14 Questions that science cannot answer

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

so that definition is in your mind not applicable to christianity (KJV literalism, Truth, whatever you want to call it)?
    test
  2. Coup d Mobile

Coup d Mobile Up is down, down is up

Well, you can indoctrinate a person with truth too. It's just that the secular world is indoctrinating people away from God and into the humanist/New Age religion, with an error that all ties into the Truth of God and His Word.

There is meat to this. It can be studied and shown for what it is. It all ties together.
    test
  3. reggie jax

oh i don't doubt my own indoctrination

i was simply curious if you were privy to yours
    test
  4. Coup d Mobile

Yeah, I understand what's going on with the public schools, the programming and the whole nine yards.

Do you know who owns the TV broadcasting companies ? Trace that back and up...

Do you know why we really have public schools ?

Just some rhetorical questions, you don't have to answer.
    test
  5. reggie jax

i could give you a standard rationalization for why public schools are a good thing, but no i haven't done any research into their history. with the tv broadcasting thing i can only assume you are alluding to the jews? either way why don't we just skip this part and you tell me your view on the matter, which i can look up and verify if i am so inclined.
    test
  6. Coup d Mobile

I never fully understood the blame the Jews get for allegedly owning/controlling everything. I haven't really looked into that, but I suspect it's a dead end road and a false dichotomy of sorts.

With the TV ownership I was really hinting toward saying that only a few people are responsible for what we are exposed to on a daily biases as far as TV programming is concerned. These few people also, conveniently enough, also belong to some notorious groups and schools of though, if you will, that really run the 'show', to design our status and control our liberty and how we view the world.

TV is a tool of control and it shapes to some degree opinion and the way people (masses) think about certain things. There is no better way to get people thinking what needs to be thought for certain agendas to actually pass off uncontested. It's subtle, it's constantly reinforced and it is upheld even by the fabric of society: how we get on in it. But by and large it's accepted for what else is being instilled in people ?

It's but one string in the fabric.

In my opinion a government has no business in taking youth away from the family unit and instilling them with humanist teachings that have roots in pagan occult societies. These same think tanks really run the 'show'. Our illusion is that our government is the top player, but they are only the base of the box. We have been striped away from self reliance to collective reliance on the State. There has been a gradual shift away from the farm and into a type of society largely dependent on the system that has been carefully erected around us. And it's all been done in a seemingly coincidental fashion. Who will challenge that ? Not the kids today or the adults who've been raised in the same system. One thing is for sure, there is a larger agenda going on beyond the two party rhetoric of democracy, this is true especially for Americans. You won't see this in the 'box', you have to look outside it. You need an outside measure. Though information is all over if you want to get into it. You have to take from a lot of sources though, not just one. Nothing today is happening by chance, it's carefully being planned. All is going accordingly. But us on the bottom of the structure, of course don't know it. It can be known though.

These are my thoughts on that.
    test
  7. reggie jax

i see. i agree with you about the jews. i've looked into the claim before. so far as i can tell, there are 6 major companies which control the airwaves. there are high ranking jews throughout the industry and within these 6 companies, but i don't actually believe that its a jewish conspiracy so much as it is a matter of connections and the fact that jews have always been prominent in hollywood from very early on. but i honestly couldn't tell you anything about it with any great amount of certainty, that's just my intuition on the matter.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

television is a powerful medium to get your message across, yes.

but as parents, you fail if you let them learn life from the box.

use t.v for what it is, entertainment and nothing more.

:numaan:
    test
  9. Coup d Mobile

^agreed. I don't even own a tv.

The entertainment is filth and sinful. Hellivision
    test
  10. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

who are these "few people"?
    what are the "notorious groups and schools of though(t)"?
    Where did you acquire this "knowledge"?

why does your "truth" involve so much vagueness and inconsistency, with no real conclusions, ever, just that there is some overgovernmental new world order agenda going on, that you know allll about, but for some reason never get into any more details than your cult brainwashed brain can manage to spew in one sitting?

WHY?
    test
  11. Coup d Mobile

Just the way I think...for reasons that cannot be summed up in a 1500 character post
    test
  12. breathlesss

you're a lying piece of shit, and for you to spew your "thoughts" as the "truth" is fucking pathetic, if god was capable of hate, you would be the list topper, you're pathetic man, absolutely pathetic, the second you get asked questions that you don't have the creationist talking points for you try to dodge it like the little bitch you and the rest of them are
    go suck pat robertson's dick
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

The base point of current educational system was the thesis that in modern pluralistic societies; in which there are several different worldviews and value systems; public education, which should be accessible to all, can't be based on this or that particular value system, yet solely on the values (such as human rights, tolerance and justice), which are almost universally accepted and may therefore be common to (almost) all citizens, irrespective of differences in their preferences and religious or philosophical beliefs.

But the question is whether these values ​​(as well as the foundation of public schools) are sufficient to ensure and maintain social unity. The problem of education in public schools is the fact, that some of these values ​​(e.g. the right of parents to raise their children according to their religious beliefs or philosophical and children's right to freedom of religion), are in conflict.

Does it matter? Much like Nu'maaN already pointed out, it's only purpose is entertainment. Nothing more.

Do tell.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I
    I highly doubt coup likes pat robertson much.
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Who's pat? :scared:
    test
  16. Coup d Mobile

Who's Pat Robertson ?

I'm not lying. I've done my research into the satanic NWO while I was yet an atheist. I have great reasons to believe what I do, as do millions of others. You are blind and have a hardened heart. You are, however, being deceived and will walk happily into the snares and traps of the antichrist; for he deceives and acts like a man of peace...

Yet, I defend and give reasons for the hope that is in me. You on the other hand, cannot offer up one piece of evidence for your religion of evolution. You say you believe in a god ? Maybe, but he's a god you made up and put in a box so he can't tell you what to do. . .

II Peter 3:3-5

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts. And saying, Where is the promise of His coming ? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the havens were of old and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being over flowed with water, perished

You are ignorant of the creation and of the flood.

II John 7

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This Is a deceiver and an antichrist.

v9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. he that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    test
  17. Coup d Mobile

If your looking for a mountain of sources and facts I will not offer any. I will however give you my strong opinions baised on everything I've gone through to date... Let me know.

Remember, I see the world not as a pagan, but through the lens of Truth.
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Just googled the Pat man...according to wiki he's a televangelist. Which is more I needed to know.

Gone through as in via educational circles of public schooling? Or gone through post getting an education and looking back with a disagreement of how you were approached with being taught in ways you now don't approve of?
    test
  19. breathlesss

test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i still dont feel like some of the questions were meant to be answered by science...

or religion for that matter
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.