15 Free Quincy VS BeatSlangaz

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by 7thHorseMen, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

The Rules For the Beat Tourney;

Rules for Voting;

1)Everyone that is invovled in the beat tourney must vote on 5 other battles and post the link to the battle they have voted on in their Battle Thread.
    2)If you are winning in votes and you don't vote on 5 other battles you automatically forfiet your battle, and the person who did vote will continue to the next round.
    3)The fact that I'm only counting the votes from people who are Participating rule number (2) will insure this tourney not falling to pieces. I'm trying to run the best tourney I possibly can.

Rules for Beats;

1)There are NONE
    2) People vote on the BEST PRODUCED BEAT
    3) I will make the battle threads in the BEAT FORUM, on the 24th
    4) All beats are Due on the 27th, this gives you ample time to make that beat hotters, time to mix or work on round 2 and later rounds.
    5)I will count all the votes from people who voted the following Sunday on Dec. 4th

G'd luck
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

checkin in.. my lil slut ••••••.
    test
  3. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

ill b watchin this one
    test
  4. Mellow Madness

test
  5. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

Checkin In......droppin in a few minutes......
    test
  6. BeatSlangaz

test
  7. Mellow Madness

nice track.. i flipped that sample before also.. on a royce remix.. hit me up if u ever wanna peep it.. gl tho glad u showed... and i hope no idiot thinks i'm using this comment to sway votes.. check ur pm.. i hit u with the link.. px.
    test
  8. BeatSlangaz

Damn thats crazy. Yeah those dudes got some hot shit to flip....I diggin your flip too......Stay up
    test
  9. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

BEAT SLANGAZ- OVER USED SAMPLE BUT IM NOT TAKING AWAY ANY POINTS FOR THAT CAUSE THE SAMPLE IS THAT HOT HOT BEAT DRUMS COULD HAVE BEEN MORE CREATIVE SINCE ITS SUCH A USED SAMPLE HOT NONETHELESS VERY CLEAN WOW I LIKE THAT DROP GOOD SHIT.8.5/10

FREE QUINCY- OK NICE RADIO EFFECT ON SAMPLE IN BEGINING NICE FULL BEAT NICE BASS ALRIGHT SAMPLE SIMPLE AS IF NOW VERY EVEN I LIKE THE SYNTHS THIS IS REALLY A TIGHT ONE.

BUT IM GOING TO HAVE TO GO WITH FREE QUINCY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT HE HAD MORE CREATIVITY.

my vote goes to FREE QUINCY.
    test
  10. WillieK

WillieK New Member

Free- feelin the sample used, the bass sound is sorta basic but worked perfectly wit hte sample, drum is on point, great choice of soundz, everytahng mesh well, was hopin the hook would stand out more (tat lil soft flute/whristle like thang), overall it has a nice vibe to it

Beat Slangers- vocal tag is gay, feelin the intro.........oh shit, this is maddd hottt, taht syn meldoy is sooo dope, feelin the guitar scream and sample and shit used, not really feeli nteh percussion otehr than thedrum kcikz and hatz, the conga thang is kinda anoyin, this some reall Eastcoast gangsta shitt

my vote - Beat Slangazzz

and i thoguht i was gon vote fo Free too lol

i'm fuckin suprise by this battle here

good job both of ya'll
    test
  11. BeatSlangaz

1-1 thanks for voting........
    test
  12. WillieK

WillieK New Member

test
  13. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Only people invovled in the beat tourney votes count

Free-1
    BEat-0

keep it going upping this battle for more votes
    test
  14. lambo

lambo www.the96mix.com

quincy- good sample man..real different. Drums were on point. Bass was simple but fit the track good. A bit repetative.

Slangaz- Same sample, but its still hot. I liked it alot. How the swicthed up the "hey" was tight. Drums fit the track nicely

VOTE = SLANGAZ, quincy is still a monster though...real close man...real close...
    test
  15. SoulStreetBeats

SoulStreetBeats FRELARMI is the name!

Ready Or Not: Feeling the intro...Damn this is nice! Bass is hard! Very clean mix too...Ill shit right here, maybe a lil repetitive but other than that this is fire! 8.5/10

Retalitation: Mix is not as good as Quincys, hihat gets annoying...very dope sample though! i like the synth on there and the chanting in the background as well 7/10

Vote: Quincy
    test
  16. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Qunicy- Quincy im feelin the mix on this, bass is pretty hot....the sample work is dope....the chanting is a nice effect on this....drums are nice 2.....
    7.9/10

BEAT- Feelin the sample work....beats drop in pretty hard....the toms rolls are nice.....quality is nice 2 but quincy was a bit better.....drums on point...im feelin this beat 2...im feelin the bridge ....some bass would of really filled this beat out a bit more....

THE VERDICT- Quincy Had the Best produced beat....both beats were nice...but in terms of quality and a more completed track, id have to give it to qunicy
    PrOPs to both....nice baTTle
    test
  17. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

mellow madness - the sample's dope.. shits pretty hyped... shit knocks..

beatslangaz - i heard this sample alot before.. but this shit sounds pretty cool.. turn up the volume on them drums.. this coo..

vote - quincy, felt the beat more n better mix...
    test
  18. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

good battle right here son

Free - When the beat first came on I didnt like it but when it dropped it was like "ohhhh shiiit"...shit sounds so fuckin clean...drums knock, the way u worked wit the sample is lovely...shit really gets my head noddin

Slangaz - This shit here is gully dawg, word...I didnt like the HEY shit too much tho...but, the congas and what not are sick to me and that drop is somethin serious...drums are decent but could be better...that guitar that fades in just murks the whole thing, that shit is hard as fuck...good shit here too

Overall...my vote goes to Fre Quincy...his shit just had a cleaner mix to it, I liked his drums more and his joint just basically got my noddin my head more so than BeatSlangaz...good battle
    test
  19. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Free Quincy- 5
    Beatslangaz-1

lets keep it going this is an ill battle
    test
  20. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

That Beatslangaz Joint Is Rediculous Hot Even Though It Was Cams Purple Haze Intro
    Vote = BEATSLANGAZ
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.