14 Questions that science cannot answer

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d Mobile

Coup d Mobile Up is down, down is up

apples and oranges
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

My parents had to of had a really good night that January I was conceived.

There is nothing as absolute, nothing is so deliberately muted and there is nothing else that puts people to a common denominator much as death does.
    Death is for many people something terrible, something that they don't wish to speak of. A lot of people (if not almost all) are unwilling to face their own mortality. Because everything is so far above us and so far beyond our power.
    But death is anything but a bad thing. Death defines life. As without hatred one wouldn't know love, as without heat there would be no knowledge of cold, without bitterness one wouldn't know sweet, so without death one wouldn't know life. Death is a natural inverse.~ the opposite of life. And each concept needs its own definition of inverse. So death gives life meaning. Without death, life wouldn't even be appreciated (and few people actually do).

Death comes regardless of status, condition, history, experience, knowledge, will, objectives, manipulation, no, none of that plays a role when you're going to face it. Death is absolute and objective. Death is what's watching over you every day and the last term, which you'll experience. The very last before going back to nothing. Considering this, we must show respect for death, which in practice means that we appreciate life more.
    Maximum power of death is in what it represents and that's nothing. It's a bit hard for qa person to imagine nothing, because it's not a natural number. Nothing is nothing. Nothing is something. How you present something that is nothing? Therefore, we fear death, because we get to zero. But! The number zero is neither positive nor negative.Starting from this and say that death is nothing, then death is neither a positive thing or negative ~ definition, which I can live with.

Nothing is therefore difficult to imagine, if it's hard to imagine it, then it's soon marked as something greater than ourselves, something we don't understand and are afraid of it. Therefore, many religions offer shelter from these doubts, questions. But don't be fooled, when you die, you go back to zero. There's no life after death, of course, this is a very sensitive and delicate issue. Reincarnation, heaven, all this is a haven for weak minds, who can't comprehend that there is also such a thing as nothing. We were created from scratch, and we go back to zero. I'll allow a very small (!!!) probability that there's life after death, let me put it as saying that I'll indulge in pure humor the »giving a benefit of a doubt« to religion.

Death has no pre-defined time and place of our death, it can occur at any time and in any form. People are less aware or. that they simply don't understand. For example, when one's 16 years old, of course, one won't think that is quite possibly the last time they say goodbye to their parents, that it may very last time, that they put their notebook in a bag and that is quite possibly that it's the last time they'll see the sun, feel the cold or warm air. Let's say »before that the fatal accident«. No, at 16, nobody has this in mind. At that time, death seems unreal, distant. Death is something terrible that only happens to old and sick people. Then people live with this mentality (at least most), and by the end of teenage days they're so accustomed to ignoring this notion that they always seem to think death's far away. So any mention of death of is taken in a negative way; a person becomes conscious when he/she thinks about their own mortality. Consequently, this brings awareness of nothing, and fear of the unknown.

What's even an alternative? No, I'm not saying that it's necessary to be reminded of the human exparation date every day, perhaps this is your last day, maybe not. Maybe I'll die tomorrow, maybe next week/month. Maybe this is my last year on this planet or death can happen to me when I finish writing this sentence. But no, this is an extreme, such as widespread ignorance of modern society. And the extremes are never good.
    No, I don't offer alternatives. All I can argue with certainty is, that we will all eventually die and be completely irrelevant to how we perceive life.

To fully enjoy the biggest vice ~ life! Being a hedonist in the deepest of meaning. To enjoy every step of my life and there's not a thing I won't make a ritual of. To reach for the greatest achievement of life, considering the fact that for a long, long time, I can honestly do only things that make me really happy. Things that attract me and make me infinitely creative every single day. If there was such a thing as »One Gala« unit for hedonism, then hedonism for all others would be measured in criteria in at least ten to the minus third of »Gala« or in milliGalas...

Leges sine moribus vanae.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1310013-its-pretty-obvious-aetheists-have-killed-far-more-10.html#post1069246042

From people themselves.

To obtain resources and domination.

Many theories, no factual proven one.

Yes.

For continuence of species, procreation.

Because neither of the sexes is capable of reproducing on their own, and neither has all necessary organs.

The biggest vice.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

some things though

karma isnt about justice, thats a common misunderstanding of what karma is. Yeah one can make a connection that if you bring negativity in your life that karma will allow for more negativity, but karma means deed.... meaning that it creates according to your actions and thoughts. Its not about justice, punishment, and reward.

and also, asexual reproduction happens, so the one question on reproducing isnt necessary
    test
  4. Coup d Mobile

Wow G, great response. I have a lot to say, but this really stood out:

Reincarnation, heaven, all this is a haven for weak minds, who can't comprehend that there is also such a thing as nothing.

Really ?

I'll be back.
    test
  5. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

how do i know that you're not satan trying to trick me?
    test
  6. Coup d Mobile

Fair question Reggie my friend. The only way you know is by wearing the armor of God and living in His Word. You will be able to bust up any lie and bring light to any darkness.

The Words of God are like a Lion. It defends itself.
    test
  7. Coup d Mobile

So basically, you reap what you sow ?

Most kinds of animals are not asexual, so the question was refereeing to the majority. I understand that some beasts are asexual. But the fact is there are male and female. No way around it. So the question is relevant and still unanswerable by science.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha 'sow' ;)

yes i was just clarifying that Karma doesnt decide what you did was right and wrong and dole out punishments and rewards. Most peoples(in this case the articles author) problem with karma comes from this, they think karma is punishing and rewarding and to them it doesnt seem 'just' or 'fair'

but that is not how it works.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

There are many spins on the word, what it is and how it works.

It's a staple of the New Age religion though. Most believe it is some 'force' that exist in the larger universe.

TV shows like My Name is Earl push the New Age religion and it's deity: Karma.

Did I spell sue wrong ? Is it soe, sue, sow or sue ? LOLOLOL
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

"reap what you sew"

and My name is earl has a very loose understanding of karma... lol
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

It does not matter, the show is influencing a new generation to scoff at the Truth. Yes, it's entertainment, but it still creeps into peoples minds. Add that to the million other sources of slop in this pagan world and you have a nice fabric of propaganda pulled over people's eyes.
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Some of these are actually decent questions. Others are fairly stupid, or typically ignorant.

Some good answers given too, at least as good as we have.

I'll add on what I can:

Why am I here ? ---(life)
    I assume this is questioning our very existence as to how we got here, rather than looking for a philosophical answer for why we are here. With religion, we say God created us, but no matter how much information we can present today to support that notion I think it's still an argument from ignorance and we have to admit it as such. Science can actually give possible answers without treading too deeply. Abiogenesis is just one hypothesis, and evolution explains humankind. It doesn't answer the philosophical question of why we are here, but it gives an idea of how we got here in the first place. As for philosophy, I think we all have to decide why our own purpose even in the case that God does exist. Free will basically.

What happens when you die ? ---(heaven or worm food ?)
    I think Science can explain this. You basically gave a scientific answer with "worm food." It's really not much different from the religious "back to dust" approach, there's just no afterlife. Again, philosophy is something we all have to decide for ourselves. Are we going to accept our fate as animals or do we as humans receive an extended bonus if we behave right? What is important to me is that a person's philosophy doesn't ruin them. And I don't mean we need an eternal life, I mean what does the belief itself do? I think Heaven itself can be a selfish desire for some, and there it hurts others in the process. It isn't always that way though. We have to think hard and pursue the highest virtue in whatever we choose to believe.

What is the purpose of my life ? ----(what's the point ?)
    I think I went over this already. We as humans have to decide our own purpose. I think one's purpose can change. There isn't one purpose for all. And I don't think one grand narrative fits everybody, or is even necessary to live a reasonable and purposeful life.

What determines “Good” and “Evil” ?
    We don't have to live as though good and evil exist really, but I think humans determine good and evil, and we do so with good reason. I think most of us have a morality that differs from the morality passed down by so called holy books... even if you say you follow them, there's a secular morality that exists today that you are likely to follow.

Where did love come from ?
    Reciprocity, in one sense. And the golden rule existed before Jesus. Where did it come from? We don't exactly know, but what we do know is that we are beneficiaries of it and probably because we realized that it was beneficial. Who chooses not to benefit instead of to benefit?

Why does mankind abuse and kill its own ?
    I'm not a killer. But other animals do the same. It's not exactly rare among creatures. They do it for reasons that we usually wouldn't because it has become discouraged.

Where did the first molecule of matter come from ?
    The first cell? Good question. But we do know that the universe could have come about by gravity.

Does a physical world exist beyond my mind ?
    This isn't even a scientific question or a scientific mystery. When we can each independent of each other declare "I exist" and we experience the same, we accept it as a shared reality.

Why are there male and female ? ---(how did the sexes evolve if they did)
    Fair enough question. I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but I'm not going to just assume that it hasn't because you say so.

Why does it take both sexes to create a new life ? ---(how did life learn how to doe this)
    For humans? Because not all life requires both sexes.

What is life ?
    That's a broad ass question, and I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "life." Science can explain quite a bit about living organisms.

Where did laws come from ? ---(universe laws IE gravity, not laws like property taxes)
    Certainly hasn't been cracked yet. But science gets closer and closer without just saying "God did it."

How did Time, Space and Matter come into existence ?
    Go search up M-Theory, it has some pretty cool ideas.

How did something come from nothing ? ---(big bang...nothing, literally nothing exploded into everything)
    We don't actually know that something did come from nothing, although it does seem like it.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

And another thing, science answers questions when they can be answered, it doesn't just wing it like some philosophies.
    test
  14. Coup d Mobile

Thanks memento, it's interesting reading the replies. I hope more come in and give their answers.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

why? so you can establish your views on them?

tell them that they're all in error, and you are the king of truth and fact?

:numaan:
    test
  16. Coup d Mobile

That and more conformation of the common indoctrination we've all been born unto in this secular world. They are not my views, it's all our Truth. There is only one, and it's absolute. I'm not the king of truth. God and His Son are the King's of everything. They are Truth Absolute. This is known and all facets of life point to this simple Truth.

Most of the answers given are spun to the same thread...the spool can be traced and studied. The stuff they instilled us with is showing here.

And besides, I like reading the replies just because...
    test
  17. reggie jax

do you think its at all possible that you have also been indoctrinated? certainly you didn't invent the ideology you are trying to advance here.
    test
  18. Coup d Mobile

Yes, I have been indoctrinated. By the same system that has indoctrinated you. I grew up in the same secular world. Blind and foolish with itchy ears.

I believed what I was taught. I was a card carrying humanist for a long time. I scoffed HARD at the Truth, the Holy Texts and at God. I was a fool. I am still a man though. I am not perfect, neither are you or any body. I used to say the same things that can be read in all these answers. They are not our orginal ideas, they are from one spool instilled into us.

But what is the main different between me and you ? It's that I know better now. I studied myself out of the traps and snares you are still stuck in. Believe me, I know that what you think feels like truth to you, it is your reality. That is a HUGE HURTLE to jump over. I was blessed and am thankful I know the Truth now.

I'm not trying to advance anything here. Truth is not an ideology. It is reality. It is what it is. And I am telling you it. You are doing your job though, you are behaving according to what you believe.

But you are being fooled. Played and being destroyed.

After you climb the mountain of Truth you will agree that God is right. Everything we can see, observe, study, demonstrate, test all points to Him. Take any road: science, history, logic, reason or even faith, you will only end up in one spot.
    test
  19. reggie jax

do words like "indoctrination" have any intrinsic value to you, other than for the purposes of making opposing views seem wrong?

what i mean by this, is your assertion that Truth is not an ideology. Truth of course being christianity. i can only wonder: where and how is it that you learned Truth?
    test
  20. Coup d Mobile

Christianity is only what some call it...I don't think you can label it.

I don't know, I use the word indoctrination for what it means:

1. To instruct in a body of doctrine or principles.
    2. To imbue with a partisan or ideological point of view:

I learned it by first realizing that evolution is not part of science, but more part of a world view philosophy/religion. I took off from there..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.