14 israeli killed in battle, israel kills 4 UN observers

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  2. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

yea man and ya'll fuckers all defending israel like they're fucking innocent or some shit... irans president is right israel needs to be wiped off the map... PERIOD
    test
  3. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Kofi Anan calls it "A Deliberate Act" WTF why would they even want to do that?
    test
  4. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

America has created delusions bout War and they have people thinking u can fight wars without killing civilians ....

this is what war is and thats why it should be avoided at all costs.
    test
  5. Und3rw0rlD

it would be different if UN officials hadnt already warned israeli forces more than 5 times that thier attacks were getting to close... it says so far 12 UN soldiers killed or injured by ISRAELI attacks... those UN posts could EASILLY be attacked by hezbollah but they dont... whos the terrorists?
    test
  6. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

yea, let me add i think isreal couldve avoided this war .

but they didnt so of course innocent muthafuckas are going to be killed. to make an outcry JUST BECAUSE IT WAS 4 UN workers is stupid if noone if making an outcry of 600 other people killed
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i cant beleive how obvious it is that israel is wrong.
    test
  8. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

About time someone gave the UN something real to cry about.
    test
  9. Teqzi||a

youre a fucking idiot. Israel are responding to an act of aggression from a group who are commited to a global genocide of jews and who use lebanese civillians as human shields. The civillian deathtoll amongst the lebanese wouldnt be a tenth as high if it werent for hizbollah firing rockets from densley populated areas and setting up roadblocks around lebanese towns to stop the civllians from escaping.
    test
  10. COWBOY FUNERAL

COWBOY FUNERAL the worst kind of funeral

hhr: tupac doesnt like war
    test
  11. Und3rw0rlD

you're an idiot... hezbollah was started in 1982 as a resistance to fight off the invading israeli forces... yes in 1983 they killed many marines in a suicide bomber attack (they pretty much started the suicide bomber shit) which is fucked up but america was an enemy at the time... its funny how something that happened 23 years ago is all the news n shit focuses on.. since then they've changed completely, new leadership new tactics new goals... they dont use suicide bombers anymore and im not positive but im pretty sure they're goal is not to kill the jews... as far as i know thier goal and purpose is to defend the arab/muslim people. now you say THEY started this with an "act of aggression" when the reason they attacked is because israel had killed 500 palestinian civilians that week and they were taking the democratically elected politicians prisoners... the reason they attacked the gaza strip is because they elected through a DEMOCRATIC election someone that israel didnt like and that gives them the right to start killing mass people? fuck that and i watched cnn until this lebanon shit they didnt say ANYTHING about israel DESTROYING the gaza strip. EVERY powerplant EVERY watersupply thier capital buildings schools most hospitals EVERYTHING that made it a civil place to live DESTROYED by israel. now if thats not an act of "aggression" towards the arab and muslim people i dont know what is.

also hezbollah is more of a social service now than an army.. they provide hospitals schools healthcare welfare housing all free they do more for the lebanese people than the lebanon goverment could EVER do for them. does that sound like terrorists?

in 1982/83 yea they were probably terrorists... this is 2006 they've evolved into a political state, they have a parlimant, reps, social workers all of that shit... terrorists dont have all that shit, period...

also, ya'll motherfuckers need to stop grouping them in with al quaeda. Nasrallah condemned the 9/11 attacks and hezbollah are sworn enemys of al quaeda. nasrallah also stated that he doesnt like the US policies but does not see the american people as an enemy (hence the fact we're all over lebanon and not being touched by hezbollah only being BOMBED by israel)
    test
  12. S-M-O-K-E

S-M-O-K-E DUH DUH DUH DUH!

^ Pshh..

Get the fuck out of a war zone if you dont want to be deaded. Also they were UN peacekeepers, not just officials. After UN has stated it wont have a part in this, WTF they doing there?
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i hope u die ^
    test
  14. Und3rw0rlD

what are they doing? lmao THEY'VE BEEN THERE FOR 40 YEARS YOU DUMB FUCK... lol its thier JOB to be there wtf do you mean what are they doing there.. you think they woke up said "hey im gonna go to lebanon and watch a war" no they were stationed there.. they were in a UN Post YOU HAVE TO AIM IT TO HIT IT WITH ISRAELS WEAPONS.. its not the point and shoot shit with hezbollah they dont have the capabilitys to really aim israel does... its almost impossible for them to have "accidently" done it... and im reading shit that anderson cooper wrote and looks like i might be right.. they might of killed those UN members because they observed a chemical weapon attack (which is illegal) and they were going to report it...
    test
  15. S-M-O-K-E

You are pulling shit out of your ass. You can maybe this, maybe that all day.

Regardless of all the political nonsense shit you've listened to on CNN today, fact is that the UN has said they dont want to be involved, yet they still have there hand in the cookie jar.

I'm not justifying the killings, but you do not purposely kill peacekeepers, especially peacekeepers from China, etc.
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

LMAO@ vectores fuckin idiotic ass post

im happy idiots like u have absolutley no power in the world

not even evil leaders would say to inhumane bullshit like that

losers are always the most apathetic people

hideous kids like vectore who have a reason to dislike and have no sympathy for the fellow human being because he gets no attention in real life

thats why most losers lean that direction when it comes to politics

look at how many hideous loser geeks who have no friends in real life, and they are almost always conservative republicans
    test
  17. S-M-O-K-E

WTF? Read the fucking articles. These arent my opinions.
    test
  18. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/HG15Ak02.html

"It all started on July 12 when Israel troops were ambushed on Lebanon's side of the border with Israel. Hezbollah, which commands the Lebanese south, immediately seized on their crossing. They arrested two Israeli soldiers, killed eight Israelis and wounded over 20 in attacks inside Israeli territory."

How about that article. It basically says that Israel crossed first got beat back by Hezbollah and then Hezbollah counter attacked and took prisoners. In other words Israel is using thier own illegal border crossing as a reason for a war.
    test
  19. dedricktatum

dedricktatum New Member

anyone else think that bush is creating a mess so that the next president (inevitably a democrat) will inherit all his bullshit problems? he has the worst diplomatic skills, especially for a president.
    test
  20. Teqzi||a

That article is propoganda. The leader of hizbollah said that the operation to kidnap the israeli soldiers was planned 5 months in advance.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.