sea life we are forbidden to eat. Now you know why the Asians seem to act "distant" and not a part of society. Most of them brains are fried
    test
  13. The Caesar

The Caesar Like the Willow

loool.

This nigga legit crazy.
    test
  14. Alias3000

yup. crazy enuff to seek the truth. if I recall other "crazy" niggas did the same thing....Malcolm X, MLK, JFK, Tupac...the list goes on so I'm in good company.

but the big question is how do you explain your cowardness?
    test
  15. The Caesar

You make these outrageous claims without even a shred of proof to back them up.

Everything's a grand conspiracy but never a link, video, article, etc...nothing. Just you entrenched in whatever out there belief you have no matter how baseless.

You're clearly a paranoid schizophrenic.
    test
  16. The Caesar

Delusions of grandeur much

Get some pills. Oh, wait, illuminati mind control....
    test
  17. Alias3000

Get some sun homie. get outside. Computer life has ruined you.
    test
  18. Alias3000

Bitch ain't nobody making claims hoe, I'm dropping links and quotes from reliable sources. what the fuck are you doing besides talking down and dickridin' me, homo?

and bitch even when I post a link you and your cronie faggots claims it's not reliable.

fucking Obamabots.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.