14 government officials report UFO's 13 of which believe were alien spacecrafts

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Fag In The Box, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.

which is MORE reason to be open to it.

i cant understand some of yall narrow minded dudes who would rather be a skeptic than be open to something.

HOW FUCKING PRODUCTIVE IS THAT?

there is a right time to be skeptical and a right time to be open to ANYTHING, because ANYTHING is possible.

Especially the possibility of E.T's and even the possibility that they have already or might in the future step foot on this earth.

SCIENCE suggests that it is more probable than not.. NOT IMAGINATION.
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Of course they did....

to take site away from what they are really doing.........
    test
  3. [​IMG]

oursin clearly didnt watch the video.
    test
  4. Tha Shadow Figure

Tha Shadow Figure Sign Of The Times

ufo's dont go to canada so why does engineer care
    test
  5. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

See to me, being open to shit that has no evidence is retarded. I mean I'll be the first to say that it is POSSIBLE aliens exist... but that's just because we lack the technology to thoroughly explore the universe.. but even though it's possible... there's no way in hell that I'd buy into that dumb ass reptillian elloheim shit based off of the philadelphia experimeint... THAT is retarded... THAT is a religion because you take that shit on faith that the people accounting for it aren't either lying, crazy or fictional.
    test
  6. i emphasized the last line in my post for a reason.

to say there is NO EVIDENCE sounds stupid to me also btw.

you say there is no evidence because you havn't been PROVEN PERSONALLY that they exist and u never will.

yet there is TONS of what certain people would call evidence. footage, photos, recovered materials and government documents that are available to view through the freedom of information act. etc etc etc etc.

do you need the fact that piss comes out of ur dick to be documented? or can we just say its safe to say there is enough circumstantial evidence to prove that...

c'mon dog. evidence is only evidence to a skeptic when it is confirmed by some corporate machine who they trust so dearly. make up ur own mind.

to think that it's improbable and illogical for ET's from one of the trillions and trillions of planets out there to visit earth at some point is completely irrational to me.
    and that is BECAUSE i know science and the drake equation, and the ability to create wormholes etc etc.. not because i saw some william cooper documentary and got imaginative.

do i have evidence? no

do i firmly believe that footage of ufo's i see are alien spacecrafts? no

is it possible that there IS real video of not only spacecrafts but ALIEN spacecrafts somewhere out there out of all that footage? yes.

there is more evidence to prove that aliens exist, have much more advanced technology than us, fly in spacecrafts above the earth and visit it then there is to prove that aliens haven't visited earth.
    test
  7. Tha Shadow Figure

Tha Shadow Figure Sign Of The Times

rob the viking > engineer
    test
  8. and again it sounds like IM SAYING THAT ALIENS ARE REAL AND VISIT EARTH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

i am not saying that if you can read properly.
    test
  9. do u not realize how badly u suck?

your words are biting your own face off right now.

you pisspoor faggot producer.
    test
  10. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

kabz you dont understand statistics, probability or the fact that the pro has the burden of proof in a debate. however i agree with you that aliens do or do not exist LOL
    test
  11. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

The problem is, if you were to read MY earlier posts, is that the evidence isn't concrete. Out of all the footage shown, every single one of those videos has something wrong with it... for example... it's blurry, it's just a light, crop circles can be man made, etc etc... There is not one piece of concrete indisputable visual or physical evidence to support that aliens exist....

So yes... I will agree with you that there is more "evidence" (and I use that term looser than bruno's asshole) to support aliens than there is not to... but you don't need evidence to disprove their existence because aliens were never proven to exist in the first place. Aliens are not an absolute truth like lions, humans, ants, or fucking peacocks. If you choose to take the quantity over quality approach to alien evidence, then that's you... but the "proof" is suspect. Have you seen their advanced technology? Do you have a photon cannon under your pillow that you can set to stun? Have you actually seen an alien space craft other than those Nerf helicopters you see on blurry ass youtube videos? Do you see three pronged webbed foot prints embedded in the fossil records other than what was made from prehistoric ducks? No You don't.

People see our current technology like the internet and just because they don't understand how it works they automatically assume that green snot covered aliens magically bestowed the technology to Al Gore... which is utter bullshit because our technology evolved from our existing technology... which makes me think that people who believe in aliens are even dumber because if they don't understand the progression of our own, man made technology... then what the fuck is crowning them with the authority to claim that alien technology is more advanced than ours? and if they don't understand our own technology... then how likely do you think it is for people like that to be tricked by bogus videos made from our current technology?

Again, the burden of proof is on the people that claim aliens exist. Not the people who rightfully haven't been persuaded by soft ass evidence that wouldn't hold up in court, let alone with the scientific community.
    test
  12. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

I know what you're saying.... but to even suggest probability is insulting, because there is no way to determine it. You can speculate, which is free speech, and I'm all for it... but don't talk about probability when there is none, or scientific evidence when there is no hard core proof.
    test
  13. do u not realize there is no evidence to you but there might be to the government or someone else ?

of course there is a reason to speculate if you are interested int he topic.
    test
  14. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

That depends on the nature of the evidence. I mean for all I know the evidence to someone else could be the same fake ass videos that have been thoroughly debunked.

I'm open to hard core evidence... but noone's ever been able to show any. So unless happens, or unless I'm teleported into a flying tea cup where starwars like medical droids stick their finger / thermometer / hypodermic needle / probe up my ass, then it's not real, and it's pointless to speculate because there are so many things in reality that need fixing to be distracted by shit that hasn't even been proven as real.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.