15 Free Quincy VS BeatSlangaz

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by 7thHorseMen, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Freequincy
    Intro is cool....joint come in wit dude hummin....sounds like this will be a guitar beat.....
    Drops in nice.....Got a nice sample here....I'm feelin this joint....Nice drums on here....No complaints at all....Bass cool too.....

Beatslangaz
    I'm feelin this already....intro is cool....Of course it sounds familiar but ok.....Drops.....Drums slick sound under the beat......Nice sample on your part also.....I'm feeling this beat more as a rapper.....That drum break is sickly......and that range fx.....

this is a bit tuff cuz slangaz beat is nice and I feel it more......Freequincy joint was also on some niceness.....I will say

VOTE = beatslangaz.....(not that it matters anymore.)
    test
  2. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

free .. i always love that intro thing "mellow mellow madness"..

anyways.. beat drops im likeing the main melody.. it seems like some 50 cent g-unit type shit

beat slangaz... where did i hear this sample before... was it a jay-z sample? fuck why cant i think of the song...

v/ free quincy for not having a jay-z sample that is easily flippable
    test
  3. inphint

inphint New Member

relatiation sounds very similar to "welcome to new york city" by just blaze... hot shit...
    test
  4. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

yall dudes are gay if your voting for quincy cuz u didnt know his sample
    damn

vote on the beat u liked more not other shit.

free had me goin off to his shit
    his shit was a banger

beatslangaz shit was nassssty i loved that drum roll at the end nice shit
    i dont care how rare the sample is i heard it before but this was nice

free quincy really had my attention, intro was gay but the beat overall jus barely edged out
    beat slangaz

jus barely.

real tough decision
    but
    my vote=free quincy
    test
  5. MRNSCINSE

MRNSCINSE New Member

Once again some talented creative katz.

Free- you came out hard and I like that...

Beatslangaz- you came out hard too, the difference that I like you had some break downs with your drums patterns... and your little chants in the track

vote BeatSlangaz
    test
  6. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

I dont care who wins the battle this is proof enough that we both can hold our own on the beats.....Good job quincy......
    test
  7. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Free-7
    Beatslangaz-3
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

ya man i dont take this serious.. just all in fun competition.. glad ur a good sport as well.. bc. u already know u drop heat anyways..
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

pretty even match like i thought it would be i wasnt feelin slangaz sample too much tho and for that and if my vote counted id run wit Quincy
    test
  10. Turl

Turl Producer

Like the intro to free quincy's feelin the sample ere damn this hits hard, mix sounds nice and clean.

beat slangaz shit is hot too, like the guitar riff in there.

This is a close one.

my vote goes to: Free Quincy - feelin' this one more
    test
  11. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

Free - Damn, I'm lovin' this joint.. it'sa wrap when it drop. A lil' repetative but ain't really a big factor at all since it's fire. Drum is on point, ya came correct bro.
    Slangaz - Contain that dark vibe ta it, that rolls is cool with it. Overall.. I'm not diggin' dis one as much as Free but it's all good, you still hold it down.
    Vote: Free
    test
  12. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

Free-track is blazing, not really feeling the mix on this, could be alot better..........nice choice of sample and good work mixing the composition with the sampling imma give ya a 7.2

slangaz-ha i had this sample for a minute and neva flipped it, but yeah man im really digging the vib of this track, i think that the drums fit it perfectly and i love that lil drum change up with the heys in it, feeling it more to be honestly imma give you a 8.0

vote=slangaz
    test
  13. DeeNoyd

DeeNoyd Dont forget dat name

free - sample sounds familiar ... mixin is just horrible lol ... i like the feel of the beat. Drum sounds are on point. i like this i can see where an mc could take this. only 2 things the mixin and the bassline.

beatslangaz - this sample is familiar too lol ... ahh man i was expectin some hard ass drums. Mixin is not better is just not so distorted and not as unbalanced as free's but its too flat.

Vote = Free quincy
    test
  14. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

free quincy-this beat was pretty good feelint he sample i got the speakers way up for this one. beats cool bass is good.

beat slangaz-cam'ron used this sample for the intro to purple haze jim jones has used it too. this is one of my favorite samples but its hard to vote for it cuz i know its real played out.

tough vote if i hadnt heard the cam shit id def. vote beat slangaz.

im gonna go with him anyways on the benefit of the doubt he didnt know about it.
    test
  15. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Free-10
    Beats-5

lets keep it going
    test
  16. BeatSlangaz

Yeah no doubt man I am not a dipset fan at all and had no clue. Those who heard my shit consistantly know Im not known for using over used shit.......Thats the sampling game though you might not know who had a chance to use that sample before you...Shit I did what anyone would do I put the bitch on the turntable heard it,liked it and flipped it....SUE ME PEOPLE.....lol..its all good though
    test
  17. BeatSlangaz

Shit when I heard it I knew it was to hot not to be flipped before so I went on the breaks.com to see if it was used and found nothin. So I said fuck it
    test
  18. itdontmatter2me

itdontmatter2me New Member

Mellow - So much for the beat being Mellow, this is nice everything is, the drums on it are nice too, and I like how you switch it and made it a dark type beat

BeatSlangaz - your tag is nice and real hype, this is good, drum and shit were nice, mostly everything was good

Vote - Mellow Madness
    test
  19. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

Free Q-Nice beat, well produced, had my head noddin

BeatSLangaz- dope beat too, heard a lot of beats with this sample

vote- Free Quincy
    test
  20. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Free Quincy - The intro is nice, lol @ the ohhhh's. that shit sounds funny as hell. The beat is on some Eminem shit. The string, drum pattern, and bass is on that 8 mile lose yourself type shit. The mix is straight I like the vibe of the beat. I could hear someone rippin this up on a song. The strings were a good touch too. Overall no real complaints... solid beat

Beatslangaz - Damn the intro is serious. I heard it before (the sample) the "ay ay ay" sound lame as hell. Take those out. This beat is a banger tho, I like the congo work but damn the quality isnt good at all. The quality is so ass I had to make sure I was playin it hi-fi.

beatwise I think this was pretty much a tie.

but the mixing part is what made me lean more towards Free Quincy on this one.

this is the best battle i've heard so far

good shit yall

vote - Free Quincy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.