15 Free Quincy VS BeatSlangaz

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by 7thHorseMen, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

Beat Slangaz- i have heard this sample before, although ur shit is hot nonetheless, damn that lil snare brakdown was hott, overall im really feelin this though.. im pretty sure Camron has a track to this on his Purple Haze cd, but its still sick

free quincy- sample sounds nice, this is hot, drums are sick, sample is real nice, chops is sick too, i could really rip this beat right here, the lil change is nice aswell...

this was a hard decision for me, because both beat were really hot, and put together really well, so i had to vote just on personally opinion, and i think free quincy took this one

vote= free quincy

but REAL close battle hott shit
    test
  2. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

free - sample sounds hot, drum works intense, bass is hard, yeah this is hot.. though i have to admit i was waiting for some sorta flip, anyways real good shit

slangz - lol this sample, yeah this hard, got my head nod on right now, drum work is good, bass is on point, flip is good. yup hot shit

whoa both for hot beats, but i'mma go with beatslangz on this one, i just liked it more, even though free came with dat crack..i enjoyed this battle..

vote= beatslangz
    test
  3. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

freequincy - like the sample and idea of the flip. sample sounds real nice. like the bassline. wat i dont like is the drums. i think you could have gone a different route in my opinion. all good. still good overall beat.

like the intro on beat slangaz. i remembe this sample. i forgot who used it. oh yea camron use this sample. sample is nice.. drums are decent.

hard decision really.

vote - beatslangaz.
    test
  4. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Free-13
    Beat-7
    test
  5. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

free quincy..feelin this intro..this is cool when it drops..verse coulda used a lil more variation..seems like u just chopped up a 1 bar loop over and over..not bad w/ the right rapper on this could be a cool track..ok I hear them violins..yeah this is coo

beatslangaz..sample is fire...this could be a NASTY track..*bangs head*

vote-beatslangaz..just felt his beat more..could see a hotter song being made out of it.

pz
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

quincy........ that shit is HARD.........i dont like the mix too much...other cats sayin its clean....to me the drums sound very muddy...the only thing that sounds clean is the sample.......other then that.........this is fuckin.....HARD

slangaz - nice sample......drums are weak though...... something about the tones and timbre's of the kick, snare and hat together.......like you coulda picked out a better kit.......i like the fill before you flange the sample......that shit is hot........either way....its a nice track.....but it feels like it coulda hit me harder....

vote - quincy
    test
  7. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Mellow Madness, this is def pretty dope right here homey.. damn this is catching my ear real good homey.. almost has a reggeaton influence for my ears.. pretty solid loop here homey.. mix is dope.. 8/10

Beat Slangaz, the drop is definately dope.. the percs and everythign involved in this production was definately dope.. got plenty of sounds going on making this a pretty solid drop.. mix coulda been better imo.. 8/10

Vote: Mellow Madneezy..
    test
  8. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

Mellow Madness - dope beat great sample and flippage

beat slangaz - ahh man i heard this sample nuff, i got it in a folder and never touched it because i heard it so many times, but i wont even take no points out for that, i dont really hear a bassline...and your drums sound low or uncompressed, but its a dope beat still cant knock it

but i'ma go with Mellow Madness, his knocks harder and was a bit more deep in the diggin
    test
  9. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Thanks for replying to the battle

but your voting rights are revoked, I wll notify Bodi to not count your votes on the battle you have voted on. All you had to do was post your myspace link and you would have dropped, it wasn't hard dog, you had the option to post anybeat
    no excuses you no showed, so now I GOT to go back and recount all the battles you voted on man, you see the problem you caused, if you no show your vote don't count any more. Its that simple, you shouldn't have signed up if you was gonna no show

Free-14
    Beat-8

keep it going
    test
  10. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

Free Quincy advances to rd. 2
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.